Anyone want to be my august baby buddy ???

heres petes car...so you see im not really sure what to get for it lol

heres petes car...so you see im not really sure what to get for it lol

Oh my god luck how low it is. So he will have 2 babys. What's he going to be like with baby sick and food everywhere lol

hahaha yeap he will have 2 babies indeed lol but tell me bout it..we have a daily run around so that the car dont get scratch or bumped but yeh its kinda like wearing your best shoes out or your favourt dress out to good occassions..then worring that someone will throw food over you or you'll hill will break lol

but i think if baby is sick in the car then ooooo welll pete will have to clean it up lol

i dont think he cares bout that really as long as it can be cleaned up like most things really :)

im trying to get this moved over so we can still stay close and up todate with each other :) xx

Hey ladies, how is everyone? Everytime I check back on here you guys are like pages ahead of my last post! I have to keep up better. I did try that link and it came up girl, which would be cool. How are you guys feeling? I've been more nauseous which sucks and been feeling more discomfort in the lower region, i'm assuming thats my uterus expanding? Curious as to whats going on with you guys.

Toodles.

helloooo hun how you doing? yeah i think im getting the same so it just might be baby growing so just not to worrie :)

what you been up to..having seen you in ageeees?

Can I join please? I'm due 13th August.

I live in Australia and my name is Leah. I have a 19 month old DD.

:hugs:

:wave::wave::wave:hello and welcome over hun. its nice to have someone so far away over here:hugs:

hey leah welcome from across the pond :)

alot of the girls are due on the 19th im due 21st couple of days after. how you been getting on? :happydance::happydance: xxx

Welcome loulou1926!

I've been working hard and being lazy all at the same time which has kept we away from bnb. I'm surprised to not come back to 5 pages of posts on here, whats going on?! Otherwise i'm taking it easy. Came out over the weekend, lol, to a alot more people about being preggers and it was well received- I had some babysitting offers:) Things have been pretty calm over here, which is a good thing. How was your weekend ladies?

ello hun..god where have you been lol you missed like 20 pages haha

iv been trying to move this thread but its taking ages to do it. so we have all been talking in second tri on this thread if you want to pop in and say hi :)

https://www.babyandbump.com/pregnancy-second-trimester/277373-knocking-second-door-can-come-xx.html

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"