Anyone who is ttc having trouble with their cycles due to previous bc use?

Rachel, it's great that you are responding well to the meds. I hope you get pregnant quickly to avoid all of the poking and prodding again, and the expenses, of course.

Yep, my u/s is coming up on thursday and I'm so anxious, nervous, and excited to see baby and find out the gender. I'm feeling baby semi-regularly now and it seems more often than with Cait this time. It's making me feel a little better, but I'm still a worry wart.

Speaking of worrying, Cait took a fall last night and scared the hell out of me. We took her to the ER but she is fine. Just a little cut on her tongue, a bump, and some brush burn. I panicked at first but it upset her so I calmed down and she was just fine. We took her anyway as a precaution because you never know, and they said she was fine. We were so relieved. She really had us scared and we felt so bad. I really hope I never have to do that again. I thought I lucked out having a girl that she'd be a little less reckless than a boy. I guess not.

I hope everyone is well.

Wow how scary! I would have taken Shae to the ER too, better to be safe. Shae is so clumsy and always hurting herself, thank god nothing serious so far but it really is stressful. Glad she is ok. Can't wait to hear about your scan!!

I will say one thing I was not happy about with my scan is my lining was on the thinner side. The dr said it wasn't ideal but there was time for it to thicken before ovulation. That didn't make me feel all that great but there isn't much I can do about it now. If I don't get pg I will definitely see what we can do next cycle to fix that.

Rachel we were terrified. But she doesn't seem to have a thing wrong with her. Toddlers are resilient but I will try to avoid any more boo-boos and accidents of course. And yes I can't wait to see this bean. Baby has been quieter the past few days which had me all worried but I did feel baby a bit last night and this morning. I'm wondering if baby is having a sleepy growth spurt? Because the skin on my belly feels like it's stretching. I also felt baby in a different place last night so he or she is definitely on the move at some point. I've also had tummy troubles and gas that may be keeping me from feeling baby all of the time. Oh and I'm 20 weeks today! I feel like it went quickly and slowly at the same time. Crazy!

I wouldn't be too concerned with your lining just yet. Especially because you're being seen by your doctors and they can probably advise you to take something if it does turn out to pose a problem. I'm still wishing you a speedy conceiving time and a healthy pregnancy. It's going to happen, and soon!

I hope everyone is well!

I can't believe you are halfway through your pregnancy already. That really seemed quick!!

Happy scan day Thinking of you, I hope you have fun! I remember how much I enjoyed the scan at this point, I can't wait to experience that feeling again. :happydance:

We are team :pink:!!!! It's another girl! We are very excited and everything on the ultrasound looked good. No problems that they can detect. They didn't get awesome pics and baby was being a bit shy but it was wonderful to see her again. This may be my last ultrasound though unless I can talk my new doctor into giving me another or a complication comes up. I'm not sure I can wait another 20 weeks to see her again!

Yay congrats, how exciting that Cait will have a baby sister! Any names in mind yet?

The only name i remotely like at the moment is Elyse. We have to wait and see if it continues to grow on me.

I had a good friend growing up with that name. It's very pretty!

12 dpo. Can't believe it! And on our first real try considering last month on our first cycle ttc I still had a 9 day lp which made it nearly impossible. So this month with the meds made it our first realistic shot at it. I am shocked it happened so quick!

https://i1071.photobucket.com/albums/u508/Rachel7899/HPTS/b493c440533ef6d56f82a4364d19ece7_zps2fccb95a.jpg

Congrats, Rachel! How exciting! So great that it happened so quickly too, not much more fussing with meds and such.

20141202_212302.jpg

IMG950241.jpg

20150121_075510.jpgOmg I missed a lot. Congratulations! It has been so crazy busy over here with the new baby and beat feeding that I have been horrible and not posted pics.

She was born 2 days after her due date on Dec 2nd, and I had to be induced. It was a 24 hour labor wuthering 2 hours of pushing and 45 terrifying seconds before she first cried. She weighed 8 pounds 12.6 ounces and was 21.5 inches long.

Congrats, Michelle, she is beautiful! Well done! I know how busy you can be with a newborn. I'll be doing the same thing in about 17 weeks. :thumbup:

How is everyone doing?

Things are going ok here. Of course I am nervous as I was last time in early pregnancy. I haven't been having a ton of noticeable symptoms yet so of course I am nervous about that. My scan is on Thursday, I am praying there is a little heartbeat. I hope you are both well.

I'm doing okay Rachel. I understand the worry. I am worrying a lot this time. Even more so after my loss. I get very nervous when baby has a quiet day and doesn't kick as much. I'm tired and a bit overwhelmed but otherwise well. I'm glad to hear you're doing well.

My biggest issue is dealing with the worry and the aches and pains while running around after a toddler. She is very rebellious, stubborn, and independent. I'm definitely on my toes here. Also having trouble choosing a name for this little one now. I'm having trouble loving a name.

I am nervous about how difficult it will be with a wild toddler. I can't just relax when I want to like last time. I just pray I don't get bad morning sickness, so far I am just losing my appetite off and on. We're you sick?

I am sure a name that you love will come to you, you still have time!

Rachel I did not have real morning sickness with any of my pregnancies. I had nausea that usually went away after eating so I snacked a lot. I had a lot of aversions and never knowing what I wanted to eat but it wasn't bad at all. The main issue I'm having is that I am hormonal and pregnancy seems to have given me a quick temper. I'm crying and fussing at my toddler a lot and it makes me feel even more horrible. She doesn't understand that mommy is pregnant and it's not her fault but I can't help but be angry when she causes a huge mess after I just cleaned up and now I have to get back down and clean it up with my huge belly and back aches. I can't help but think that it's going to be tough taking care of a newborn and a toddler as well, but I'm sure we'll get through it. Before I know it they'll be 4.5 and 2 and they'll be friends and able to play together. Just have to hold on I suppose. Just like when Cait was a newborn and I thought I'd never sleep again...things change quickly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->