Anyone want to be my august baby buddy ???

my midwife seems to be useless the scan i had yesterday was the nuchal scan and i had bloods taken aswell. but she didnt tell me were to get my bloods done or that i needed to take my maternity notes:dohh: luckily i'd spoken to a friend before hand and she told me.

with both of my scans i've been refered either by the docter or midwife, maybe it's different depending what area you are??

i just can't wait to find out the sex i showed my scan pics with the family last night a was adiment i could see a little willy but someone else said it was the foot lol :wacko:

have you and pete spoken about finding out the sex??

https://tickers.baby-gaga.com/p/dev230pf___.png

i dont thing it depends on the area i think you are noramlly ment to arrange it straight after your scan at the hospital..sarah i think you should call your doctors to confirm this just incase you needed to book it..wouldnt want you waiting for an appointment that dont come :wacko:

i sent the pictures to my mum via e-mail and she loved them..shes over the moon to be another nanny..you see im the baby of the family so my mum cant really believe that im pregnant even though im 25 lol but shes happy shes already got 2 grandkids so its good to add to her collection lol

iv told some girls at work and petes told hes mates...and were going to tell hes mum this weekend...which is quite nerving as hes side of the family dont no....just hope there as happy as my family are ;) im sure all will be fine and just me being silly as usal haha :dohh:

yeah we both want to no the sex ..hes wanting a boy and im wanting either really..but yeah definatly looking forward to the 9th of april to find out what my little joy is :) not far from yours ay nikki :)

what do you girls want? or are you not fussed?

i think i'll ring and book my midwife appointment and ask at the same time, my OH still hasn't told his family, and my older family don't know because they are the generation that you have to be married before babies lol.

i've got a feeling it's a little girl but i don't really mind aslong as they are heathly if i had the choice i'd prefer a little girl. xx

oh really i thought most cases are on a no win no fee basses..in that case that sucks claire..if its alot of money then yeh id be well pissed off and annoyed..no one should be in pain when its not there fault and get nothing from it :)

and im not really that bovered weather its a girl or a boy im just happy im finally pregnant and got my little joy here :) petes 10000% sure its a boy though lol i think hes desperate for it to be a boy hahaha well if hes a girl he said hes going to spoil her and not do anything with me n e more haha yeah right :OP

aiimee12345 - welcome hun how are things going for you? have you got to experience the joys of seeing baby yet? got any pics? xx

i think i'll ring and book my midwife appointment and ask at the same time, my OH still hasn't told his family, and my older family don't know because they are the generation that you have to be married before babies lol.

i've got a feeling it's a little girl but i don't really mind aslong as they are heathly if i had the choice i'd prefer a little girl. xx

yeah good thinking batman :) better to be sure hun...other wize it will be may and your still waiting :thumbup: let us know how you get on x

aww 2 girls your husband would be going mad when they grow up...taking up all the bathroom worrying if there ok at night lol pete will be so protective if we have a girl..hes police and is very worried when i go out let alone if we have girls and they go out lol

hello cla :) yh birmingham in the uk wel by dudley really if u no where that is?

n hello babydeabru :) things are going ok :) had my scan when i was 9 weeks because they thought i might have been further gone so i thought id have another one about 12 weeks! but didnt :( no havent got another one till 30th march my 20week scan! hope i can find out what bump is :D ... how are you? x

lynsey i have just seen your other pictures on the other thred. you look different to your usual pic. its not a bad thing you are really pretty. you baby is going to be cute

hello cla :) yh birmingham in the uk wel by dudley really if u no where that is?

n hello babydeabru :) things are going ok :) had my scan when i was 9 weeks because they thought i might have been further gone so i thought id have another one about 12 weeks! but didnt :( no havent got another one till 30th march my 20week scan! hope i can find out what bump is :D ... how are you? x

you are just around the corner from me i live in halesowen what a small world

yeah good thinking batman :) better to be sure hun...other wize it will be may and your still waiting :thumbup: let us know how you get on x

aww 2 girls your husband would be going mad when they grow up...taking up all the bathroom worrying if there ok at night lol pete will be so protective if we have a girl..hes police and is very worried when i go out let alone if we have girls and they go out lol

2girls???? i'm only have one lol dont say things like that you'll scare me! lol, i just rang the midwife and booked my appointment and asked about the scans and she sorts it all out yaay lol xx

I'm baaaaackkk!!! It's my turn! It's been confirmed, it is an actual baby!!!!

He/she was waving at us and then had a little dance....didn't stay still for the whole time! OMG.I honestly still can't believe it! XXXXXX

:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

:cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9:

Attachments

• 13 Weeks - 1.jpg
    13 Weeks - 1.jpg
    86.1 KB · Views: 1
  • 13 Weeks - 2.jpg
    13 Weeks - 2.jpg
    92.6 KB · Views: 2
  • 13 Weeks - 3.jpg
    13 Weeks - 3.jpg
    97.4 KB · Views: 1
you scan pics are lovely hun, did you get really emotional? i cried at both of mine. the best feeling in the world!!!

He/she was waving at us and then had a little dance....didn't stay still for the whole time! OMG.I honestly still can't believe it! XXXXXX

what great pictures i bet you and your husband are so happy. are your dates the same

I cried like a baby! I couldn't move or breathe or tear my eyes away from the screen! Nope, my dates have moved...for the better! I'm now 13+1 so due on 19th August!!!! I'll still be 29!!!!

It was so funny afterward - we got in the car and Gav just started driving...we were both silent...and realsied after 10 minutes we didn't know where we were! He just drove off, stunned!!! :)

lynsey i have just seen your other pictures on the other thred. you look different to your usual pic. its not a bad thing you are really pretty. you baby is going to be cute

haha thats because iv had my hair straightend my hair is a bush curly wurly big hair lol

even when im at work people say god you look like a different person with your hair straight lol ill show you a pic of how i am with out my hair straight lol

but thanks claire that was very sweet of you :)

did you put a picture up? be nice to see who im talking to lol :) x

aww sarah were due on the same day!!! congrats hun, i walked out of my scan yesterday like a chesire cat lol people in the waiting room were giving me really funny looks lol oh well :)

yay shes back shes back with a gorgeous sack lol

your pics are wicked...so did you cry? did you get so emotional and couldnt keep your eyes off the screeen? im well happy for you sar i bet your and hubby was over the moon that everything was fine..that there was a baby in there...

Sar YOU HAVE A BABY INSIDE YOU GROWING LOL

congrats hunnie wooohoooo real happy for you xxx

yay shes back shes back with a gorgeous sack lol

your pics are wicked...so did you cry? did you get so emotional and couldnt keep your eyes off the screeen? im well happy for you sar i bet your and hubby was over the moon that everything was fine..that there was a baby in there...

Sar YOU HAVE A BABY INSIDE YOU GROWING LOL

congrats hunnie wooohoooo real happy for you xxx

It's just mad. Honestly. Crazy. :shrug: I'm in shock. :)

2girls???? i'm only have one lol dont say things like that you'll scare me! lol, i just rang the midwife and booked my appointment and asked about the scans and she sorts it all out yaay lol xx

no i was saying if you had another girl then your hubby be pulling hes hair out lol

im so glad you got the appointment sorted i was getting worried for you then :thumbup: xxx

no i was saying if you had another girl then your hubby be pulling hes hair out lol

im so glad you got the appointment sorted i was getting worried for you then :thumbup: xxx

oh lol sorry hun, OH actually wants a little girl and i wanted a little boy but my minds changed now lol everyone atmy work since ive been working there (nearly 3years) has had a boy and around 10 have been born over the last year and a half so i'd like to be the one that breaks it xx

haha thats because iv had my hair straightend my hair is a bush curly wurly big hair lol

even when im at work people say god you look like a different person with your hair straight lol ill show you a pic of how i am with out my hair straight lol

but thanks claire that was very sweet of you :)

did you put a picture up? be nice to see who im talking to lol :) x

dont laugh. i dont kn weather it is going to be upside down or whatever

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"