anyone want to be my buddy!

Oh dear. What's up with men these days. My hubby is like that as well, it does my head in but what the heck I just don't bother anymore xx

Had a hugeeee row with oh last night im feeling so upset.
He basically wouldn't dtd with me over my fertile window. We did it once n that was it n when confronted he just said that its so much pressure coz everytime we dtd hes worrying about it not working n that the end of the month ill b upset if its another negative. He didn't get the fact that u need to actually have sex to make a baby n for being a little wingey old man hes just put the negative nail in the box more firmly!

Wtf am I supposed to do now!
Iv tried to make it easy n carefree for him go ease the pressure but hes still the same. Im now thinking he doesn't actually want a baby even though hes adamant he really does.

If he carries on like this then ill have to put the ttc on hold which will break my heart but I cant force him u no :/

Oh dear Hun. Hugs:))))) I really feel like slapping him telling him to smell the coffee. I would suggest you sit down and chat with him. When it comes to bd maybe do some role play and see what fancies him ;-) my hubby is also like yours, but to be honest he just needs to understand that it takes time and patience to get pregnant. Fingers crossed for you sugar. I got a lot of clear and very stretchy cm so am assuming I'm fertile very early so bd last night. ;-)

Im confused as I have clear and ewcm today plus cramps n this afternoon im having sharp ovarian pains on the right side!!! Which is the side with the remaining tube...
Got the positive ov test Friday. ...
Took its time! !! So if im really nice to him tonight I might get sum lol

Hey glad it went well, high five for u xxx
I'm ok hey just taking everyday slowly hoping that this is our month sugar! It would be nice if we both get pregnant this month xx

Wud b lovely. I feel sick today and have a nasty taste in my mouth. Wud b nice if they were symptoms but wud have only just conceived so that wud b very odd lol.
My teeth r irritating me. Its almost like they r itching n I cant stop it! !!

I'm feeling nauseous this morning but too early. Mind you in February I felt like this and then found out I was pregnant 5 weeks later but not reading too much into it. We have been bd every 2 days just for fun lol but it's interesting lol. Those signs sound promising Hun, when is af due. Mine is due 24th lol so got a long way to go.

Its due day before my bday yayy so the 15th July. Got ages yet as well!!
I feel so drunk atm if im not preg then I must b coming down with something!

I really want my bfp before my bday that wud b the best present ever!!

Is ur nausea just at the back kf ur throat or down to ur stomach as well xx

Hey buddy. My nausea is stomach and throat not sure what's going on. I think I have ovulated as cm still very stretchy lol yesterday when I wiped the cm was light pink so not sure what happening. Ooh that would be nice to have bfp before your birthday. I would be so thrilled if you did ;-) xx

ohh sometimes if you have a little bit of blood or pinky around ovulation time its a sign of high fertility! so lay back and think of England lol!

my cm has now gone creamy n I have to wipe allll the time its doing m nut in lol

cervix position high n medium but still open atm.

feel little bit better today still tired tho n boobs r startignto get sorer!

hey fisher hows things going your end hun???

I caved in at 8dpo and took a test ill attach the photo
I swear I see something but I really cant tell as I have lines in my eyes nowadays lol

also I dont no if its an evap as I chucked it after 2 mins lol

zooooommm rite in :)

Attachments

• 20130707_160006.jpg
    20130707_160006.jpg
    40 KB · Views: 3
Hey Hun. How are you coping! Been feeling very nauseous and poorly the past few days now so gonna book GP tomorrow. Cm still clear and stretchy

Ohh so still around ov Time? ?

Did u see the pic I uploaded xx

Yup I think. I think keep testing Hun but I can see a line. Oooohhh now you got me excited for you xxx

Lol im glad its not just me! Oh cant see the line! Only 9dpo so have to wait few days to retest
Tho I might accidently do it tomo lol

Cm has now changed to creamy stretchy so am assuming I ovulated a few days ago :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->