• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

Anyone who is ttc having trouble with their cycles due to previous bc use?

I can't believe your due date is already coming up next month. That really went quick!

I really hope my ttc journey is not long. This process of the miscarriage is so slow it is driving me insane. My dr wants my hcg to be negative before ttc. It started at 68k and was at a 6, 6 weeks later. Literally just over a point shy of being negative and my period showed up and my dr still wouldn't let me have a medicated cycle. So frustrating. I will go in next week for what I am hoping is my final blood draw. I am so sick of having my blood drawn every week for the past month and a half. :(

It did go quickly, I'm shocked!

I hope that they can get you medicated quickly. That's pretty crazy how your hcg stayed up so long. And yeah, by now it should be nothing if it were a 6 last time. I'm still rooting for you and hope you get your medicated cycle. I think I have one more blood draw coming up and then I should be done. I've had a ton this pregnancy and I felt like a pincushion. What we go through to have these little babies.

I hope everyone is doing well. I'm getting a bit impatient here but I think everything is well.

20150507_114434.jpg

20150503_061101.jpgEverything is good over here. Just nap issues. I can't get Coraline to nap more than 30 minutes lately!

Awe Michelle, she is so cute! we had a tough time with napping for a while too but you'll find a way to get her to go. She is little yet. How old is she now? You're definitely passed the terrifying newborn stage, now just enjoy until the terrible toddler stage, lol.

Yeah, she is 5 months old, and only goes to sleep if we swing her in her carseat. I'm desperate to get her to sleep in her crib, but I have no idea how to do that.

Yeah, she is 5 months old, and only goes to sleep if we swing her in her carseat. I'm desperate to get her to sleep in her crib, but I have no idea how to do that.

I know it took me forever until I figured out how to get Cait to sleep for naps. Every kid is different and now she is back to not napping now that she is older and I'm so confused about what to do.

She is adorable!! We had a very hard time with naps until Shae was older. I can't remember when exactly but I think around 10-12 months old she started napping very well and has ever since most of the time.

Steph when is your due date? I know it's later this month but can't remember exactly when. How are you feeling?

I am not doing so well here. It's been almost 3 months since my mc and I haven't had a real chance of getting pregnant yet, it's so frustrating. My dr won't let me start a medicated cycle until my next af and my cycles are so unpredictable that I don't have a good chance of getting pregnant without meds. Today is cd 30 and still no temp rise or positive opk. I am over this crap :(

Thanks :) My doctor made me wait 3 cycles after my mc, but I was too chicken to try any sooner anyways. It was hard to wait when I'd already been waiting so long though, so I know how you feel. Look at us post birth control girls, we have three beautiful little girls, one on the way, and one ttc. I know within this year will have another bfp to celebrate, and it sure won't be mine! I'm trying to grow out of baby land, although I'm not sure toddler hood will be easier :)

Cd 33 and finally got my positive opk! Better late than never.

Good luck, Rachel! I am due on the 26th. 2 weeks and I'm ready and anxious. Baby seems comfy though.

:thumbup: for ovulation, definitely better then never, which is a reality for some people.

2 weeks! Yay, so exciting, hope it goes by fast. My weeks seem to fly by recently. I'm supposed to start teaching this fall, but I'm dragging a little on applying b4 cause I am afraid to leave Coraline.

I got my bfp last week. I am 4+3 today. My two beta results look good and have my first scan scheduled for June 15th, I will be 6+6 then. So nervous and really hope this one sticks. I ovulated on day 34 so I never thought I would get pregnant this cycle. Can't believe it!

Steph-is baby here yet?

I hope you are doing well Michelle!

I guess no one is around anymore?? I hope you are both ok.

I am 10 weeks along now and have had two scans and all is well so far.

i'm here. for some reason this didnt show up as new in my threads! congrats! my new one is 8 weeks old. she is beautiful her name is Allyson. May 22nd, 7lb4oz, 19in. but i'm soooo busy. sorry for being MIA

Attachments

• 20150523_061904 (1).jpg
    20150523_061904 (1).jpg
    24.1 KB · Views: 1
  • 20150612_204136.jpg
    20150612_204136.jpg
    20.3 KB · Views: 2
  • 20150721_141702.jpg
    20150721_141702.jpg
    37.2 KB · Views: 2
She is so precious!! I can understand why you are busy. I hear two is so much harder than one. Congrats!

She is so precious!! I can understand why you are busy. I hear two is so much harder than one. Congrats!

2 is tough but I'm not so sure it's harder than one. It's just very different. Think back when Shae was a baby now add a rammy toddler...it's just sort of more tiring. It's hard to explain. Clearly you will figure it out in a few months. Congrats again, Rachel and I hope you get your boy!

I am currently struggling with that feeling that I may want another. I know, for us, 2 is the ideal number and far more practical than 3 or more. I just can't help but be sad that this is my last little baby and I'll never be pregnant again.

I'm on the mini pill and breastfeeding but I'm thinking implant once baby weans. I didn't need a csec so I didn't want to go the tubal route as that'd be extra surgery. I doubt I could get hubby to get a vasectomy so pill for now.

Michelle I hope you are well also.

Hello!! I was doing a search on the forums for post pill amenorrhea and came across this one. I see you all have babies now which is a relief!! Haha. I'm cd 76 after the pill and no AF! I read through a lot of pages on here but obviously couldn't go through all of them ha. How long did it take you guys to finally ovulate? I noticed a couple of you took vitex- how many mg did you take? Thank you ladies!!

It took me quite a while to ovulate but I think vitex did the trick. That and being active and eating healthy. I honeatly don't remember for aure how much vitex I took. i want to say 4 of those pills a day? 1200Mg? Lol. I took them breifly when ttc last time but I honestly can't remember. I hope you get it worked out though. Good luck!

I'm doing okay, Coraline is a big handful! She's 17 months old now, and on the go all the time. We don't plan on having another, and I haven't had a period since she was born, but I just randomly had a ton of ewcm one day after we had sex. Yikes! DH is convinced I'm not able to have kids without medication, but my body never cooperates with what we want. I've had a headache the past two days, and I'm worried that I randomly ovulated.

Wow it's been so long! I can't believe Coraline is already 17 months old. Shaelyn is a handful as well so I feel your pain. Do you never want another kid or just don't want one now? I hope you get whatever outcome you are hoping for.

Wish I could say things are going well here but they aren't. I have had 3 miscarriages all last year. 9 weeks, 16 weeks and an 8 week loss. 2015 was a tough year for us. We are still trying but not sure how much more of this we can endure before we give up and try to be content with one kid. My dr did every test possible on me and nothing is wrong. It's unexplained recurrent pregnancy loss. Very frustrating.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"