Anything?

Holly82

Mummy to 10
Reaction score
So my flo app says I’m due on either today or yesterday, but no show as yet. It could be out though so I’m not too sure (don’t do OPKs anymore just regular BD). Anyway, I bought some cheap Acutests (pink box) from my local shop and I tested Friday. Negative. I thought leave it, but by Sunday evening I opened the other test and used it, I got this result, but I’m thinking the bit that’s catching my eye is probably the antibody strip. I don’t remember having that much of a hold and I did drink before.

Do you think if AF stays away tomorrow it would be worth testing again, or would I of got a clearer positive by then? I’m scared to test again, but the longer AF stays away the more I’m getting my hopes up. DH says not to test yet and I’m trying to resist the urge lol x

64BD2F3C-7E14-4C4C-9DDB-4B491D5CC66C.jpeg

I see something faint when I zoom in. Good luck :)

Something faint is catching my eye too

Do you think it might just be the antibody strip? If it was positive wouldn’t it be more noticeable by then? Xxx I’m on cd29 test was on cd26 xx

I think I see a little something. Maybe think about a test in the morning?!

Thanks x

I don’t have anymore tests and was waiting till AF shows. Unsure if I’ll be able to hold off at this rate, but too scared to test if I’m honest lol

Maybe try pick up another box?! See how the next few days go? At least you’ll have the option then???

I think there might be a little something but I can't tell if my eyes are playing tricks on me or not.

Good luck hun and I hope you're able to get some more tests soon. Btw, I definitely understand what it feels like to be too scared to actually take another test, I went through the same thing with each pregnancy.

:dust:

Thanks took the test after a 2 hour hold and one cup of tea. So wasn’t fmu x does it look ok for darkness?

The lines are amazing! Congratulations!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->