Anything?

Kiwiberry

Mommy to 3 beautiful girls & 2 adorable boys!
Reaction score
Not really sure on where I am at cycle wise, I am supposed to start AF here soon if I hadn't taken the plan b pill earlier in my cycle this time, 2nd time I've taken that pill in my life. Forgot how much it can mess with your cycles. I am a bit bloaty, and usually happens in early pregnancy around the time I'd test, so thought maybe I just might be pregnant, normally I am not very bloated at all if AF is coming.

Anyway, pink cheapies otw later today, had these blue dye cheap store tests, thoughts? I don't trust anything I see this early tbh.

upload_2023-3-22_1-15-30.png

Thanks Bev!
I'll update this thread until either I get a bfp or af comes. I have a box of cheapie pink dye (wondfo) otw today, I will be taking them at least once a day!

Anyone else? I am going to be taking the cheapies in a couple hours (just as soon as they're delivered). Those are the red dye strips, so pretty excited to test out the results.

Ok well, couldn't get the wondfo because they delivered them to the wrong house, so now I have to wait around and see if whoever has it will bring it to me. Anyway, I bought these cheapie drug store brand, idk what to think honestly. I feel like I'm being fooled into believing I'm pregnant by my own body, worst part is I wasn't even really looking for symptoms or anything, I just noticed what became very obvious like the bloating. I just don't know anymore ladies......

upload_2023-3-22_20-44-34.png

The photos are to blurry for me to tell tbh. So you did take plan B or did I read that wrong? When did you take it in your cycle.

The photos are to blurry for me to tell tbh. So you did take plan B or did I read that wrong? When did you take it in your cycle.
I did take plan b, it was a week after AF had ended. So I had AF, plan B, then AF again, in order by weeks. I believe in total it was around 3-4 weeks ago that I took the pill. I am sorry for the photo quality, phone is dead so had to use a laptop camera that really sucks.

Ok I tried I really did to get a more clear picture...

upload_2023-3-22_22-54-35.png

Here is a pic of the other test (there were two I took at the same time).

upload_2023-3-22_22-59-14.png

The pics don't look like they do in person, in person i see 2 very faint lines, harder to notice in the pics I guess. Or it's entirely possible that I'm going mental, seeing things that aren't there. I did no think I wanted another baby right now, but now that I had a possibility of being pregnant, I really do want one with Quentin, and so does he.

Thanks a lot! I wish someone didn't put my wondfo in the wrong mailbox. I could really use them right now lol.

Thanks for the replies ladies!
I have some good news, my wondfo made it back to my mailbox yay!! So here are these, didn't hold but maybe 20 minutes for these ones but still I have plenty so idm using them. Anyway, still have a crap camera so hope these aren't too blurry.

upload_2023-3-23_15-54-49.png

I will keep testing till AF shows up, cuz honestly I have no idea where I'm at in my cycle because of the plan B pill :shrug:

I'm not seeing 2 lines yet. I take it you don't want to be pregnant as you took the plan B?

Hope you get the answer you want soon. It's frustrating not knowing where you are in your cycle.

Well I didn't think i wanted to right now, but now that I started having symptoms and we did nothing to prevent anything after I took the pill, I am waiting to see what comes of this, it kinda makes me want it now lol.

Well I didn't think i wanted to right now, but now that I started having symptoms and we did nothing to prevent anything after I took the pill, I am waiting to see what comes of this, it kinda makes me want it now lol.
I totally get that lol..baby fever..now that ya might be pregnant.

Couldn't help it, peed on some more sticks! The 3 that are still drying are the newest ones.

20230323_175459.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->