Anyone wondering if July could be their month?

Garden...I keep checking up on you...I keep hoping and praying you will get your BFP soon! And make it twins so we can be twin bump buddies! :)

that would be absolutely FANTASTIC!!! hehe :)

I'm 9dpo, temp spiked from 97.3 to 98.0 today so I'm really hoping it stays high and becomes a triphasic chart. Only problem is I've had two cycles previously that also spiked at 9dpo and both decreased from there so I'm still holding out hope but I'm guessing AF will be here by Tuesday....

Sorry GofE, but AF isn't allowed to visit you now for 9 months. That's the law (as written by NotNic...)

whooo hooooo! I like your law!! lol

I'm hoping to be able to wait to test again until Saturday. I checked out a bunch of triphasic, pregnancy charts on FF that have the spike similar to mine and most of them saw a positive 3 days after the spike so I figure if I wait until Saturday or maybe Sunday, I'll know for sure. Of course, if my temp drops tomorrow I know I'm out....fingers crossed it stays high!

Its after the honeymoon now Garden.....it should happen now :) Just like u wanted it too.

hi everyone.. not been on in few weeks.... any more BFPs???? xxxxx

Hello Mummymarsh. How have you been keeping? No BFP for me yet, but there is still time! 9 weeks already? Wowee! Hope pg is keeping you well. x

I haven't read this thread for a while. Wow congratulations mummymarsh!!!!!!! whoop whoop! Im very very happy for u :) x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->