Anyone want to be my august baby buddy ???

cla- positive vibes- your scan will go well, just as it should.
KA- my bump is similar to yours. Looking forward to it getting bigger, and it not being bloat!

Today i'm tired and out of it. Been up and down all day and gave blood 2x's today so I think thats making it worse. Ate well today though:) but its definitly time for a nap.

bklove - im feeling that way to day..i think holiday is finally catching up with me. iv just cant seem to get a good night sleep. Now im at work feeling like a slug that can just about move lol

has everyone told there work/boss yet? my boss knows but no one else in my work place does...do you think i should tell them or wait till after my scan on monday?

i got home from work yesterday and my hubs said he has told hes work colleagues and i was a little upset as we both agreed we was going to wait till after scan..but he was talking bout holiday and just came out with oh and lyns 11 weeks pregnant lol im happy he told them but he hasnt even told hes mum yet let alown work mates. arghh pregnancy hormones lol

hope everybdy is ok. my scan went great, we saw everything :happydance::happydance:i cant believe how big it is compared to my sons scan which makes me think it will be a big one:dohh: they said the cyst has gone thankgod so hopefully i wont spot anymore and they have put me 6 days a head so iam due on the 11th august. just a quick question how do i change my sig thing:dohh:

hope everybdy is ok. my scan went great, we saw everything :happydance::happydance:i cant believe how big it is compared to my sons scan which makes me think it will be a big one:dohh: they said the cyst has gone thankgod so hopefully i wont spot anymore and they have put me 6 days a head so iam due on the 11th august. just a quick question how do i change my sig thing:dohh:

oh cla thats wicked hunnie :) :happydance: did you get any scan pictures to put up on here?

whoop whoop im over the moon for you...bet it was so emotional seeing bean...did you hear babys heartbeat?

to change your ticker...you'll have to re-do another one. just take out your old one and replace it with the new one. put your new due date 11/08/2010 in the ticker then copy it in your user CP at the top left hand side...in your signature hun :happydance: :hugs: x

oh cla thats wicked hunnie :) :happydance: did you get any scan pictures to put up on here?

whoop whoop im over the moon for you...bet it was so emotional seeing bean...did you hear babys heartbeat?

to change your ticker...you'll have to re-do another one. just take out your old one and replace it with the new one. put your new due date 11/08/2010 in the ticker then copy it in your user CP at the top left hand side...in your signature hun :happydance: :hugs: x

ive got a pic but i havent got a clue how to put it on, can i get it off my phone to put on. when i saw it i was so happy i cant believe how much it had grown in 6 weeks. we took rian and the bloody school moaned because i took him out early.they have gone and said they want my hospital letters to prove iam going to the hospital. so i told them i was having a scan and one of the moms overheard me , the thing is i havent told anybody so i bet it will get around the school like a bug lol. if they think iam taking my letters in they can go and f**k. the babys legs were everywhere, there was a great pic if we wanted to know what the sex was. we didnt hear the heartbeat seeing it was enough:happydance:

ive got a pic but i havent got a clue how to put it on, can i get it off my phone to put on. when i saw it i was so happy i cant believe how much it had grown in 6 weeks. we took rian and the bloody school moaned because i took him out early.they have gone and said they want my hospital letters to prove iam going to the hospital. so i told them i was having a scan and one of the moms overheard me , the thing is i havent told anybody so i bet it will get around the school like a bug lol. if they think iam taking my letters in they can go and f**k. the babys legs were everywhere, there was a great pic if we wanted to know what the sex was. we didnt hear the heartbeat seeing it was enough:happydance:

Oh i wana see baby pic lol have you got a phone lead that plugs in to your pc? most phones come with a usb lead!! if you do then u can upload from you phone...other wize you can send your pic via e-mail from your phone to your email adress :)

regards to rians school...i think to take a child out of school you do need a letter to do so other wize the school can get you in to trouble. but just shove the letter up there arse and walk away so then they cant do diddleysquat to you :)

i bet it was so cool to see baby kicking and wiggerling everywhere...you have an active baby...rians goner have a little baby sister/brother to play with..i bet hes excited as well :)

xxxx

Hi all

Really new to this but saw that you are also due on the 21st aug same as I and wouldnt apreciate talking to someone who is going through the same things that I am going throgh too :)

Oh i wana see baby pic lol have you got a phone lead that plugs in to your pc? most phones come with a usb lead!! if you do then u can upload from you phone...other wize you can send your pic via e-mail from your phone to your email adress :)

regards to rians school...i think to take a child out of school you do need a letter to do so other wize the school can get you in to trouble. but just shove the letter up there arse and walk away so then they cant do diddleysquat to you :)

i bet it was so cool to see baby kicking and wiggerling everywhere...you have an active baby...rians goner have a little baby sister/brother to play with..i bet hes excited as well :)

xxxx

i think i have done it

Attachments

• Picture 003.jpg
    Picture 003.jpg
    27.5 KB · Views: 3
Hi all

Really new to this but saw that you are also due on the 21st aug same as I and wouldnt apreciate talking to someone who is going through the same things that I am going throgh too :)

well hello goldie :)

your more than welcome to join me...21st of august is baby buddie :happydance:

how you feeling? how you been getting on? have you had your scan yet? is this your first? woohooo congratulations xx

xxxx

i think i have done it

wicked pic i knew you'll do it :)

arghh guess what cla your going to be a mummy whoop whoop lol :happydance: xx

xxxx

i think i have done it

wicked pic i knew you'll do it :)

arghh guess what cla your going to be a mummy whoop whoop lol :happydance: xx

i got there in the end. i cant wait till you have yours so can have a nosey at bubba:hugs:

haha me to hun...soon as i have the scan ill let you know how it goes :)

not long now...only 6 days which feels like months lol xx

cla iv just noticed your nearly 13 weeks omg your nearly going in to second tri..i didnt realise you was that far ahead of me haha xx

cla iv just noticed your nearly 13 weeks omg your nearly going in to second tri..i didnt realise you was that far ahead of me haha xx

didnt i say they put me 6 days ahead. im not going overthere yet. ill wait a bit longer

hey girlies

just to update you all that i had bleeding today went to EPU where unfortunetly they couldnt find babys heartbeat

iv to rest and go back in a few days, hopefully thursday and find out then wheter or not im suffering my third miscarriage

hope everyone is okay wishing you all the best if i dont come back :) :Thumbup:

thanks for being my buddies :)
xx

hey girlies

just to update you all that i had bleeding today went to EPU where unfortunetly they couldnt find babys heartbeat

iv to rest and go back in a few days, hopefully thursday and find out then wheter or not im suffering my third miscarriage

xx

Oh KA92, I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you hun. Keep us informed xxxxxxxxx

hey girlies

xx

oh know ka thats horrible news..im hoping they cant find babies heartbeat because your still at early stages....

wil you be getting a scan to see if they can find baby?

im praying to god that this isnt a mc and that its just a fluke. thinking of you hun..please let m,e know what happeneds on thursday.

can you not got a&e? when i was having a mc i went straight to a&e and they gave me a scan with in a couple of hours? why dont you go now and save some sanity?

lots and lots of hugs sweetness xxxxxxx

iv been sent home ot rest...

to be honest i think they didnt scan me simply because iv had two previous mcs

when i walked in a nurse who dealt wiuth me and baby t said "oh its you...again!"

the bleedings weared off considerably now really light so just resting atm theyr waiting to see if i pass a clot either today or tomorrow...however im gona go back tomorrow and demand they scan me because i just want to know! i need to know!

i didnt even think to ask for a scan i was so panicked and upset :cry:

thanks girlies i hope you dont mind me popping in and out :) sorry to kinda rian on your happiness :(

xx

iv been sent home ot rest...

to be honest i think they didnt scan me simply because iv had two previous mcs

when i walked in a nurse who dealt wiuth me and baby t said "oh its you...again!"

the bleedings weared off considerably now really light so just resting atm theyr waiting to see if i pass a clot either today or tomorrow...however im gona go back tomorrow and demand they scan me because i just want to know! i need to know!

i didnt even think to ask for a scan i was so panicked and upset :cry:

thanks girlies i hope you dont mind me popping in and out :) sorry to kinda rian on your happiness :(

xx

no dont you dare Apologize sweet...im glad your here talking to us about it. this is not the sort of thing you can go through on your own. you must be in bits and so scared that your having another mc. i cant believe your nurse said to you "oh its you" the cheeeky cow she has no right to talk to you like that..you should complain..i no i would. its hard as it is going through stuff like this let alone a nurse making you feel worse. :growlmad:

how are you feeling this morning..is the blood going look lighter? im so hoping its just a bleed and thats all. when your minds everywhere and your worried you dont think straight...but i would demand a scan as you have rights to have one regardless if yourve had 2 or 6 mc...please let me know how you get on and please try go to a&e :( tell them yourve had 2 mc already and shwoing signs that you might be having one....let them check you and tell them you need a scan. xxx :hugs::hugs::hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->