Anyone's AF due Sep 24/25?

charlie i agree with you. sometimes taking a relxad aproach is the best.last month i was so sure i was pregnant. i got a really bad evap. even my hubby could see a line only for my periods to come. i was gutted. this month i am really taking a relaxed approach.i have not tested yet. i thought i would test today(sunday) but i have an afternoon tea party and i wasnt ready to see that BFN that would ruin my afternoon. i have no symptoms apart from sometimes random twtiches here and there. my back is also sore abit.honestly i dont realy think am pregnant this month..

charlie i agree with you. sometimes taking a relxad aproach is the best.last month i was so sure i was pregnant. i got a really bad evap. even my hubby could see a line only for my periods to come. i was gutted. this month i am really taking a relaxed approach.i have not tested yet. i thought i would test today(sunday) but i have an afternoon tea party and i wasnt ready to see that BFN that would ruin my afternoon. i have no symptoms apart from sometimes random twtiches here and there. my back is also sore abit.honestly i dont realy think am pregnant this month..

Good luck! xx

Im due Wed. BFN yesterday. I am more relaxed this month as expecting BFN I have no symptoms. Last month I felt as though I ad symptoms so AFs arrival was heart breaking.

due and testing on Thursday. No real symptoms other than sore boobs but I get those every month.

good luck to us all!!

I am due for AF 25 Sep and really hoping she does not show. Need some good distractions!

Hey guys. :)

I'm due AF on the 25th/26th (FF says 26th but I believe it'll be the 25th)

Tested this morning at 11 DPO, got a BFN. :p Blech.

My temps look okay, but who knows.

I'm trying to stay positive! Fingers crossed for all of you, too!

your temps look really good! 11DPO is still early. Hang in there!

your temps look really good! 11DPO is still early. Hang in there!

Aw, thanks Cutie! I've been following your posts on here, and your chart temps look super!! You're amazing for holding out to test!

All of you temping etc are so good. We have got a relaxed approach not temped or done any ovulation tests... just old fashioned regular BD.

Feel out after BFN on Saturday but starting to feel like AF on her way.

Cutieq your oprah photo is hilarious!!

So AF shall be 22/23rd of Sept.. still not here so have some hope..
I am too scared to test tough cause I did test on Sat morning and was negative..

Will wait till tomorrow evening but had bad cramps today and really felt lik AF is coming..
Anyone else due today or tomorrow?

Thanks Rach. I randomly found it on google.

Sorry for AF havingmyfirst

Stay away from here witch. No one invited you!

Sorry to those who's AF came !! AF was due on the 21st but approx as not sure when I ovulated but I usually have 37 day cycles - tomorrow will be CD number 39 and no show yet !! Had serious period pains though and mood swings so my usual AF symptons :( don't want to test to disappoint I for sure think AF will come tomorrow !! Hate waiting

Tested today at 10dpo with SMU. BFN of course, which I expected. Will test again tomorrow!

So AF shall be 22/23rd of Sept.. still not here so have some hope..
I am too scared to test tough cause I did test on Sat morning and was negative..

Will wait till tomorrow evening but had bad cramps today and really felt lik AF is coming..
Anyone else due today or tomorrow?

Iria, AF is due anytime now. Earliest would be tonight/tomorrow, latest is on Wednesday. I was testing since 8 DPO till yesterday and got very disappointed and so I didn't test today. I don't plan to now tomorrow either if AF doesn't show.....

Tested at 9dpo today and have a faint line!! Boobs are very sore and super heavy today!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    19.3 KB · Views: 11
This came up in the time frame. Any change it's a false positive?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->