Anyone wondering if July could be their month?

CONGRATULATIONS mummymarsh!! That's AWESOME!!

Hoping this is my month too! I'm only 5dpo right now though...testing on 8/13 at 18dpo if still no AF. We used Soy Isoflaves this cycle and tried to practice SMEP as well.

CONGRATULATIONS mummymarsh!! That's AWESOME!!

Hoping this is my month too! I'm only 5dpo right now though...testing on 8/13 at 18dpo if still no AF. We used Soy Isoflaves this cycle and tried to practice SMEP as well.

I go away for one weekend and look what I've missed! So bloomin' pleased for you honey. Yipee!!! I look forward to hearing all about your pregnancy journey. Lots of love. xxx

I was in very sunny Manchester for a hen do! Nice to catch up with the girlies, and then back to business with the hubby yesterday ;). Hoping we're not too far behind you! xx

Congratulations mummymarsh!!! So excited! We are 14wks pregnant and twins are doing good so far!!!

so jealous bhatfield!! we want twins SO badly....fingers crossed this is finally our month!

nine more days...nine more days....nine more days....lol

I was initially going to wait until AF is 4 days late but my hopes are too high this month and I think I'll be lucky to wait until the day AF is due so I'm aiming for 1 day late...August 10th....nine more days!

Fingers crossed!

Good luck GofE - I think AF will be here by tomorrow :nope: My tummy is showing all the hallmarks on impending visit and I feel like I'm about to come on any second. If she's still not here by Friday I'll test....that's if I can wait that long. Knowing hubby he'll probably try to make me take the test tonight! :dohh:

Before I ovulated this month I already thought we were out because we took soy and it made my pre-ovulation temps all screwy but then I ovulated and now my hopes are sky high...which is dangerous because I'll be totally devastated when AF shows...

And I've been trying not to symptom-spot but I'm not having much luck at that either...

I'm STARVING....like every couple hours I absolutely HAVE to eat - usually I eat two small meals a day plus a tiny snack and am not hungry in between. I was constipated, I'm getting bloated, for the past couple days I've had dizzy/blackout spells which usually only happen when I don't eat enough but I'm eating TONS, I have to pee constantly which is also unusual since I typically only have to go 2-3 times per day and now I'm going every couple hours and not just a tiny bit either. (sorry for the tmi!) My temp hasn't dipped though, it actually went up today at 7dpo.

I'm getting myself far too worked up...I know that and I need to stop but I can't figure out how to make myself stop! :(

Before I ovulated this month I already thought we were out because we took soy and it made my pre-ovulation temps all screwy but then I ovulated and now my hopes are sky high...which is dangerous because I'll be totally devastated when AF shows...

And I've been trying not to symptom-spot but I'm not having much luck at that either...

I'm STARVING....like every couple hours I absolutely HAVE to eat - usually I eat two small meals a day plus a tiny snack and am not hungry in between. I was constipated, I'm getting bloated, for the past couple days I've had dizzy/blackout spells which usually only happen when I don't eat enough but I'm eating TONS, I have to pee constantly which is also unusual since I typically only have to go 2-3 times per day and now I'm going every couple hours and not just a tiny bit either. (sorry for the tmi!) My temp hasn't dipped though, it actually went up today at 7dpo.

I'm getting myself far too worked up...I know that and I need to stop but I can't figure out how to make myself stop! :(

All sounds very promising GofE! I can't really help on the trying to keep calm front. I tend to convince myself that 'this isn't the month' to save on the disappointment, but this month, TBH I'm not sure what else we could have done! lol :blush:

Try to keep busy would be my advice. Idle hands make for POAS-aholics! lol

Good luck hun. I'm starving too - hubby said I've been 'snaffling' my food lol - also nearly passed out at work on Friday which was odd and got really shaky and faint again on Saturday. :shrug: I think it's probably to do with my tablets though....as are most ailments I get lol.

Keeping my fingers crossed for you both aimee-lou and GofE. Anyone else still in? xx

This is our first month trying (but in a more relaxed way!) we DTD the day before and the day after ovulation while we were on holiday.

I'm trying not to get my hopes it though but I can't wait until Monday 8th / Tuesday 9th to see if AF shows or not I too am trying not to symptom spot but it is really hard and I can't figure out how not to either! lol I promised hubby that I wouldn't do this this time but how do you stop!?!?! lol!

so far I have had many Dizzy spells over the last few days when I stand up, mild crampy odd feelings every now and again over the last few days and slightly sore nipples but not very sore. Hmmmm who knows!!! I think I am 9 / 10 DPO today :)

xxxx

AF due tomorrow and caved after a bad day here in aimee-lou-land and BFN so oh well never mind onto next month. Congrats to all July BFP-ers!! :thumbup:

awww, so sorry aimlee-lou! I was bad and caved today too which was stupid since I'm only 8dpo but I couldn't help it. I was being so good too.....oops! BFN here as well but there's still hope. No temp dip or implantation bleed yet either though. Starting to feel out.... :(

Ugh, sorry for the BFN amiee-lou! But, you aren't out yet as the :witch: still hasn't shown. :thumbup:

Same for you GofE, it's not over till the :witch: shows.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->