Anyone want a buddy?

Ive actually been feeling then since about 12 weeks which i know is early, but i know it wasn't gas lol i put the doppler and there it was wiggling away :)

How are we all? Still trying here...
I forgot my password so couldn't log on.. Due on in 2 days and I'm all crampy and bloated :( so looks like il come on :(

sorry callum :( and doing well over here. half way point.

hips have been bad but hoping that passes.

Hi callumsmummy
Im hoping you get ur bgf soon, have you done anything futher to see why it isnt happening?

Im doing well 19 weeks tomorrow so thats nice, have had some bh which really arnt pleasant lol and we found out he is a boy! :)

i can' tbelieve how close we are ej! so great. maybe we'll be due date buddies in the end :)

I am hoping they will book an early uinduction :) so i will keep you updated

I haven't came On yet???? I'm very crampy and I have a headache ?

Usually I come on early.... I'm not holding my breathe tho....

ej why an induction? reason in particular?

and callums good luck hun.

It is for my own anxiety, i want him here alive and safe and the thought of going to 40 weeks or even over terrifies me, plus ive already had a stillborn

Still no af!!! And my boobs hurt ...
Going to test Wednesday if no af by then but I keep expecting it? Why???

It is for my own anxiety, i want him here alive and safe and the thought of going to 40 weeks or even over terrifies me, plus ive already had a stillborn

i keep forgetting about the stillborn i'm sorry, forgive me! i can't remember anything these days.

Still no af!!! And my boobs hurt ...
Going to test Wednesday if no af by then but I keep expecting it? Why???

my boobs hurt SO bad with this one in the beginning. yikes. Everythign crossed for you hun.

Took a test and even tho I'm 3 days late...negative ! Gutted :( guess I'm not then... Why am I late then? Grrr
It was a clear blue digital. Seeing the, not pregnant come up was not nice :(

Clear blue digis are not as sensitive Hun. Most people don't take until well after having positives on cheapies. Doesn't mean anything

Shall I go buy some cheapies? Iv been ttc for nearly a year and not missed a period...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->