Anyone who is ttc having trouble with their cycles due to previous bc use?

OMG I can't believe it, I got my BFP this morning!!!!!! I am in denial right now, I was not expecting this at all, I really don't have anything sticking out I would call real symptoms. No sore boobs, no cramps, nothing! I guess that should come with time. Here are my tests:

https://i1071.photobucket.com/albums/u508/Rachel7899/HPTS/032.jpg

Haha! I'm so happy for you! I knew it was coming and I thought you had a great shot even without the symptoms as I had very very few! Your lines are beautiful for about 14 dpo! So excited for you! H & H 9 months! Time to call your OB! AHHHH! I'm putting happy as my emotion for you today, lol! The symptoms are going to catch up with you soon enough. That crazy sense of smell, sore boobs, maybe morning sickness (hope not), ligament pains like stretching in your pelvic/belly region, etc. In a few weeks you'll be having an ultrasound to see a tiny little peanut! Congrats! OMG! :hugs:

I've made it to double digits, 99 days! Cannot believe it. I have 3 months to go. Baby just woke up and gave me some celebratory kicks/hits to my left side.

I hope everyone is having a good day!

Wow 3 months, that will be here in no time!! Are you getting nervous for labor?

I called my RE this morning and he had me go in and get my HCG and progesterone checked. I have to go in every 2 days until my levels reach 1500+ then he will see me a week later for my first scan. At some point if all is good he will release me to my regular OB.

Did you have morning sickness? I hope I am one of the lucky ones that doesn't have it!

I called my RE this morning and he had me go in and get my HCG and progesterone checked. I have to go in every 2 days until my levels reach 1500+ then he will see me a week later for my first scan. At some point if all is good he will release me to my regular OB.

Did you have morning sickness? I hope I am one of the lucky ones that doesn't have it!

I'd say your hcg will be there in no time! That line is pretty dark! My doctor had me come in at around 6 weeks because I called at 4 weeks. I had bloodwork and the doctor said it was a good level but never gave me the numbers. Then a few days later I got more bloods and had a scan the same day. I think I was nearly 7 weeks then and he said he wasn't even going to check the # because the heartbeat was there on the scan. A little pop in the middle of a tiny peanut. Hard to believe she's about 14 inches now and 2 lbs!

I didn't have any morning sickness really. I had bouts of nausea but never enough to vomit. It helped to eat everytime I felt that way. I ate a lot of crackers and drank ginger ale. Probably from weeks 8 or so to 11 or 12. My sense of smell was heightened like crazy until about 16 weeks from maybe 8. It was awful and it made me not want to go into the kitchen at all because the garbage and the fridge smelled like food which disgusted me. I had to force myself to eat because food was gross.

I'm still just so happy for you! But I remember the feeling really well. I was to afraid to get too excited. Hope you can enjoy this because you'll be remembering it for a long long time!

I hope I can relax and enjoy it. I am already reading about what I should and cannot eat and how I should avoid bottled water, ect due to BPA. Ahhhh I don't know how I will keep up with it all but it is so worth it!

I hope I can relax and enjoy it. I am already reading about what I should and cannot eat and how I should avoid bottled water, ect due to BPA. Ahhhh I don't know how I will keep up with it all but it is so worth it!

Lol. I know. There are so many dos and don'ts! I took them very seriously for a while and I suppose I still sort of do. I still make sure to sleep on one of my sides, not eat too much fish (especially the no no fishes), and no cold lunch meat or soft cheeses (excluding cream cheese stuff like that, you'll see the list). Caffeine is ok is small doses apparently but I had weaned myself off of it since before I got pregnant so I haven't had any. I do plan on drinking coffee and everything after the baby though (I love love love coffee but decaf isn't the same). And lastly I don't use acne washed or go on roller coasters or anything, lol. I have had bottled water though. And I don't bend over backwards to eat 100% great anymore because it just got redundant and I got tired of the same old food. I think as long as I take my vitamin and I feel ok, and she kicks I'm a-ok! I'm sure you'll be fine! It's so hard to keep positive and not to be scared but it's more likely that eveything will be fine than go wrong. Keep your head up and try and feel good! When are you telling your family? What was your dhs' reaction?

He was here with me when I took it because he is working from home this week. He is REALLY excited but in shock like me. I can't even believe the timing of this, right before I was going to do the HSG then shovel out $700+ for IUI cycles. It couldnt have been anymore perfect!

We told DH's mom, brother, my mom so far. I will also tell my best friend who is like a sister to me and knows what I have been going through. My dad lives out of state and he is coming to visit me in early October so I will wait and tell him in person and then will tell my brother after my dad. Aside from that everyone else will have to wait until I am out of the first tri.

Ideally I would have liked to wait until after the first tri to tell anyone but all of the people we told know everything I have been going through and I just couldnt keep it from them. :)

:happydance: Ah you have pregnancy tickers now! hooray! lol. That's great that it happened before you had to pay for iui. That's always the way it works!

It's great that you and DH are both excited but the shock is normal. And nerves omg I was so nervous and I still am sometimes. I understand about having to tell certain family members especially if ttc was something you had mentioned to them before. I didn't tell anyone for a few days and it drove me nuts! So I told a few friends and told them not to tell anyone. We told my parents and DH's about 3 days before my 1st appt because it turns out DH's mom had an appt at the gyno on the same day and I was afraid to run into her and have to explain. Then after the scan showed the heartbeat I gave them the ok to spread the news. It was so hard to keep my mouth shut at Easter. Everything will be fine anyways no reason to keep it from anyone! I'm so happy for you!

Yea I think we will have to end up telling a lot of our friends around the 10 week mark because that is my 30th bday and I will likely invite everyone out for dinner and they would of course be trying to buy me drinks so I will really have no choice at that point!

:headspin: It's all just so exciting! :yipee: I'm guessing baby will be born in May? That's a nice month I know from experience! And you're lucky you won't be pregnant for the hottest heat of the summer which let me tell you, was awful! 10 weeks is a good time to tell them you're pregnant! When I'm giving birth you'll probably be starting to feel baby move around! Just think, it isn't too far off!

Due date based on O day is May 8th. So hopefully my baby will be here just in time for mother's day :)

Especially living in Fla I am very greatful I won't be big and pregnant during the hot months, it is REALLY humid here July-September.

Due date based on O day is May 8th. So hopefully my baby will be here just in time for mother's day :)

Especially living in Fla I am very greatful I won't be big and pregnant during the hot months, it is REALLY humid here July-September.

That's very near my birthday! Awesome! And yes, a really great mother's day gift!
Oh I could imagine it's really hot down there in florida as it's very humid and 80-90 degrees here in Pa in the summer and you are so much further south. I hate the heat so I'd wilt down there! Thank God for AC or I wouldn't have meade it through this summer. It's still pretty hot here most days and I can't wait until it goes away! I'd love it to be 65-75 all of the time!

I agree I would like anywhere from 65-80ish. I like when it's warm but not humid. I just HATE living in cold weather all winter so for me it was a trade off. I was born and raised in Michigan and moved to Fla about 9 years ago. I do like the snow and cold weather for the holidays but thats it. DH is from Philly so we rotate the holidays there so I get a taste of it.

AHHHHH! OMG! :happydance::happydance: I am sooo excited for you :) I can't believe it. Every time another one of us gets a bfp it just shows me that it IS possible and isn't just some dream that is really far off.

Thank you! If it happened for me it WILL happen for you and I have a feeling very soon :)

Thank you! If it happened for me it WILL happen for you and I have a feeling very soon :)

I agree. Maybe this next cycle when they get your clomid sorted? Probably! Fx'd for you, Michelle!

Ugg I am going for my GT test in about an hour and I'm NOT looking forward to it. I hope hope hope I pass because I don't really want another test or to be medicated and have to avoid sugar for the next 3 months or so! I've already given up so much and I hope I don't have to give up sweets too! I've only just started eating them again a few weeks ago anyway! I'm always so nervous going to appts anyway. I'm always waiting for them to spering bad news on me and I definately have a bad case of white coat anxiety and have my whole life! Fx'd all is well!

Rachel any new symptoms now that you know you're pg? I know I started to notice small things right away like a stretching in my belly here and there and some cramps. THese things will all come to you eventually I'm sure!

Hope everyone is well!

Good luck at your appt today! Try your best to relax. I hope you get good results :)

I still don't feel pregnant. I think if I had more symptoms I would start to feel more pregnant. I have noticed something in my uterus yesterday and today. I guess you could call it cramps but it doesnt really hurt I can just feel things, I probably wouldnt notice unless I was looking for it though!

Fingers crossed Steph, still smiling when I see your baby ticker Rachel :)

As for me I wish af would start before the 10 days of provera is up, I don't even remember what happend last time with provera.... I think I spoted for a few days before my period actually started on day 10ish or 11 of provera.

Michelle-I took provera twice. The first time I started AF in full force the morning after my last pill. The 2nd time I started AF in full force on day 7 of the pills! I hope that happens for you so you can get started on a new cycle. Will you be taking 100 mg this time? Hopefully it will get you o'ing a little earlier. I always o'ed around cd 18 on clomid.

Michelle-I took provera twice. The first time I started AF in full force the morning after my last pill. The 2nd time I started AF in full force on day 7 of the pills! I hope that happens for you so you can get started on a new cycle. Will you be taking 100 mg this time? Hopefully it will get you o'ing a little earlier. I always o'ed around cd 18 on clomid.

Yeah, I am going to take 100mg of clomid on day five of my cycle. Also going to start digital OPKs starting day 12 of my cycle until I see a positive, or until it gets really late in my cycle without seeing a positive.I am hoping the extra dosage jump starts my sleepy ovaries. If I O'd on only 50mg the first time, I don't see why I shouldn't on double that this time. I just don't know what my body was doing this cycle... DH is being VERY moody today. He didn't want anything we had to eat, and he was making a huge fuss over anything and everything. I feel like he is a moody pregnant man. I am sooo glad that his hormones won't be the ones going crazy. Haha, he is moody like a woman. Glad he isn't reading this!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->