Anyone with a Tesco Credit Card?

Pearls18

Reaction score
We have just started using a Tesco Clubcard Credit Card (we pay it off the day we use it lol, we just want the clubcard perks!)

How do we use it as a clubcard?

I am confused because I had a clubcard previously and we typed in that number when we applied, but it has a completely different clubcard number on the credit card.

I have just spent all the points on my old clubcard, but how do I keep an eye on the balance of the new credit card clubcard? (I have online banking for the actual card) I can't register it as my email is associated with my other clubcard.

I hope I make sense!!

I have one. Does the card have your club card number printed on? If you pay with it you get points but if you want to pay with another card/cash just say to the cashier youd just like to use for points and they add them using the chip and pin machine. You can also use on the self serve because it adds points then asks of you want to use card to pay. Same at petrol station xx

Sorry misunderstood. Mine has the same club card number. Id phone and see if they can combine the account xx

We have one but they didn't join the cards properly so I had to call them to get them linked :)

I have had two tesco cards that needed linked - be careful - they messed up my points, so make a note of what you have on each account!

Thank you, I spent all our points yesterday to buy a barbecue lol so if the points don't go up I know they haven't done it (I called them earlier today).

They linked our accounts automatically with no issues as our cards have different numbers.

We had to ring them to link all our club cards (me and dh had one each and they assigned new ones to the credit card).

If you log on the main tesco website there is a club card section where you can see all the card numbers and when they were last used etc... Plus you can see if you have any unused vouchers etc...

Once its all sorted the points value printed each time on tesco receipts we be for them all.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->