Anyone want to follow me on a crazy testing adventure

Reaction score
So I have TTC for 14 months . Had 2 CP in December and January. Had a weird bought of positive test in march but was not pregnant. My periods are irregular now and I'm on progesterone. I'm at CD 54 and 7/8 dpo . I took a test I had left over from April ( same Batch that have the positives ) and it showed BFP. I took a newer $1 test and it was negative. Ran to the store got a EPT and it looks bfp, went out and got a FRER and it's negative! That's where I stand :) I will post pics of my test for your viewing pleasure ;) I will go in order

Attachments

• IMG_4336.jpg
    IMG_4336.jpg
    34.1 KB · Views: 69
Looks like could b bfp EPT

Attachments

• IMG_4338.jpg
    IMG_4338.jpg
    26 KB · Views: 63
I actually see something on all of them...

This is tonight's test . It's the other first response, I wish I would of waited ! It's BFN . So now I just have a $test and EPT :/

Attachments

• IMG_4345.jpg
    IMG_4345.jpg
    38.4 KB · Views: 51
I do actually see shadows on them all apart from the way frer... Hopefully a darker more obvious alone shows soon!

I see lines on all maybe even the new frer

I see shadow lines on the first pic!

I don't know , I just did a fmu with a $ test and it was negative:(

Attachments

• IMG_4349.jpg
    IMG_4349.jpg
    18.2 KB · Views: 39
First of all, I need help ! I have done 7 test in 24 hours !!! Ok so I took the other EPT and it's bfn :( I don't know what's going on . The 2 I took yesterday looks positive to me . Maybe it was just a fluke . I think I will hold of testing bc I used all my test . I will take another one in a couple days . Here's the pic of the EPT with SMU

Attachments

• IMG_4351.jpg
    IMG_4351.jpg
    20.3 KB · Views: 38
I'm seeing lines on all your tests. But, be cautious of EPT & FRER. They both suck. I had really solid bfp's with both tests 2 cycles before I actually got pregnant with my last baby. They were not chemical either. I personally don't trust ept or frer.

This is about an hour and a half after the test. It looks positive but it's after the time limit .

Attachments

• IMG_4353.jpg
    IMG_4353.jpg
    22.8 KB · Views: 42
I'm so disappointed in myself:( I went and bought 2 more first response, both negative. One with FMU, and the other with AN . I feel like if the first the others were positive that the FR would be positive. It sucks bc the first one looked like a definite bfp and the EPT looked positive. This makes me so sad . I got my hopes up ..... if I decide to test again I I'll post. Thanks for the support ladies <3

Thank you girls <3 I went and bought 2 more FR and did one early this morning and another just a few mins ago . Both negative:( I have spent so much money ! I told myself no more unless I'm late !! Hopefully I can hold out . I have given up hope this month. I still can't believe that first test was so positive!! It was a complete bfp and I know not to trust the EPT bc both of those looked positive as well :( I normally have a 15/16 day luteal phase so if I haven't started on the 10th I will test again

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->