Aphrodite...Conceiving Tigers in 2010 - 17 Graduates so far!

Status
Not open for further replies.
2016: I forogt to say in the other post how impressed I am with you!! I swear you are the most resourceful person I've ever met (well not met really but you know what I mean) :)

Nicole...I am thrilled to bits this is all going well for you. Can't wait for your next scan :yipee:
Thanks for the compliment about being resourceful. Friends often joke I must be a girl scout! :rofl:
Think I will go have more accu tomorrow or Tuesday :thumbup:

Woohoo, 2016! So happy for you! What a relief. It sounds like your body is finally getting rid of everything.
Will keep my fingers crossed that everything just flushes out

I had my appt this morning, went really well! My hcg on tuesday 23 dpo was 1905 which is doubling every 44 and a bit hours.

I just checked betabase for you, since I'm obsessed with numbers of course, and you're looking great (https://betabase.info/showDailyData.php?type=basic&multiples=Single&dpo=23). You're clearly within the bell curve--yay!

So, no more hCG tests? Just an U/S?

That is AWESOME NEWS 2016 I'm sooo glad to hear it.

AWESOME NUMBERS NICOLE YAY!!!

Hibiscus:Thanks for looking on betabase!! :) happy the numbers are okay! I was actually 21 dpo...I looked at the date on fertility friend instead of dpo for some reason.

sweetmama: how's everything going for you?

2016,I'm so glad things are looking up for you! I agree with Nicole, you are very resourceful--a take-charge kind of gal. :thumbup:

As for me, I got another one liner today. Boo Hoo. I don't know if I'll test again this cycle. We'll see if the POAS addiction takes over or not.

Have a wonderful weekend, ladies!

Hibiscus:Thanks for looking on betabase!! :) happy the numbers are okay! I was actually 21 dpo...I looked at the date on fertility friend instead of dpo for some reason.

sweetmama: how's everything going for you?

They are GREAT!!! We move in 4 days lol, so crazy here but great and I just found out some SUPER exciting news, My DF is buying me a BRAND NEW Sony a330 and lens kit tomorrow, I'm SO EXCITED. You can look at my photography here if you want

2016 - that's fantastic news about your hcg!!! My goodness, what an incredible relief - it's a massive drop as well, I hope it continues to go down. I was feeling so awful about the idea of you going through the surgery. Iti sounds like you're in good hands with your new FS. I'm looking forwrd to your update!

Nicole - your beta numbers are great!! I'm looking forward to your scan on the 5th!! Every day your beanie is getting stronger and stronger! :)

Britt - if you're due to O on 15dpo, you're very nearly there!!!

Taebomama - sorry that you got a bfn...have you been feeling any symptoms?

Hibiscus - how are you feeling - is the MS under control?

Chia - I do work right in the middle of Central, and I currently live on the Island, so I'm about a 10min commute from work - we're looking to move all the way into the New Territories in Shatin. Have you been to HK before?

Sweetmama - sounds like an awesome camera!

Joli: you made me smile so much and get a bit weepy...I feel like I just realized yesterday that I was actually pregnant as stupid as that sounds. How are you doing? I read about your constipation, such an awful feeling! I am curious to see if the muffins work for you as well.

2016: Yay!! test line is definately lighter today, looking good. You have quite a productive weekend planned! :thumbup:

britt: happy almost ov day!! Hope dh has been feeling better so you could get some bding in!

taebomama: hoping af stays far away!!

sweetmama: I'm so excited about your camera!! I want an slr so much, had the money for one and decided to save it for when we move. I was actually looking at the same one! I've had two cybershots and loved them. Going to check out your photography when I'm done posting. Let us know how you like the camera although I'm sure you'll love it!

shey: hope you're doing well!

chia: did you get back home yet? hope you had a good trip back!

Joli: you made me smile so much and get a bit weepy...I feel like I just realized yesterday that I was actually pregnant as stupid as that sounds. How are you doing? I read about your constipation, such an awful feeling! I am curious to see if the muffins work for you as well.

2016: Yay!! test line is definately lighter today, looking good. You have quite a productive weekend planned! :thumbup:

britt: happy almost ov day!! Hope dh has been feeling better so you could get some bding in!

taebomama: hoping af stays far away!!

sweetmama: I'm so excited about your camera!! I want an slr so much, had the money for one and decided to save it for when we move. I was actually looking at the same one! I've had two cybershots and loved them. Going to check out your photography when I'm done posting. Let us know how you like the camera although I'm sure you'll love it!

shey: hope you're doing well!

chia: did you get back home yet? hope you had a good trip back!

I'll admit its not the best yet because none of it was done on an SLR camera, just a plain Jane point and shoot, but I've been doing a lot of research, I've been interested in photography for awhile now, and they are having a sale at sony, that's why I'm getting the a330, because it comes with a free lens kit, and its only on till the 30th.

I have a Nikon D60 with an 18-55 and an 18-200 lens. Love it! Would show you my photos but I'm shy :blush:

The lens kit I'm getting is a 75-300mm(and has a macro setting on it) and an 18-75mm that comes with it and I'm planning on getting the macro lens kit as well. I want to get some flashes too.

Well goooodmorning ladies,
how is everyone today?
Nicole- you are so cute, yes you are pregs and you better get used to that for the next 9 months!! :happydance: This one is a sticky :cloud9:

Joli- how are you doing babe? Have been busy with work for the last few days, I guess i should pop over to the grad thread to see what our mommies have been up to. I know you had a packed fun weekend planned in HK- sounds so fun

2016- oh my gosh well that is the best possible scenario for the situation to resolve naturally- always best if nature can take its course. YOu have been through a lot, i hope the healing can start now.

Taebo- sorry about the BFN, anmore testing????? Hope something shows up

Sweetmama- very cool about the camera and your interest in photography, you will have to show us some of your work.

I feel like i'm missing someone??....sorry if I am
wow, so many are grads which is great, we need a few new recruits though!! :)

As for me, well Joli was right......AGAIN :thumbup: havent O'd yet as temp was still below coverline (yes i am taking temps right now so i can confirm ovulation- but i dont want to in the 2ww) but i guess that means my body is now producing about 4-5 days of EWCM, which might mean that I am showing more fertile signs?? This was the first cycle post pill that i have had that. So yeah set to O tomorrow- :happydance:
Also see my GP Tuesday for follow up, gosh i hope something takes soon

:hugs: everyone

Britt - I posted a link to work I've already done, in one of the past posts I think on the last page but I want to show off my new camera.

This is the cam with the 75-300mm lens kit with lens cover on it:
https://photos-a.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash1/hs498.ash1/27179_10150156588690134_793200133_11619332_3101195_n.jpg

And here's with the regular 18-55mm lens kit on it:
https://photos-g.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc3/hs518.snc3/27179_10150156588700134_793200133_11619333_6796093_n.jpg

Hi everyone, had my scan today bean is doing well, measuring 10.72mm 7w +1 strong HB and everything in the right place, will put pics in my journal after my nap xx

That's great GG! :yipee: they've jumped you forward a few days! Nice to have an early scan to put your mind at ease :hugs:

hey girls,
nice camera Sweetmama, although I dont know much about cameras- its so nice to see people with passions...I think photography is very cool. I had a look at your photos, gorgeous...you sure have talent. So do you do this professionally?

GG- congrats, whoop whoop

2016, how are you feeling today??

Nic, I have to say this I absolutely love your positive attitude and your willingness to help everyone with various things. I know some of the suggestions you gave me were very beneficial

okay off to mani/pedi and gym (although gym will be minimal as i have a bad soccer injury). I have a big girls night planned tonight, woo hoo!!

sorry girls just had to post this. I got an undeniable positive opk, woo hoo!! The test line is way darker than the control line :wohoo:
sorry, not sure why I am so happy, I guess just that I will now have O'd consistently on CD15 for the last 3 cycles, something has got to take eventually girls!!! :)
okay question now- we BD last night, should we wait until tomorrow so to increase DH's count....technically i should O tomorrow, or do you think we are chancing it by waiting?
lol...DH would kill me if he knew I posted this question :rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe