Anyone want to be my august baby buddy ???

is it me or have we been talking nearly all day? lol

its been so great talking to you girls..its like great to chat to you lot and get excited like a child and get the same reaction back lol

thanks girls for joining me its been sooo wonderful getting to know and share all your wonderful news :) xxx

i never new it can be so great on here...im loving it xx

yeah we've been on here nearly all day lol, i can see what your saying about the excitement tho, i try and speak to my OH and he just says dont get too excited or grunts while he watches tv it's like a could dance around naked infront of him with a banana on my head and he wouldn't take much more notice (he's the sensible one) i still love him tho,

https://tickers.baby-gaga.com/p/dev230pf___.png

I cried like a baby! I couldn't move or breathe or tear my eyes away from the screen! Nope, my dates have moved...for the better! I'm now 13+1 so due on 19th August!!!! I'll still be 29!!!!

It was so funny afterward - we got in the car and Gav just started driving...we were both silent...and realsied after 10 minutes we didn't know where we were! He just drove off, stunned!!! :)

oh how funny is that i bet you both just burst out laughting lol

happiness can make you lose your mind :wacko:

I cried like a baby! I couldn't move or breathe or tear my eyes away from the screen! Nope, my dates have moved...for the better! I'm now 13+1 so due on 19th August!!!! I'll still be 29!!!!

It was so funny afterward - we got in the car and Gav just started driving...we were both silent...and realsied after 10 minutes we didn't know where we were! He just drove off, stunned!!! :)

oh how funny is that i bet you both just burst out laughting lol

happiness can make you lose your mind :wacko:

We haven't stopped smiling since the scan - he's downstairs watching star wars now to try to take his mind off it, whilst I'm up here chatting away to you guys! What would I do without you all??? :hugs: :flower:

yeah we've been on here nearly all day lol, i can see what your saying about the excitement tho, i try and speak to my OH and he just says dont get too excited or grunts while he watches tv it's like a could dance around naked infront of him with a banana on my head and he wouldn't take much more notice (he's the sensible one) i still love him tho,

https://tickers.baby-gaga.com/p/dev230pf___.png

hahahahah sammy thats very funny. im the same...im like still smiling and its the next day...i just love the fact we can talk bout it on here as much as poss and no one cares..its so great.

sarah i think we would lose our minds lol

oh and sammy nice picture of you to hun xx

does anyone have any checks up with the doctors/midwife before the 20weeks scan or it the 20weeks scan the next step?

I have an appointment in a couple of weeks, to check my urine sampe, get my bloods back and listen to heartbeat again :) xx

my next mw appt is at 16 weeks and I have a hosp appt at 15 weeks too x

Hi babydeabreu,

I would love to join this thread. I am due the day after you are (August 22nd). This is my second child.

Congrats to you!

oh right..so i should book an appointment with the doctors at 16weeks. i remember at my booking in appointment the midwife saying to me about this but i wasnt sure..hence the question :)

thanks though girls xx

welcome prego - you will get along with alot of the girls here as there due on the same date or around yours... :)

how have you been getting on? everything been ok for you? had your first scan yet? xx

Think my hosp one is extra tho cos I've had weight loss surgery and malabsorb my food so they need to keep an extra close eye on me and bubs x

Think my hosp one is extra tho cos I've had weight loss surgery and malabsorb my food so they need to keep an extra close eye on me and bubs x

oh right everything ok though nik? its good that they wanner keep an eye on you..very good indeed :hugs:

I will try and get my pic on tomorrow. I've got my first proper midwife appointment on the 5 th march .
I can't believe it's my sons 9th birthday next month how old am I

Yeah thanks, its all OK, they are just doing extra bloods to make sure my vitamin levels remain as they should be, and they are, but its reassuring that they check lol

I will try and get my pic on tomorrow. I've got my first proper midwife appointment on the 5 th march .
I can't believe it's my sons 9th birthday next month how old am I

did you book yours in now claire with the midwife? is your at your doctors? and also will that be to get your blood results and to get a general checkup? im not sure do i have to rinf docs and get it booked in with mw?

sorry just aint got a clue :wacko:

your son is 9 but your still young and your got another on the way...you got it all going on...:) x

reassurance goes a long way with us nik...a very long way lol it all helps us stop going mad :)

She booked it when I first went to see her a 5 weeks. I think I should get my results back and I hope they listen to the heartbeat. I can't really remember I was 18 when I had rian and everything has changed since then. It's at the doctors, haven't you got yours yet

nope not yet..i think the lady told me that i have to book an appointment at my docs when im 16 weeks just cant remember..iv gone deadbrain lol i think ill ring the docs on monday to find out :) on my yellow folder it says 16weeks but no date so i think thats what iv got to do doh :dohh:

going to see the inlaws today to tell hes mum bout the baby :( im actually worried as hes mums a married before kids....its later today so ill let you all know how it goes xx

hope you all have a nice day xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->