Anything?

Something is catching my eye on that first photo,but could be line eye good luck for your next tests x

Did anything stressful happen or were you sick around ovulation time? That could have delayed o and cause af to be later. I see something on they last one, but too much dye running across to think it’s a bfp.

Did anything stressful happen or were you sick around ovulation time? That could have delayed o and cause af to be later. I see something on they last one, but too much dye running across to think it’s a bfp.

I haven't been too stressed lately. Terry had Covid a few weeks back and I felt a bit achy but don't think it was Covid.

There's nothing on it when it's dry. I will test again tomorrow but I don't think I am pg, I'm sure I would have had a clear positive by now.

I missed af three months in a row once. Doctor put it down to stress... I haven’t a clue why that happened because I didn’t feel stressed at the time except for not getting af

FMU. I don't know what's going on with these tests, I can see 4 evaps on this one :wacko:
20210210_060842_copy_526x701.jpg

Just FYI with the cover thing, my hubby only felt tired and had watery eyes (???) and he had covid. I had the muscle aches thing and migraines and that was it for me... and my kids got fevers 1 night each and that was it. All covid... so maybe you had it mildly but it messed with ovulation? Anyways I do hope you're out of limbo soon because having a late AF and blank tests is just messes with your mind completely.!

What tests are they Bev? don’t recognise the green handles. The first line looks the thickest but I can see the 4 lines like you say. They seem a bit unreliable!

They are Poundland tests. This one looked like it had 4 test lines, I think it was a faulty one!

Well I think I can see something in that last picture but I am not sure. For this stage of your AF being late it should definitely be darker?
You having had covid and not realising it is totally possible of course and that definitely could have messed things up. And then also, your periods only came back somewhat recently so they may just still be messed up. But this limbo thing really must be annoying. I hope you know soon either way! :hugs:

Those tests dont seem great, it might be worth just getting a frer and that should give you an answer. Hope you get an answer soon x

Nothing on the FRER. I think I'm going to stop testing now. I'm driving myself crazy! 20210210_112046_copy_2268x3024.jpg

Are you sure on when you ovulated? Maybe just a messed up cycle, how frustrating for you x

I've no idea when I ovulated. I don't usually track it

I did an opk which isn't positive but was darker than I had expected for an opk when af is overdue

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->