Anyone want to be my august baby buddy ???

oh sarah its soo amazing your goner enjoy it so much...when you see baby you get such a relief that there is a baby in there growing. not long to count down strikes xxx

So you are telling me I've got to have the baby first. I can tell you all how much it hurts lol:winkwink:

hey hun how you feeling you still on :cloud9: xx

https://tickers.baby-gaga.com/p/dev230pf___.png

im feeling on a high stilll.:cloud9::cloud9:.just cant get my head round that theres a baby inside me growing lol

you ok sweet ?

yeah im ok stiil keep looking at my scan pics still highly amazed xx

best feeling iv ever been Experienced so far...the scan pics are just so cool..it feels so real now :)

whens your next scan date? x

hey loopylou couple of days after meeee :)

how you been throughout your pregnancy..have you been enjoying it? have you had your scan yet? xx

Hi ladies would be nice if i could join you all seen as though we are all due around the same time im due aug 22nd xx:happydance::happydance:

best feeling iv ever been Experienced so far...the scan pics are just so cool..it feels so real now :)

whens your next scan date? x

i know i loved seeing the scan, baby had hiccups and i was like oooh it moved ad the woman looked atme as if i was a idiot lol :wacko:, still cant believe they moved me further ahead still little in shock about that.

my next scan date is on the 9th of march!! only 25days away!! but thats my private scan that i've paid for to find out baby's sex, cant wait. the lady that scanned me yesterday at the hospital works there and he was lovely so nice! after that its around 21weeks or so.

do you know when yours is hun? xx

Hi ladies would be nice if i could join you all seen as though we are all due around the same time im due aug 22nd xx:happydance::happydance:

Of course! Welcome!

Scan later ladies - just going to hop in the bath (while I still fit!) then get ready to go! It's at 1pm - I may not post until later on today becasue we're going over to leeds for the scan and will be fitting in some shopping whilst we're there :)

See you when I get back!!!! xxxxxx

i know i loved seeing the scan, baby had hiccups and i was like oooh it moved ad the woman looked atme as if i was a idiot lol :wacko:, still cant believe they moved me further ahead still little in shock about that.

my next scan date is on the 9th of march!! only 25days away!! but thats my private scan that i've paid for to find out baby's sex, cant wait. the lady that scanned me yesterday at the hospital works there and he was lovely so nice! after that its around 21weeks or so.

oh thats not far away hu...9th of march is just down the road..bet your so excited to find out the sex :)

glad it went really well for you yesterday..its always helpful when the midwife is nice...

yup mine is a year away lol (just feels that long) its the 9th of April...but i no its goner go so quick..because these 3 months have just flown by. :bunny: xx

good luck sarah i cant wat to see your little person:happydance:

hello its nice to meet you. the more the merryer:happydance:

oh thats not far away hu...9th of march is just down the road..bet your so excited to find out the sex :)

glad it went really well for you yesterday..its always helpful when the midwife is nice...

yup mine is a year away lol (just feels that long) its the 9th of April...but i no its goner go so quick..because these 3 months have just flown by. :bunny: xx

:hissy::hissy:its not fair im spitting my dummy out youve all got somthing to look forward to i havent even had my bloody appointment come yet

Well aboard the august train sweet. of course your welcome always nice to meet new girlies who are on the same journey :)

how have you been? xx

Of course! Welcome!

Scan later ladies - just going to hop in the bath (while I still fit!) then get ready to go! It's at 1pm - I may not post until later on today becasue we're going over to leeds for the scan and will be fitting in some shopping whilst we're there :)

See you when I get back!!!! xxxxxx

wooohooooo its sars turn.. good luck babe..wishing you all the best. cant wait to see your little baby. make sure you doing make us wait like i did lol

see you soon..have a fantastic time seeing baby jumping around AND NO CRYING haha xxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->