Anyone want to be my august baby buddy ???

woohoo nearly nearly scan date..i want tomorrow to hurry up :)

im 12 weeks and 4 days and still havent seen baby..i really hope everythings ok tomorrow and that baby is ok :)

not long left you and the little bump will be fine, i cant wait to see the pics.
oh ive gone up a box:happydance::happydance:

Yay for your scan babydeabreu! :)

Yay for going up a box cla! :)

I'm back in work today after 2 days off sick with 'morning noon and night' sickness :)
It's my scan on Friday too, so cannot wait! 2 more sleeps! xxx

i cant wait to see all these scan pics:happydance::happydance:

wooohoo cla's gone up a box up a box..i cant belive your 14 weeks :O its going soooo quick :) babies lookin big xx

Sjminimac - not long for friday..what times yours?

ok weve been talking for ages now...like 3/4 months ...whats everyones names lol

mines lynsey :)

It's at 1pm.

My name is Sarah-Jane, or SJ for short xxx

Question for you girls...are you still taking folic acid? humm

i was just wondering when you were going to start using strecth mark cream. you think i should know with this being my second. i think iam going to be a lot bigger this time:wacko:

hummm i started bout 4 weeks ago hun....they say start using it as soon as..to provent your skin from itching which is when the skin starts to stretch. i use it soon as i get out the bath....once a day :)

Still taking folic acid when I remember, and am using cocoa butter body cream when I get out of the bath - although I already have loads of stretch marks from yo-yo weight :( xx

Still taking folic acid when I remember, and am using cocoa butter body cream when I get out of the bath - although I already have loads of stretch marks from yo-yo weight :( xx

pretty much the same as me then sar. iv got stretch marks from yo yo weight which hence is why im using the cream already to try provent anymore :wacko: there white at the moment to im hoping using this cream will help to keep it that way!!!

the fun side of pregnancy = stretch marks woohooo lol

I'm bloody leaving it to late then, trust me. I have a couple on my side but that wasn't from rian. I didn't get any with him thankgod but u couldn't tell I was pregnant I just had a poge, but he was only tiny 4lb 8oz so that's why

id better to be safe than sorry..so i use coco butter and some other stretch mark cream am much as i can...the sooner i can help them form showing the better in my eyes. id hate for the ones iv got now to get anyworse :(

cream me up scotty lol

morning ladies :)

how we all doing today? iv got 5 hours till my scan woohoooo lol i dont no if im excited nerves scared worried or if im over thinking things lol i just hope they dont turn around and say oh its not today its next week because then i really will be angry and in really will sit inside the scanning room and not move till i get seen to haha lol

good luck sammy hope everything goes well for you today xx

hiya hun,

i hope everything goes well for you today i've only got 40mins until i leave for the hospital!!, i even had butterflies in my stomach when i was half awake it was that bad morning sickness starts lol, what time is your scan hun??? how you feeling today? xxx

https://tickers.baby-gaga.com/p/dev235pf___.png

How exciting!!! Good luck to everyone having scans today, let me know how you get on. Only 1 more sleep til mine!!! :) :) :) xxxx

hiya hun,

i hope everything goes well for you today i've only got 40mins until i leave for the hospital!!, i even had butterflies in my stomach when i was half awake it was that bad morning sickness starts lol, what time is your scan hun??? how you feeling today? xxx

https://tickers.baby-gaga.com/p/dev235pf___.png

oh wow god i bet your craping your self lol im feeling soooo sick at the moment too..my mind is in over drive thinking to much lol :)

my scan is at 2 oclock which feels like 2 weeks to go haha

make sure you let me no how the scan goes babe...hurry back hurry back and put the pic up lol xxxx

sarah - god i felt how your feeling yesterday..totally done my head in :) but it will soon come sweet...not long now xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->