Anyone who is ttc having trouble with their cycles due to previous bc use?

So my nipples aren't sore and unbearably tender like most cycles, they are tingly. Also I can feel pain/soreness in my right ovary when I sneeze. No other symptoms today though. My temps are still high with no implantation dip, so we shall just have to wait and see!

The cycle I got pregnant I had no dip and didn't feel any different. I had a usual pre period big temp drop 12 dpo and thought for sure I was out. It was until my temp was still high 14 dpo that I knew I had to be pregnant. When will you test?

I agree, no temp dip needed and no crazy symptoms either. I hope this is it for you, Michelle. Your chart looks great! I can't waaitt to see if this is your month. It really makes me broody to hear about others' ttc.

I'm just waiting for Af to come. I think I am cd21 so I have at least a week. I feel a cold coming on but so far Cait hasn't shown any signs, thankfully. Just DH and I. She had a doc appt on Monday (her 15mo) and she is 30.5inches tall and 21lb5oz. She's weighs less than I thought but she is very healthy and doc says about average. I am still losing weight pretty well. I'm down to 134! It's been at least 4 years since I was this weight. I should prob update my ticker but DH got me a new tablet and I'm still figuring it out so I will do it another time. Lastly I am going out for dinner and drinks with my only 'mom friend' on Saturday so I am excited about that. I don't get out very often, lol.

I hope you are all well!

I agree, no temp dip needed and no crazy symptoms either. I hope this is it for you, Michelle. Your chart looks great! I can't waaitt to see if this is your month. It really makes me broody to hear about others' ttc.

I'm just waiting for Af to come. I think I am cd21 so I have at least a week. I feel a cold coming on but so far Cait hasn't shown any signs, thankfully. Just DH and I. She had a doc appt on Monday (her 15mo) and she is 30.5inches tall and 21lb5oz. She's weighs less than I thought but she is very healthy and doc says about average. I am still losing weight pretty well. I'm down to 134! It's been at least 4 years since I was this weight. I should prob update my ticker but DH got me a new tablet and I'm still figuring it out so I will do it another time. Lastly I am going out for dinner and drinks with my only 'mom friend' on Saturday so I am excited about that. I don't get out very often, lol.

I hope you are all well!

Awesome job on the weight loss:thumbup: 134 is what I got down to after my very stressful semester of student teaching while working another job at the same time. I am about 142 right now, but it's still better than 152, which is how much I was last time I got a bfp.

Enjoy your drinks!

The cycle I got pregnant I had no dip and didn't feel any different. I had a usual pre period big temp drop 12 dpo and thought for sure I was out. It was until my temp was still high 14 dpo that I knew I had to be pregnant. When will you test?

Fertility friend says to test on the 25th, so I am going to try and hold out. I hate seeing bfn tests, and I would hate even worse to test too early.

Great job on the weight loss!

I know the feeling of not getting out much. I have plans with a friend to get lunch and go shopping in a couple weeks and I am so looking forward to it! Enjoy your night!

Thanks ladies. I have lost 45lbs. I was also 152 when i got my bfp but i gave into a lot of cookie cravings when pregnant. I'm only 5ft1ish so 134is in the normal range finally.

And yes, I'm super excited to go out. I need to get away for a night. I never do anything but chase the baby around and care for her and put her to bed. I need a night once in a while. Excited!

Can't wait until you test, Michelle.

:bfp::bfp::bfp:!!! :happydance: I will post the picture when I get home from work. I am very shocked, but I Told my husband I would test today if my temp was still up. Fingers crossed for a stickey little one :)

Woohoo!!! :happydance: i am so happy for you congrats!!! Can't wait to see the pic

Oh my goodness, Michelle! Congrats, congrats, congrats! You are going to have your very own December snowflake! How exciting! Can't wait to see the pics!

Michelle that is so beautiful that I almost want to cry! Congrats again! So happy for you!:thumbup:

On Thursday it will be 2 years since i got my bfp and I am crazy broody. Must hold out a few more months.Eek! I'm so excited that you got your bfp that I'm wanting mine!:happydance:

Thanks ladies. I am very excited, but nervous at the same time. I'm trying to tell myself that everything will be okay this time, but I can't help but freak out every time I feel a cramp, stretch, or anything that feels like I could start bleeding. I am trying to rest and take it easy, I am pretty tired already this time around. Once lunch time rolls around, my fatigue kicks in pretty fast.

I call the doctor today, they said that they only do blood tests on Wednesdays, and after they do the blood test and determine how far I am along ( I already know how far along I am, but whatever) they said that is when they will set up my first appointment. They told me that my first appointment will be at 12 weeks! That seems like a long time to wait, I would think that they would see me sooner given my history. I hope they revise that date when I remind them of my history.

I understand your nervousness but everything will likely be fine this time. Try to take it easy and not stress too much. I know that when I was pregnant I had some bloodwork and and an u/s to determine how far along i was (and i got to see the heartbeat). My next scheduled appt after that was 12weeks but I went in at 10 with some spotting from an irritated cervix. I think that's pretty normal. I do hope that they give you an in-between appt though, just to ease your mind as I know it's going to be hard for you to relax. I'm really very happy for you and I feel like everything will go well for you.

I hope everyone is well.

Odds are everything will be fine. I know it's hard not to worry, I worried like crazy when I was pregnant too. Just try your best to relax and enjoy being pregnant. That is crazy that your first appt isn't until 12 weeks. At my office you get your first scan around 8 weeks then Another at 12 weeks. I would def ask given you had a previous loss that you get an earlier one.

I am very excited. I hope they will do a scan at 8 weeks, and I hope the next four weeks fly by. I think I will feel a lot better when I hear the heartbeat. At least for a little bit :)

I just got back from the doctor. They did the urine test, and the nurse said she was going to give it a second, but it came up with a really dark positive immediately, which she found odd since I should only be 4 weeks 3 days based on my last period. She seemed to think that maybe I am further along, but since my period was an actual 5 day period, and not just spotting, I MIGHT be having twins! I should be getting the blood results by Friday, and I have my first appointment April 8th :) I could not be more excited than I am right now. This is crazy... I just wanted at least one healthy baby, but I will take two! I can't wait to find out for sure.

Michelle just hang in there! Ohh what is you edd? I wonder if it's close to my daughters birthday?
I agree with Rachel, I worried through my entire pregnancy without a huge reason to do so. It's natural to worry, but don't worry,you will enjoy some to. You just won't know you're doing it until after the baby comes. lol. All the best to you, Michelle!

Anyway I expect af tomorrow or Friday and I already have awful PMS. I had some minor cramping last night too. One thing I notice is that my breasts don't hurt much after ovulation anymore? I wonder if it's an after baby thing or whether my progesterone is low? Who knows, lol?

My edd is suppose to be December 1st, but that is still unofficial of course.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->