Anything?

Bevziibubble

Reaction score

I'm not TTC but AF is late. Not sure how late as my cycles are a bit longer than average. For a few days I have had all the symptoms of AF arriving any minute now but no AF has arrived. I don't think I see anything, possibly something super faint when I zoom in. I know if I post this AF will probably arrive within the hour :haha:

20210206_173238_copy_1500x478.jpg

I see what you’re talking about and I inverted it and still see it.. good luck!

I haven't got any more tests left in the house and I haven't told my DH I've tested. I could try and get a test from the Co Op but I don't think they sell FRER. I could probably get hold of a FRER next week though. AF is still not here but I have all the symptoms and I'm constantly cramping in my lower abdomen, pelvis and even my upper legs :wacko:

I'm walking to the local shopping centre to get a FRER and some cheapies too.

Also my inner ear temp has been 37 for the last three days
Is that a sign?

Not sure but if these are pounland cheapies get a frer bev gl ..

What would you like the outcome to be?xx

It was a pound land cheapie I used yesterday. I will probably panic if it comes back positive but I know I'll get excited in time :)

Eeek! Please post with a frer!

I did a FRER that can be taken up to six days before af is due. I think it is negative

20210207_125750_copy_686x915.jpg

I feel like I can see a faint line but if AF is overdue then it's probably just the indent.
I hope AF hurries up for you.

I feel like I can see a faint line on the bottom picture. Maybe I just imagine lines! Can you see anything Bev?

I see some kind of shadow but I would have thought it would've shown up on the FRER given how sensitive it is compared to the cheapie

I think so possibly but I think it's an indent as the FRER should've been positive with how sensitive it is.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->