Anyone wanna sit and symptom spot with me?

Oh ya I see it! Thanks for posting! I feel more and more pregnant today. AF was due around 6am today (iit's like clockwork) but she hasnt come! Been crampy all day and wicked high CP and closed. I might test tonight with dollar tree and tomorrow and digital sunday. But im pretty positive im positive lol thanks to you both for your replies! 😊

What do you ladies think of this? Still no AF today at 15dpo. Took dollar tree test tonight and picked it up as the dye was starting to run and the way i held it up i immediately noticed a shadow line... i held it to the light to take a pic to show u and pic is blurry and im in bed now grrrr. I touched these pix up a liggle but u can see it fine in regilsr shadow pic. Just wanted to help u see better. Line is close to control line. What do you make of this?

Attachments

• Screenshot_2016-08-27-00-01-25-1.png
    Screenshot_2016-08-27-00-01-25-1.png
    373.9 KB · Views: 6
  • Screenshot_2016-08-27-00-02-57-1.jpg
    Screenshot_2016-08-27-00-02-57-1.jpg
    56.3 KB · Views: 7
What do you ladies think of this? Still no AF today at 15dpo. Took dollar tree test tonight and picked it up as the dye was starting to run and the way i held it up i immediately noticed a shadow line... i held it to the light to take a pic to show u and pic is blurry and im in bed now grrrr. I touched these pix up a liggle but u can see it fine in regilsr shadow pic. Just wanted to help u see better. Line is close to control line. What do you make of this?

Hii! Sorry, been a bit absent recelmntly. Lifes so busy allof a sudden.
I can see a barely there line but I would say its too close to the C line, making it invalid. Test again :)
Fingers crossed. Seind lots of baby dust!!
:dust:

Well still nothing from me! I tested Friday morning with a first response and it was negative. Still got rally sore swollen boobs, backache and cramping. I'm presuming I'm just late at this point or that I've just missed completely and am just going to see how I go. I'm going to try and wait until midweek at least. I'm 6 days late today. Arghhh so frustrating!

Well still nothing from me! I tested Friday morning with a first response and it was negative. Still got rally sore swollen boobs, backache and cramping. I'm presuming I'm just late at this point or that I've just missed completely and am just going to see how I go. I'm going to try and wait until midweek at least. I'm 6 days late today. Arghhh so frustrating!

How frustrating for you. My SIL didnt get her bfp until she was 17 weeks pregnant! Thats crazy! I hope you get yours soon. Maybe this is your month! :)

Hi I'm new to this! I'm 8/9 dpo... I'm cramping and I believe (not sure if it's a mind thing) that I'm having wet and small clumps cm. I hate this waiting period, so so much lol.

Hi girls -mind if I join?

I am 9DPO and my theory (step aside medical professionals haha) is that even if you haven't implanted yet, there must still be some kind of reaction that is felt in your body from the hormones released by a fertilised egg traveling along on its way to implant.

AFM: I have been cramping since 1DPO which happened when preg with both my boys but it also has happened for every cycle since ttc#3 (5 cycles) so ... can't rely on it. But otherwise have a stuffy nose/blocked ears and have been a bit breathless which is weird for me as I am quite fit.

Sorry to everyone who got hit by AF :(

This is my first time ever TTC so I don't know too much... I'm trying to be apart of different TTC groups, this one seems a little confusing haha

Welp, nevermind. AF came at 16DPO (on Sunday, which was 2 days late) but I didn't get a chance to update because we had a death in the family over the weekend and it was a bit crazy.

If anyone read about this in the news, it was AJ (my husband's cousin's son):

https://www.bostonglobe.com/metro/20...UGN/story.html

Good luck to everyone and baby dust! I'll be back when we actually start trying ;)

:dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"