Anything?

:dust:
good luck FX hopefully AF stays away and you can get you BFP soon enough!
Thanks so much! I should have an answer either way within the week I assume based on how long it's been since AF.

Here are some more tests I took, just can't help it.

upload_2023-3-23_21-27-26.png

I'm probably going to take a lil break from testing now tho, they seem to all be negative and I still don't know where the heck my cycle is at right now. If I went based off of when I had AF last, it should be due any day now, if I go based off of when Plan B forced me to have AF a 2nd time in the month, then I am due in a week or a lil more.

Oh and.... some more tests I took just now.. right now I am addicted to poas.

upload_2023-3-24_0-48-18.png

I can’t have tests in the house and not pee on them.
I don’t see lines yet but good luck and congratulations on the big move!

I can’t have tests in the house and not pee on them.
I don’t see lines yet but good luck and congratulations on the big move!
Thanks hun! How's the pregnancy going? I just now noticed you got another lil baby bun in there <3.

So much has happened the past year. I finally decided to leave the abusive relationship I was in with Tyler, I did it for a better life and enviroment for my kids. Then shortly afterI ended it with him, I met Quentin. Tyler is still living with me here, but he'll be gone in 6 months. Quentin is a lot younger than me (he's 24, I'm 35), but things just kinda happened you know? We fell madly in love with each other, and now here we are, me wanting to give him his first baby hehe. He was in the same boat as me earlier in the month, not wanting me to get pregnant just yet (he wanted at first to wait a few years), but now that it's a possibility I might be pregnant, and knowing that I might not be, has made him really want to try now. We've only been together for a short while, but we both believe we were meant for one another.

So it turns out, I'm on CD 29, AF is supposed to start this weekend if I go based on my last real AF and not the Plan B Pill version. I think the pill really messed up my cycle. Does anyone else have experience with taking plan b pill?

And......... some more testing!
I am going to stop testing tonight tho. I don't think I'll test again till Saturday morning.

upload_2023-3-24_3-0-0.png

Ok took these ones this morning with FMU. I swear I see something very faint, but honestly I'm most likely going crazy with all this lol.

upload_2023-3-24_11-25-36.png

Omg please tell me you ladies see this? If you don't, then I fear I might be going mental.

upload_2023-3-24_18-34-45.png

Thanks so much ladies!! I was seriously going to lose it if I wasn't pregnant because of all the symptoms and the gut feeling you just know your body ya know?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->