Anyone who is ttc having trouble with their cycles due to previous bc use?

That's my dad's bday :)

Can't wait to hear if there is more than one in there!

So of course I searched around, and some people said they had dark lines with only a single child, but we shall see. I am just over the top emotional right now, so my reactions to things are all over the place. For some reason I was super nervous at the doctor's office today, even though it was just a urine and blood test, both of which I have done dozens of times.

Oh my goodness that is amazing! That would be awesome if you had twinsies! Exciting!
My daughters bday is the 9th so not too far off. Keep us updated on all of the good news! I need to live vicariously through you for at least 3/4 months. lol

Oh my goodness that is amazing! That would be awesome if you had twinsies! Exciting!
My daughters bday is the 9th so not too far off. Keep us updated on all of the good news! I need to live vicariously through you for at least 3/4 months. lol

Feel free :) There will be plenty of news and excitement I'm sure. I wish I could just keep my mind off of it for two weeks so time will go faster. I am glad we planned a get away weekend at the lake this weekend, then I have jury duty on Monday, and on top of it all I have next Wednesday off. So I will have a total of four days off work next week, when I normally only get two days off. I will have plenty of time to rest, unless of course I get picked to be on the jury.

Boo to jury duty, but it will probably be less strenuous than working!

I'm just here waiting for af. Today or tomorrow.

I haven't had jury duty yet. I probably just jinxed myself lol.

I've never had to go to jury duty before. Last time I got a summons I was away at college in a different town. I was nervous about it at first, but now I am thinking that it can't be more nerve recking than being pregnant, and it will be a good distraction hopefully.

Blood test results became back good. Hcg was 200 something, and my progesterone was 59. They did a blood test again today to see if my hcg doubled like it should. I also have to get blood drawn every Wednesday to monitor my progesterone levels.

I'm so glad everything is going well and you are being monitored, Michelle!

As for me, AF arrived this morning and I did nothing but eat all day:nope: I feel so crappy now. Not good because I want to be sure I can fit in a bridesmaid dress in June and that I remain healthy for my next pregnancy. I only have a few months left until I can start ttc.

Cait is doing really well. Saying all kinds of new words. She is getting so big!

I hope everyone is well.

Speaking of eating, I am always starving! My husband is too, he is snacking it up. I am snacking on fruit, cheese, and raisens, but not him, he eats chips, cereal, and bagels with cream cheese. This is going to be rough on him too haha.

So funny that your husband is snacking too. My hubby lost weight while I was pregnant and I ate way too much. He made me feel huge! Luckily I had no trouble losing it once I tried, but I was so mad at him while I was packing on the lbs.

Today I made the mistake of drinking regular coffee with caffeine. I feel so jittery now. I haven't done well with caffeine since before I was pregnant. Bleh...

I hope everyone is well.

Friday's blood test results came back good. They said the numbers doubled like they should have. Didn't give me exact numbers, but oh well, at least I know that the numbers doubled. Now they say that they don't need to see me again until my first appointment next Tuesday. The nurse said that they don't need to do any more blood work unless the doctor suggests it after the sonogram. I guess all my previous blood work looked good enough that they aren't worried about my progesterone. My boobs still hurt 90% of the time, and I am starting to get very mild nausea, so I am not as worried about progesterone either. I am trying to eat as often as possible while I am not sick, because I know that I might not want to eat that much in a week or so.

Oh yeah, and the old wives tale of the wedding ring on a string over my belly showed that I am going to have a girl. Will be fun to see it it's right. Chinese gender predictor charts are giving me mixed genders depending on how they calculate my age, and conception month.

Yay for great numbers, Michelle. My doctor never gave me numbers and he didn't even look at the second set because we had seen the heartbeat by then and he said it wasn't important and I would only stress over the numbers. lol. I think my doctor knows me too well....

All of your symptoms sound right on track! Keep us updated.

Not much new here. Just trying to be patient and stay positive.

I hope everyone is well!

Glad to hear the numbers doubled, that's all you need to know! I did the ring on a string too and it said boy so it was wrong for me. Most of the old wives tales except the heartbeat said boy for me. But they are fun to do anyway!

Steph- did af show yet?

I can't believe I am already planning Shaelyn's 1st bday party. This went way too quick!

Rachel, yes. I got af on the 28th. It was a 30 day cycle and I ovulated about cd17 so I am pretty happy with that. I just hope the trend continues.

I hope everyone is well

Food tastes different to me, and I can smell waaay too much. I can smell everyone's breath, and it isn't pretty. Also I am still terrified every time I feel wetness that I am going to see spotting. That's all the news I have for today :) Hope your girls are doing well.

I had certain foods I couldn't eat the whole pregnancy that I loved before like avocados. I always looked for blood throughout my pregnancy I was always a little worried, totally normal!

Glad your cycle looks normal steph! I really want to have predictable cycles when we ttc. Cd 18 today, last cycle I o'ed on cd 23. I am praying it's not any later this time. If it is then I feel like that is a bad sign my cycles will be long and irregular again :(

Michelle I had a super sense of smell during pregnancy. I threw the garbage out on the porch all summer long and I held my breath when I looked in the refrigerator even though it was clean and had fresh baking soda in it. I remember the smell of chicken and peppers made my stomach turn but I love both of those foods. The smell was just too strong, I suppose. And yeah I looked for blood just about every time I peed as well. It sounds like your symptoms are really starting up! That's a good thing even though its annoying and uncomfortable.

Rachel, yes my cycles are behaving for once. I have determined that I do, in fact, have PCOS. I know I've not been properly diagnosed but I have had a lot of signs and symptoms. I had the long, unpredictable cycles, the hair loss, the acne, no facial hair but a few rogue hairs grew on my neck, breasts, and stomach that i plucked and shaved. I also had dark patches and geographic tongue which are associated with insulin resistance which goes hand in hand with PCOS. Fortunately I lost nearly 50lbs and most of those symptoms have disappeared so I seem to have it under control at the moment. But I did have to take some EPO and Vitex to get my hormones on board after I stopped BC, so I'm just hoping I can keep everything running efficiently. I have 3 months until TTC so fingers crossed I don't have to wait 9 months like last time.

Sorry so long. I hope all is well.

I remember vitex, this has been such a long journey. I took vitex two years ago, and it was the only thing that made my body actually act some what normal for once. I hope it's been long enough for all of us that our bodies have started to kick back into gear after relying on bc hormones for so long. I for one was never a normal 28 day kind of girl, but I think I would be happy with a 30 something day cycle in the future (after I have this baby of course) :)

Looking at my ticker is crazy when it tells me I have 200 something days left and my back is already killing me. The things we go through for the miracle of a child! I can't wait for the many amazing firsts to come, starting with my first sonogram on Tuesday. I know that I won't really see much, but I am hoping we see a heart flicker. I know that it may still be too early to see, or hear the heart beat, but it would make me feel sooo much better if I get that lucky. Otherwise, I have to wait another week or two to know that his/her little heart is beating away.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->