Anyone want to be my august baby buddy ???

I truly hope everything goes well at your scan hun. I've heard alot of women cant find a heart beat until they go back a few days later they see one. Lets hope yours is the same story! xxxx

I truly hope everything goes well at your scan hun. I've heard alot of women cant find a heart beat until they go back a few days later they see one. Lets hope yours is the same story! xxxx

i agree with you philly - i really hope shes ok and the scan shows baby alive and kicking. i really do :)

so many women on here are going through a horrible mc id hate to see yet another one. ka is so great i really hope that everything works out for the best :hugs::hugs: xx

hey girlies

just to update you all that i had bleeding today went to EPU where unfortunetly they couldnt find babys heartbeat

iv to rest and go back in a few days, hopefully thursday and find out then wheter or not im suffering my third miscarriage

hope everyone is okay wishing you all the best if i dont come back :) :Thumbup:

thanks for being my buddies :)
xx

i really hope everything is ok hun. my thoughts are with you:hugs:

Hi Ladies, I went for my dating scan yesterday and baby is due on he 27th Aug...im sooooo excited! Hope that you are all well!!!! xxxx

Hi Ladies, I went for my dating scan yesterday and baby is due on he 27th Aug...im sooooo excited! Hope that you are all well!!!! xxxx

hey becks thats great news...bet your gettingn more and more excited going to be a mummy :) xlxxx

ka92 -kim im really sorry to hear bout your news babe..i really hope your ok and got great support round you. let me knoe if you ever wana talk :)

wish you back here very very soon xx:hugs:

woohooo i cant wait for my scan on monday..seeing all these baby scans..i really hope my scan goes well and that baby is alive and healthy :)

cant believe im nearly 3 months..it seems to be going so quick and bump its looking more and more noticable. theres so many negative and worrie post its starting to make me Paranoid whys everyone getting so negative?

I'm not negative :winkwink: I am sat watching American Idol whilst waiting for the widwife!!! :thumbup:

Gonna hear the heartbeat in the next 2 hours :bunny:

Although it does seem there are lots of sad updates lately and my heart goes out to everyone who is worried or had bad news :hug:

I'm not negative :winkwink: I am sat watching American Idol whilst waiting for the widwife!!! :thumbup:

Gonna hear the heartbeat in the next 2 hours :bunny:

Although it does seem there are lots of sad updates lately and my heart goes out to everyone who is worried or had bad news :hug:

wow let us know how you get on tyandemsmummy...hearing babies heartbeat sounds like such an amzing thing.

how it goes well xxx

Well....didn't hear it, but, midwife said she would try if we wanted but as we have a scan next week, we decided to wait, just in case she couldn't find it and then I'd panic.

She gave me loads of info and just need to wait for my 20 weeks scan appt now, after my scan next Friday. Can't wait for that!!!!!

I was :sleep: when she got here! but she was very nice and I now have a whole load of vouchers for free stuff, we LOVE free stuff lol :happydance:

Well....didn't hear it, but, midwife said she would try if we wanted but as we have a scan next week, we decided to wait, just in case she couldn't find it and then I'd panic.

She gave me loads of info and just need to wait for my 20 weeks scan appt now, after my scan next Friday. Can't wait for that!!!!!

I was :sleep: when she got here! but she was very nice and I now have a whole load of vouchers for free stuff, we LOVE free stuff lol :happydance:

aww yeah i think i would panic if i didnt hear babyheart beat.. atleast you got your scan next week :) what day you got it on? mines on monday next week woohoo lol :happydance:

when i saw widwife 2 weeks ago she gave me a whole folder full of stuff..had books,leaflets,vouchers and loadz of stuff i can sign up and get free stuff... which i got through the door yesterday..was a baby blanket and a stuff on breastfeeding..i totally love free stuff and information to do with baby. its get so exciting sitting there reading for hours loadz of stuff on baby.

i love it when you reach another week and get to read up on how baby is doing how far he/she has grown.. i got 2 more days then i can read up on 12 weeks yoohoo im nearly 26 years old and i act likke such a big kid at things like this lol i love it. :) x

I have a private scan next Friday at 11+6 so will let you know how that goes on....am sooooooooo excited (and a little bit nervous, although hubby keeps pointing out that I have nothing to make me nervous...no bleeding/cramps etc so all should be well!) xx

I have a private scan next Friday at 11+6 so will let you know how that goes on....am sooooooooo excited (and a little bit nervous, although hubby keeps pointing out that I have nothing to make me nervous...no bleeding/cramps etc so all should be well!) xx

hey sjminimac where have you been...havent seen you in ages. :dohh::hugs:

you been ok? bet you looking forward to scan :happydance: mines on monday and im feeling just as nerves as you :) its like even though nothings wrong well got no bleeding or pain ect i still feel like the scans goner show a no baby lol i just hope im not paranoid and baby is there with its pop belly all healthy and growing :)

make sure u keep me updated babe be real nice to hear that everythings going well for you :) xx:hugs::hugs:

Hey pretty lady, I've been around just haven't always posted - there's been so much sad news, poor KA92! How have you been? You feeling good? :) x

oh you been hiding eh :)

yeah was sad to hear bout kim not the best news to hear from someone isit :( just hope shes got good friends and support round her :)

ime im doing well just nervers for monday..the more and more monday gets closer the more im thinking hope babies in there well and healthy...i dont even no why im dreading that its goner be an empty sack ;$ im starting get soo hungry as my appetite has gone and food just dont come in to mind to eat..so im having snacks to keep me awake lol

so hows everything going for you...hubby been good to you? everything else going well? xx

Have you signed up for tesco and sainsburys baby clubs? Tesco you get a £30 gift set free and sainsburys is a £10 one for free, not bad methinks! Got my bounty pack today, and earlier this week ot the aptimil and cow&gate freebies through the post - I'm the freebie queen lol

My scan is next friday and 2 of our kids on a TD (teacher development) day so will be coming with us, they are sooooo excited!

I read all the bumpf too; even tho I know most of it like the back of my hand, you'd think I was pg for the first time again :lol:

You ladies are writing up a storm, been away for like 2 days and had to go back like 3 pages!

KA92 my fingers are crossed for you. Its already promising if its different from the other times. I hope you did get your scan today and thinks are ok. :hug:

babydeabreu- I did tell ppl at my job who asked as my face is pretty plum and my tummy is showing, mostly when I eat. I told my closer coworkers just last week just because I knew they were speculating to. Have you decided to tell anyone else or still waiting? I would've loved to have waited longer, but at the same time its great being able to share in the excitement with people a bit.

cla- glad scan went well. They can tell the sex at this stage? I can't wait till my next scan, but it'll be here in a jiffy at the rate time seems to be flying. I have to wait next Thursday.

tyandemsmummy - i signed up for tescos but i havent yet got nothing through the door :( i want a freeee £30 gift bag..gimmy gimmy gimmy lol i havent done sainsburys but i shall do now hahaha i also love good freebeeees who doesnt? :happydance::happydance:

how exciting that your scan is next friday i bet you cant wait :coffee::coffee:

bklove - well hello hunnie nice to see you still alive :) isnt it just so much fun telling people after so long of keeping shut haha i told my best friend yesterday and my boss 2 weeks ago but other than that no one till after the scan WHICH IS MONDAY WOOOHOO i cant wait i cant wait lol

how you been feeling though? you still feeling sick and tired with lack of appetite? i get sooooooo hungru but just cant seem to eat food that i want to eat. its like iv been Poisoned and got no taste lol

i really hope the scan goes well so that i can tell people close to me because im bursting with joy :kiss::hugs::happydance: xx

Food and me get along great:) Fatigue has been issue, especially tu&wed of this week. But wed I went to the gym and I don't know if that made a difference but Thursday was more bareable and today so far i'm doing well. I've been hot alot lately to, anyone else have over heating issues?

babyd- your scan is right around the corner, exciting! Sorry your taste buds are funky. It's so interesting how pregnancy effects people.

how was the gym for you? i cant imagen going gym id propably full alseep on the treadmill lol im looking in to going swimming soon...im been told its really good for you when pregnant....couple of my mates went simming when they was preg and said its so great on your body.. so im just looking bout at the moment cos most swimming pools round here are saying you gota join there gym..:(

bklove - thanks lot im so excited but so nervers to..i no what to expect but then agaiun i dont because iv never seen a baby on sceen inside me lol

iv been getting hot cold hot cold all day..one time im wanting to strip then the other time im ready to dress up like an eskimo lol

We have aquanatal classes here on a wednesday so gonna go to that; they have a trained midwife as the instructor so its really safe, can't wait!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->