Anyone want to join me?

Annaisamama

Reaction score
Hi All!

I am 8 dpo today, cd 23 and I am testing every day to try and see if I will be getting a progression this month.
So far I've just been a little gassy, bloated and crampy, and sore boobs. All of which could be totally normal but we shall see. I will post pics of my tests daily and I'd love if some of you would do the same if you're looking for support or a buddy for the wait. 😁

Test from today. 2mu. Think I see something faint but nothing obvious!

Attachments

• IMG_1877.jpg
    IMG_1877.jpg
    31.8 KB · Views: 16
  • IMG_1879.jpg
    IMG_1879.jpg
    15.1 KB · Views: 12
Lol took another one at work this morning...I definitely see something! Any opinions?!

Attachments

• IMG_1886.jpg
    IMG_1886.jpg
    20 KB · Views: 24
I'm feeling the same as you, plus fatigue and lower back pain.
I'm on cycle day 31. Haven't tested yet.
Kind of scared to lol. With my last pregnancy last year, I didn't have any early pregnancy symptoms.

Kind of scared to lol. With my last pregnancy last year, I didn't have any early pregnancy symptoms.

Wow! Good on you for waiting😊 What dpo are you? When you do test let me know how it goes! Fingers crossed for you😁

Wow! Good on you for waiting😊 What dpo are you? When you do test let me know how it goes! Fingers crossed for you😁

I'm not too sure when exactly I ovulated, according to my Ovia Fertility app, my fertile window was Sept 1 to the 6th, with ovulation estimated Sept 4th.
From Sept 3 to Sept 6, I has egg white cervical mucus and my bf and I DTD on Sept 6th.
So I'd be 10dpo if I did ovulate on the 4th.

I will definitely share my testing results with you! Just scared to test as a couple of months ago I had the same symptoms but just a late period lol. We aren't trying but we aren't preventing.

With all the symptoms in the book...I've not been pregnant before. But when I was pregnant in May, I knew because of lightening strike pain in my boobs. This month I've not had that but just tenderness. And also cramping more this evening. I know it varries from pregnancy to pregnancy and so forth. We've been trying since February.

Aww well baby dust to You!! Have you tested again?!

Aw No! Well as long as AF doesn't show then you're not out!

I haven't tested yet. I'm scared lol. I'm still on maternity leave with my first. She's only 8 months.

Any update on you? I took a clearblue today. Do you see anything? :)

Attachments

• IMG_1919.jpg
    IMG_1919.jpg
    19.6 KB · Views: 11
  • IMG_1920.jpg
    IMG_1920.jpg
    28.9 KB · Views: 19
I haven't taken a test just yet.

I don't really see anything but I have horrible line eyes lol. But don't lose hope!

Hey girl! Any update?!

AF is due today for me. She usually comes in the morning but she hasn't shown yet. I'll probably buy a 2 pack of tests today, and if she doesn't show up at all today, I'll be testing tomorrow morning.

Hey girl! Any update?!

AF is due today for me. She usually comes in the morning but she hasn't shown yet. I'll probably buy a 2 pack of tests today, and if she doesn't show up at all today, I'll be testing tomorrow morning.

That's SO exciting!! Can't wait to see those results 😁 my test from today: 13 dpo, af due in two days.

Attachments

• IMG_1947.jpg
    IMG_1947.jpg
    31.7 KB · Views: 17
Hey girl! Any update?!

That's SO exciting!! Can't wait to see those results 😁 my test from today: 13 dpo, af due in two days.

I see something faint on that test!!! Hopefully it gets darker!

I see something faint on that test!!! Hopefully it gets darker![/QUOTE]

Yes! I so hope it does! 😁 Any sign of AF yet?

I see something faint on that test!!! Hopefully it gets darker!

Yes! I so hope it does! 😁 Any sign of AF yet?[/QUOTE]

No sign yet! I'm getting some dull back pain and some dull cramps, but I've been having those for a week. I'm buying a test as we speak!

So I caved and took one an hour ago, BFN.
Last year when I was pregnant, I took 3 tests 2 weeks after my missed period and they were all negative.
I got a positive blood test after my second missed period lol.

So either I haven't built up enough hcg or AF is slowly making her way

Sorry about for bfn. 😕 That's intense about your last pregnancy though!! Maybe some people just have slow rising hcg.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->