Anyone's AF due Sep 24/25?

Tested at 9dpo today and have a faint line!! Boobs are very sore and super heavy today!

Ha you caved but its an awesome result! :baby: Im actually going to test thursday (af due) instead of waiting until saturday. :happydance: With hubbys work sched id have to wait until next monday, and well, no. Lol

Ladies, Saw these BUT tyey are NOT within the 5 min range...the took a long while may be 15-20 min minimum and the pictures were taken 2.5 hrs and 1.5 after and they got darker from when I POASed to took the pics...thoughts????

Also the first black counter top pic was not showing it well...so moved it to a white background...

I am NERVOUS

Attachments

• IMG_5212.jpg
    IMG_5212.jpg
    23.8 KB · Views: 3
  • IMG_5213.jpg
    IMG_5213.jpg
    12.9 KB · Views: 3
  • IMG_5214.jpg
    IMG_5214.jpg
    18.7 KB · Views: 4
  • Invert_923.jpg
    Invert_923.jpg
    18.3 KB · Views: 3
  • Invert_02_923.jpg
    Invert_02_923.jpg
    23 KB · Views: 4
Ooooooh hoping those are your lines!

Ooooooh hoping those are your lines!

Thanks..I hope so too..I POASed again just a little while ago TMU (hadn't drank any liquids just yet) and I saw a VERY faint almost white not pink line at the 6 min mark...I will check again in a few moremins..still have the timer going...

AF STILL NOT HERE and I am officially late...

But too afraid to test..

I am testing tomorrow morning and will get back to you guys.. hoping for showing some good damn thick lines ;)

All the best for you girls!!

Good luck ladies. I think I might cave this evening

Good luck ladies. I think I might cave this evening

AF STILL NOT HERE and I am officially late...

But too afraid to test..

I am testing tomorrow morning and will get back to you guys.. hoping for showing some good damn thick lines ;)

All the best for you girls!!

Iria - Let me how it goes tomorrow...I don't know how you lasted this long without testing...I will test again tomorrow a.m. too...

Cutieq - You too..keeping my fingers crossed...how awesome would it be if we were all bump buddies..I am nervous as heck for tomorrow...

I caved and might have a faint. I will test in the am if my temp looks good.

Here ya go. I should add that I'm not certain I see anything.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    14.6 KB · Views: 16
Good luck cutie ! Keep us posted ! If I don't come on by Tommotow ill go buy a teat!

Hmm yeah it is hard to see anything in that pic, Cutie but if you see it in person, its probably there....test tomorrow...

Are you in the US? If so where? I will be stalking you super early tomorrow..:)!

I'm not 100% sure I saw it in person. Definitely in the us. I will be temping at 6. If my temp is up, I will test.

I'm not 100% sure I saw it in person. Definitely in the us. I will be temping at 6. If my temp is up, I will test.

DUh...your profile says Cary, NC :)! :)!

Man, I woke up at 2:30 today, tested and then when I saw those faint lines, I just couldn't go back to sleep..I am tired now...

congratulation for those with bfp..i finally tested today at 13dpo and its a big BFN.. AF due thursday. i will just wait it out. really dissapointed.. onto 4th month. this ttc is so hard.i hope i can get pregnant next month and just get over with. my husband is also usually busy at work and sometimes to get him down to bd during ovulation is a hit and miss. soo frustrating.

Another stark white BFN today. 11dpo with FMU. Last pregnancy I tested at 10dpo just bc I had an appointment that day and got a BFN. Then tested at 15dpo when AF hadn't shown and was surprised to get my positive. So I'm not really expecting anything to show up early even if I am pregnant.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->