Anyone want to be my august baby buddy ???

i know i loved seeing the scan, baby had hiccups and i was like oooh it moved ad the woman looked atme as if i was a idiot lol :wacko:, still cant believe they moved me further ahead still little in shock about that.

my next scan date is on the 9th of march!! only 25days away!! but thats my private scan that i've paid for to find out baby's sex, cant wait. the lady that scanned me yesterday at the hospital works there and he was lovely so nice! after that its around 21weeks or so.

do you know when yours is hun? xx

https://tickers.baby-gaga.com/p/dev230pf___.png

oh thats not far away hu...9th of march is just down the road..bet your so excited to find out the sex :)

glad it went really well for you yesterday..its always helpful when the midwife is nice...

yup mine is a year away lol (just feels that long) its the 9th of April...but i no its goner go so quick..because these 3 months have just flown by. :bunny: xx

:hissy::hissy:its not fair im spitting my dummy out youve all got somthing to look forward to i havent even had my bloody appointment come yet

aww hun maybe you should chase it up?? you'll be dancing around the room when you get it, i was:blush: lol xx

:hissy::hissy:its not fair im spitting my dummy out youve all got somthing to look forward to i havent even had my bloody appointment come yet

AWW waiting for appointment? claire i booked mine in at the hospital after my scan..didnt you do that? i thought thats what everyone did!! humm?

i know i loved seeing the scan, baby had hiccups and i was like oooh it moved ad the woman looked atme as if i was a idiot lol :wacko:, still cant believe they moved me further ahead still little in shock about that.

my next scan date is on the 9th of march!! only 25days away!! but thats my private scan that i've paid for to find out baby's sex, cant wait. the lady that scanned me yesterday at the hospital works there and he was lovely so nice! after that its around 21weeks or so.

do you know when yours is hun? xx

oh thats not far away hu...9th of march is just down the road..bet your so excited to find out the sex :)

glad it went really well for you yesterday..its always helpful when the midwife is nice...

yup mine is a year away lol (just feels that long) its the 9th of April...but i no its goner go so quick..because these 3 months have just flown by. :bunny: xx

how comes you got you next scan booked already?? i think my midwife books my next one i've got to book my next appointment with her in around 3weeks hope she doesn't lunge at me with the needle she's so spitefull. xx

waiting for appointment? claire i booked mine in at the hospital after my scan..didnt you do that? i thought thats what everyone did!!

i have got t see the consultant because of having rian early and i hurt my back last year at work, found out i have got ware and tare on my discs. i still having a lot of trouble with it now, i had to pack my job in because of it.on some days i cant move, i just sit with a water bottle 24/7 . you wouldnt think i was only 28 im more like 50:dohh:

Hi ladies would be nice if i could join you all seen as though we are all due around the same time im due aug 22nd xx:happydance::happydance:

Well aboard the august train sweet. of course your welcome always nice to meet new girlies who are on the same journey :)

how have you been? xx

thank u im fine had first scan yesturday all was well :happydance:have 2 more booked in 12th n 29th april cant wait its so exciting xx

waiting for appointment? claire i booked mine in at the hospital after my scan..didnt you do that? i thought thats what everyone did!!

i have got t see the consultant because of having rian early and i hurt my back last year at work, found out i have got ware and tare on my discs. i still having a lot of trouble with it now, i had to pack my job in because of it.on some days i cant move, i just sit with a water bottle 24/7 . you wouldnt think i was only 28 im more like 50:dohh:

omg claire i never new that. jeaz how horrible..how did you hurt your back at work? did you make a claim out of it? sorry to hear you gotter have to wear a tare on your disc you must be in alot of pain babe.. when you get realy heavily pregnant will that make it worse for you? is there anything that they can do to make it kinda back to normal? xx

OMG it was amazing, babba was having a party in there, there is only one (phew!) and they have changed my EDD to 31st Aug, which is my step daughters 10th birthday, she is delighted! Pics attached! What do you think? I'm convinced it is a boy!

:cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9:baby1.jpg

baby2.jpg

how comes you got you next scan booked already?? i think my midwife books my next one i've got to book my next appointment with her in around 3weeks hope she doesn't lunge at me with the needle she's so spitefull. xx

i booked mine in straight after the scan hun..i was told my the midwife before i left to go to reception and get my 20weeks booked in :) didnt your midwife say that to you?

humm i just thought everyone did that???

OMG it was amazing, babba was having a party in there, there is only one (phew!) and they have changed my EDD to 31st Aug, which is my step daughters 10th birthday, she is delighted! Pics attached! What do you think? I'm convinced it is a boy!

:cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9:View attachment 62588

View attachment 62589

what lovely pictures, i can see somthing but im no good with the nub thing. but anyway it is lovely

:cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9:View attachment 62588

View attachment 62589

oh wooohooo welcome back tyandemsmummy glad yout had a wicked show....nothing better than seeing baby and that everythings ok.

i think at the stage most of them look like a boys..but i think yours actually might be a girl :) xxx

whats your name btw? :winkwink:

omg claire i never new that. jeaz how horrible..how did you hurt your back at work? did you make a claim out of it? sorry to hear you gotter have to wear a tare on your disc you must be in alot of pain babe.. when you get realy heavily pregnant will that make it worse for you? is there anything that they can do to make it kinda back to normal? xx

i worked in retail and i had to lift alot of heavy things on my own. i tried to claim but they said they couldnt prove that i done it at work, what a piss take. when i get bigger iam going to be f****d. i went to see somebody last week and they said they cant do anything till i have had the baby. if the baby is heavy god knows how iam going to pick it up. but im not going to let it get me down. ive wanted another baby for over 7years but keith didnt wait another so im going to enjoy this with or without pain

ohhhhh i got my cream today:happydance:im going to be creamed up tonite

i booked mine in straight after the scan hun..i was told my the midwife before i left to go to reception and get my 20weeks booked in :) didnt your midwife say that to you?

humm i just thought everyone did that???

my midwife seems to be useless the scan i had yesterday was the nuchal scan and i had bloods taken aswell. but she didnt tell me were to get my bloods done or that i needed to take my maternity notes:dohh: luckily i'd spoken to a friend before hand and she told me.

with both of my scans i've been refered either by the docter or midwife, maybe it's different depending what area you are??

i just can't wait to find out the sex i showed my scan pics with the family last night a was adiment i could see a little willy but someone else said it was the foot lol :wacko:

have you and pete spoken about finding out the sex??

I got my next scan appt after my scan today too; 12th April, definitely find out if we are team pink or blue then! Gonna post my pics in a new thread and get 'nub theory' views!!!

my lord claire what a terrible thing to go through..im real sorry to hear this but im glad that your not letting it beat you. thats my girl :) xx

surely you must get extra help or support from the midwife though..not saying you are but if you was disabled then you would get some kind or help from the doctors..surly if your back is causing you alot of trouble then the doctor can arrange some sort of help..other wize thats just stupid. did you talk to a lawer about this case? because regardless if they can prove it or not..you obviously lifted something to heavy and pulled your back surely you can get some sort of Compensation right? i would get a second Opinion sweet :)

my midwife seems to be useless the scan i had yesterday was the nuchal scan and i had bloods taken aswell. but she didnt tell me were to get my bloods done or that i needed to take my maternity notes:dohh: luckily i'd spoken to a friend before hand and she told me.

with both of my scans i've been refered either by the docter or midwife, maybe it's different depending what area you are??

i just can't wait to find out the sex i showed my scan pics with the family last night a was adiment i could see a little willy but someone else said it was the foot lol :wacko:

have you and pete spoken about finding out the sex??

i dont thing it depends on the area i think you are noramlly ment to arrange it straight after your scan at the hospital..sarah i think you should call your doctors to confirm this just incase you needed to book it..wouldnt want you waiting for an appointment that dont come :wacko:

i sent the pictures to my mum via e-mail and she loved them..shes over the moon to be another nanny..you see im the baby of the family so my mum cant really believe that im pregnant even though im 25 lol but shes happy shes already got 2 grandkids so its good to add to her collection lol

iv told some girls at work and petes told hes mates...and were going to tell hes mum this weekend...which is quite nerving as hes side of the family dont no....just hope there as happy as my family are ;) im sure all will be fine and just me being silly as usal haha :dohh:

yeah we both want to no the sex ..hes wanting a boy and im wanting either really..but yeah definatly looking forward to the 9th of april to find out what my little joy is :) not far from yours ay nikki :)

what do you girls want? or are you not fussed?

my lord claire what a terrible thing to go through..im real sorry to hear this but im glad that your not letting it beat you. thats my girl :) xx

surely you must get extra help or support from the midwife though..not saying you are but if you was disabled then you would get some kind or help from the doctors..surly if your back is causing you alot of trouble then the doctor can arrange some sort of help..other wize thats just stupid. did you talk to a lawer about this case? because regardless if they can prove it or not..you obviously lifted something to heavy and pulled your back surely you can get some sort of Compensation right? i would get a second Opinion sweet :)

they said if i wanted to pay for the case then they will do it for me. ive spoke to about 5 people and it done my head in. as if i have got that sort of money to open a law case.

i was wodering that. what would you like and what do you think you are having.

i would love a girl and at the moment i think im 60%girl and 40% boy. with rian i knew he would be a boy

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->