Anyone's AF due Sep 24/25?

I practically have no symptoms but I caved in and tested today..I know I know shouldn't have done it..ofcourse BFN - Now I don't think I will test again until Saturday...

Also late this afternoon I started noticing a weird pulling sensation in my va-jay-jay..probably nothing related to this..but oh well that is ALL I got symptom wise..

I feel normal. Itchy (allergy to something), tired, full of cold but normal. But to be fair I felt normal at this stage last time I was pregnant so I'm not counting myself out just yet!

I'm preparing to get AF but hoping not to.

Still testing every day though �� bfn today obvs. Not even a hint of a shadow of a second line.

Can I join you ladies? AF due on25th. Currently am 7dpo.dont know when I will test because last month I tested and I got a very bad evap line.i was so convinced I was pregnAnt.on the other hand am so itching to test.whats holding me back is that I don't have any pregnancy test at home.so far I don't have any symptoms apart from today I had terrible headache and sore red eye on my left side.am ttc baby no.2

Miserable! I really shouldn't test so early. Another BFN today :-(

Absolutely no symptoms.

You Desi?

Hi ladies,
Can I join in too :)

I'm currently 3DPO according to CB digi & FF my AF is due 27th sept which only gives me a 10 LP, fingers crossed it's long enough, my last AF was 23rd august but I'm usually 35 day cycle (every 5 weeks) good luck testing ladies xx

Another BFN for me today. My head says I'm out; my heart still has hope, silly heart!

charlie1510 how many dpo are you? i am 9 dpo today.. have not tested yet.i normally do groceries on saturdays so i think i am gonna pop in and buy hpt..so i will test tomorrow. i really dont want to see that BFN its soo depressing. so i totally understand you. but you are not out yet. some peple get their bfps a day to af or a day after...so you are still very much. last time i got pregnant i test from 9-11 dpo was a stark white bfn.. then i gave up. so the day of AF i tested just for the sake because i had only one hpt left. it was a strong bfp.. i was shocked. so day or two can make huge difference..

Hello ladies..

I tested today and its no for now.. despite of signs I was somehow not feeling that I am pregnant ..
The dizziness I was writing about bfore could be linked to lots of hours I ve been working this week and that my store doesnt have a air cond. that could explain my feeling of being hot and flushed face..
Anyway, I agree with Lutz, everyones case is different so our hormone levels and we shall not give up for this month.. I am gonna wait until my day of AF and if its not there, then I test again..

Hoping for all of you the best!!

I tested today I am 11 DPO and got a BFN. Stark white..I am pretty disappointed and now will wait for AF to show...before I test again....on to the next cycle...

I'm due to start the 25th. Waiting until Saturday or probably Sunday to test. My boobs are a little swollen and barely tender, which i never get pre-AF. And I've had a slight sore throat and feeling a little under the weather for the last 3 days. I'm around 10 dpo. I do have lupus and get random stupid symptoms so I'm hoping its a baby and not just that. :wacko:

Adding to my last, have also been extra thirsty and extra gassy (burping and the other, sorry tmi)

Anyone else have symptoms of a cold/sore throat around 7 dpo or so??

charlie1510 how many dpo are you? i am 9 dpo today.. have not tested yet.i normally do groceries on saturdays so i think i am gonna pop in and buy hpt..so i will test tomorrow. i really dont want to see that BFN its soo depressing. so i totally understand you. but you are not out yet. some peple get their bfps a day to af or a day after...so you are still very much. last time i got pregnant i test from 9-11 dpo was a stark white bfn.. then i gave up. so the day of AF i tested just for the sake because i had only one hpt left. it was a strong bfp.. i was shocked. so day or two can make huge difference..

I tested today I am 11 DPO and got a BFN. Stark white..I am pretty disappointed and now will wait for AF to show...before I test again....on to the next cycle...

Adding to my last, have also been extra thirsty and extra gassy (burping and the other, sorry tmi)

Anyone else have symptoms of a cold/sore throat around 7 dpo or so??

Lutz, I'm 11dpo. When I had my daughter I got a BFN at 11dpo and a very faint BFP at 12dpo so I know I'm not completely out yet. So Desi, don't give up quite yet!

Rach87, oddly I had a day of cold symptoms 9dpo I think, which was completely gone the next day, but probs just a mild cold.

Baby dust to all! Xx

Lutz, I'm 11dpo. When I had my daughter I got a BFN at 11dpo and a very faint BFP at 12dpo so I know I'm not completely out yet. So Desi, don't give up quite yet!

Rach87, oddly I had a day of cold symptoms 9dpo I think, which was completely gone the next day, but probs just a mild cold.

Baby dust to all! Xx

Now, you are wanting me to test tomorrow...which I really really doubt I will..I have been feeling uti ish all day..I felt this last week and drank a lot of cranberry juice and it went away for a few days and now it seems to be back..I got myself Costco sized cranberry juice so I should start chugging that soon...

hey girls! i'm due Monday or Tuesday for AF visit, but hoping I put a stop to it this month! O'd on 9/10 I believe, and have been feeling weird but not sure if its all in my head. Guess we will know soon!

BFN again.

I guess I really am out. AF not due until Thursday so my wait goes on! I can't do this to myself next month; I'm going to just try and have sex when I get EWCM, not test unless AF is late and just try and concentrate on the child I'm lucky enough to have already rather than what may or may not be.

BFN again.

I guess I really am out. AF not due until Thursday so my wait goes on! I can't do this to myself next month; I'm going to just try and have sex when I get EWCM, not test unless AF is late and just try and concentrate on the child I'm lucky enough to have already rather than what may or may not be.

Exactly my thoughts Charlie. I haven't gone to bed yet and its 2:00 a.m. busy with working on something for work for Monday....I am not even going to bother testing in the a.m. because I have been peeing all night and not holding it or anything..I have got some stomach cramps too which is all indicators that AF is on her way....she has been visiting me rather early some months :(!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->