Anyone want to be my august baby buddy ???

There is an NCT sale here in March too; anyone ever been to one? I hear you can get some really good stuff but the queues are awful!

National Childbirth Trust nearly new sale, they have them all over the country and its parents selling nearly new baby stuff. Might be worth checking the website to see if there is one near you and going to have a look, I've heard they are really really good.

cool i love thing like that. iv never heard of that trust but sound realy interesting :)

i might see if my brother want to get rid of anystuff as he 1 girl and 1 boy...if not then iv got loads to get wooohooo lol

hey

just to say thank you all for your good luck etc

went in on wednesday morning the baby hadnt grown past 9+5

i wish you all the very very best thank you so much for being with me in this :)

good luck ladies :thumbup:

xxx

hey

i wish you all the very very best thank you so much for being with me in this :)

xxx

iam so sorry hun. you are in my thoughts

babydeabreu good luck with your scan tomorrow. what time is it:happydance::happydance: i cant wait to see the pic

hows everybody doing:happydance:

Hey! I'm good thanks, just popped on to see how baby deabreau's scan went - am V. excited for her!

How are you?

im great just bloody cold i cant wait for the warmer weather. i keep popping in to see if baby deabreaus has posted her little bundle of joy yet. do you know what time the scan was

Hi, No not sure of the time, just keeping my fingers crossed and looking forward to meeting her little one! x

ohh wow sorry ladies i didnt realise you all didnt no what time my scan was.... sorry that was naughty of me :)

soo where do i start!....

well we got to the hospital all excited nervers and just anxious to see baby as you all was...But guess what the stupid unprofessional midwife did? she messup my dates.. our midwife had booked my scan date send me a letter for today at 11 am right? so we get there for it being the wrong date :( its actually this friday..

we was soooo gutted and pissed because they dont even do scans on a monday but yet our midwife booked us in..she should know that they dont do scans on monday right???

anywayz it was booked for this friday but we got a date boooked for thursday instead so its not all bad...its just very frustrating because i was soooo loooking forward to seeing him/her...so now iv gotter wait another 3 days arghhh lol

but other than that im great :)

x

hey

xxx

hey kim...im toally gutted for you hun. i really hope your doing ok and that you got alot of love and support round you :) :hugs::hugs::kiss:

if you need to talk you no where i am xx:hugs::hugs:

Ah hun that's really annoying! Did you ring her and tell her you have an entire forum full of pregnant ladies waiting to meet your little one?!?!?!?!

Seriously, I'm sorry hat happened, but at least you don't have to wait til Friday xxx

Ah hun that's really annoying! Did you ring her and tell her you have an entire forum full of pregnant ladies waiting to meet your little one?!?!?!?!

Seriously, I'm sorry hat happened, but at least you don't have to wait til Friday xxx

hahaha no but i should have :dohh:

its cool though just thought is was bad that the midwife didnt no the facts from the hospital..surely she should have init? :dohh: silly mo

its not fridays babe its thursday at 2 oclock :hugs::hugs:

now iv gotter ask my boss for another day off this week which means another day for him to moan...:happydance::happydance: oh well short week for me lol x

:hug: KA, i've given you a few already but I know you need as many as you can get.

Babyd, i'm sorry she messed up like that, she could've done better. Glad you atleast get to go Thursday, like me! Fingers crossed for us both.
The gym was cool, wanted to go today but got home to late, I actually had more energy the next day which was a plus. I may look into some sort of water something when the summer gets here, will be a great way to cool down and help the body. Don't think there is a pool close by though, we'll see.

:hugs: everyone

ohh wow sorry ladies i didnt realise you all didnt no what time my scan was.... sorry that was naughty of me :)

soo where do i start!....

well we got to the hospital all excited nervers and just anxious to see baby as you all was...But guess what the stupid unprofessional midwife did? she messup my dates.. our midwife had booked my scan date send me a letter for today at 11 am right? so we get there for it being the wrong date :( its actually this friday..

we was soooo gutted and pissed because they dont even do scans on a monday but yet our midwife booked us in..she should know that they dont do scans on monday right???

anywayz it was booked for this friday but we got a date boooked for thursday instead so its not all bad...its just very frustrating because i was soooo loooking forward to seeing him/her...so now iv gotter wait another 3 days arghhh lol

but other than that im great :)

x

i had been waiting allday to see the picture, your midwife sounds abit of a muppit cant believe she can cock somthing like that up. not long till thursday:happydance:

cla - bit of a muppet is an understatment..after working there 10 years you would have thought she would no what days the hospital have scan date on..doh silly mo mo lol

bklove what times your scan booked?

Sjminimac - sorry you waiting so long for me to come on..i thought i told everyone what time it was ment to be :)

friday will fly by..soon as iv come on and shown the pic(if everything goes right) then just think yours is the day after :) woohooo

not long now....wednesday tomorrow then finish work at 12 on thursday which will be the longest half day in my life lol

hope everyones feeling ok today xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"