Aphrodite...Conceiving Tigers in 2010 - 17 Graduates so far!

Status
Not open for further replies.
First of all happy stuff - Happy 8 weeks mama Joli! :yipee:

Nicole...thanks for sharing your experiences. :hugs: It pretty tough whichever way you look at it :nope:
I think my big issue with leaving the tube is having to go through this whole saga again of the blood tests, the pain and worry. If, like you, I could go to my doc and they would give me the metho easily, I would be more inclined to try again. I vowed that, if my tube is left behind, I will NOT want to try naturally again. IVF or something will have to be my answer. So by removing the tube I might avoid IVF....but then the success of conceiving with only one, potentially defunct tube, is very poor.
An then theres the waiting time after metho. I know you didn't have to wait but NHS and DH will make me wait. 3 months seems so excessive when you can boost your folic back up with supplements.

AAAAARRRGHHHH! I am talking myself round and round in circles! :hissy: Probably driving you all nutty in the process :rofl:

I am just hoping against hope that the FS can help me see my way clear today. Appointment is at 2.30pm - wish me luck!

good morning everyone! I am starting to think my results from friday are lost, no one has them! Really glad I had the ultrasound or I'd be more upset. I am curious about my levels but I should get Tuesday's test results today sometime. I finally ran out of dollar tests so I think I'll stop testing for a few days, it's getting ridiculous.

2016: You're in an awfully hard place right now no wonder you keep going back and forth! I found the tests/waiting really hard as well. But I can't say I'd be all for trying again if after the diagnosis came more waiting for them to treat it. I think it's awful that they didn't treat you immediately after your private scan. I hope your appointment goes well and you can make a decision that you're comfortable with. :hugs:

britt: what day do you normally get a positive opk?

joli: happy 8 weeks!!! :yipee: getting closer to the bump collage!! :)

taebomama: Excited to hear about your test!! :)

NO sleep for me https://www.pic4ever.com/images/Count_Sheep.gif because of the excitement of a possible BFP. Due to the overwhelming need to pee (after holding it for only 3 hours), I was forced to pee on a stick. It was BFN! I'm going to TRY to go get some zzzz's. https://www.pic4ever.com/images/Count_Sheep.gif

Nicole: I used the Dollar Store tests (25IU/ml).

Have a wonderful day everyone!:flower:

Thanks for all the lovely congrats on my 8 weeks :) It does feel like a milestone for me... I am looking forward to 9 weeks so that my ticker can move up a block! - ahh, the little joys in life! :) Believe it or not, I think I do have a small bump - I'm clearly rounder in the lower abs, and whilst I'm still wearing my normal clothes, DH has noticed that they cling tigher around my tummy. I thought I wouldn't show for at least 12 weeks!?!? Big baby methinks... DH is 6'7" and I'm 5'8" - we're going to have a giant <gulp>!

Britt - it sounds to me like you ovaries have been really stimulated!! I hope that will make this cycle a big success!!!

Nicole - it's so cute that you're still testing! I totally understand! It's a pity that they lost your bloods, but the scan is so much more satisfying and comforting!

2016 - good luck with your appointment today - I'm really anxious for some good advice from FS on what you should do. Hopefully by the end of today, you'll have a clear action plan :hugs:

Yay Joli- Congrats on 8 weeks!!!

AFM- I don't know what's going on with my cycle this month but I'm pretty sure that I O'd yesterday I think at least I'm still really bleeding.

hey girls, hope you are well today
Nicole- crappy they lost your results, what the heck hey?? oh well i like your laid back approach on it and wait for next weeks, you know they are going to be great
2016- good luck with the FS today, i am sure you will get a lot of answers today. I hope everything is resolved for you quickly, will be thinking of you
Joli- I am bloated at the best of times, it looks like i am 3 months some days...ha ha, i think bloating in early pregnancy is very normal. If the baby is huge opt for a C section hon!!! :)
Taebo- sorry about the BFN, its really early still though. good luck with the next testing

Well off to a hick town hospital so got to run. Nothing new, did a temp it was low so havent O'd yet i dont think, but i dont understand my body these days...

talk soon
Britt

hey girls, hope you are well today
Nicole- crappy they lost your results, what the heck hey?? oh well i like your laid back approach on it and wait for next weeks, you know they are going to be great
2016- good luck with the FS today, i am sure you will get a lot of answers today. I hope everything is resolved for you quickly, will be thinking of you
Joli- I am bloated at the best of times, it looks like i am 3 months some days...ha ha, i think bloating in early pregnancy is very normal. If the baby is huge opt for a C section hon!!! :)
Taebo- sorry about the BFN, its really early still though. good luck with the next testing

Well off to a hick town hospital so got to run. Nothing new, did a temp it was low so havent O'd yet i dont think, but i dont understand my body these days...

talk soon
Britt

As someone who has had 2 vag births and a c-section on my last one, I wouldn't recommend it to anyone, they are a lot harder to get over then a tear or rip, and very hard to recover from, and your chances of infection are A LOT higher then if you were to get an episotomy. Just my opinion though.

Well girls, it looks like it is going to be surgery. I will find out tomorrow when they can slot me in....I am hoping Monday/Tuesday next week. Bugger I have to spend all Easter recovering.
The new FS was lovely though. I put all the details in my journal so won't bore you all by cutting and pasting!

:hugs: :dust:

Well girls, it looks like it is going to be surgery. I will find out tomorrow when they can slot me in....I am hoping Monday/Tuesday next week. Bugger I have to spend all Easter recovering.
The new FS was lovely though. I put all the details in my journal so won't bore you all by cutting and pasting!

I'm so happy you found a FS who wants to HELP you!!!! I hope the dye test reveals a healthy left tube--I have faith that it will! :happydance:

I am glad the FS is going to help you that's so good to hear :happydance:

Hey Gals... just a quick check in from the hotel comp. Hubby just had a peep over and he was like "BNB again"? Think he's a tad jealous. :)

2016 - Will have a peep at your journal again if time permits. If not, really hope that your FS will help you decide what is best for you. :hugs:

Joli - Wow. Happy 8 weeks! Time flies yeah? Whereabouts HKG is your new place going to be? Let me guess... your office is at Central? Am eagerly awaiting your bump pics / collage.

Nicole - Everything sounds good!

GG - You feeling better / resting well? :hugs: too!

Britt - So.... whether or not it is the "right" time, happy bd-ing!

TaeboMama - Good luck if you decide to test again!

Shey - how are you doing?

Hope I have not left anyone out.... need to rush and pack! Holiday has come to an end *sobs* The moment I get back, think I've decided that I really would like to use OPKs for at least one cycle, and erm... start on the prenatal vits! It's terrible but I've not taken anything on a regular basis.

Surgery is happening at some point after 5pm tonight! Will post in my journal after if I'm not high on morphine :rofl:

2016: Good luck with your surgery! I'm so glad they are getting you in today, must be quite a relief for you. Will be sending lots of positive thoughts your way today. :hugs:

Chia: Sorry your vacation is almost over, glad you've had such a good time! What cd are you going to start the opks? :dust:

How is everyone today?

Surgery is happening at some point after 5pm tonight! Will post in my journal after if I'm not high on morphine :rofl:

Good luck with the surgery 2016, hope everything goes very smoothly.
BIG :hugs:

Nicole- I'm doing good today, how are you little mamma??
not sure if i have O'd yet thinking it might be in a couple of days but i had tons of EWCM yesterday and a nearly positive opk 2 days ago and now the opks are extremely faint- i will keep testing just in case. DH hasnt been feeling well so we are slacking on the BD dept this cycle :wacko::dohh:

Chia- thanks for the post, sad your vacation is coming to an end- yes get those prenatal vits, actually just folic acid is all you really need if you dont want to take the whole vitamin (what my doc said, should have folic acid for 3 months in your system)

Taebo- anymore tests??

Yes Shey where are you at these days?? :)
:hugs:

Good luck with the surgery 2016.

AFM: I'm getting a new camera TOMORROW! I'm so excited, it comes with a lens kit because Sony is having a deal where you buy a camera you get the lens kit FREE!!

Hormone levels in blood have dropped! They were hcg 356,progesterone 7 a few days ago...now hcg 136, progesterone 2.9!!!!!
Surgery cancelled (for now). Just going to have a scan to double check.
Can't believe it! Think the disgusting Chinese herbs and accu might have helped! :yipee:

Of course that does leave the question - what do I do with a dodgy right tube? The consultant said this ectopic would probably block the tube permanently so it hopefully won't cause more probs. I do worry though that my body always uses that tube and will continue to do so but the poor eggy will never meet the :spermy:.

Blinking heck my body is annoying! :grr:

2016: :yipee: that's incredible news!! and quite a drop in the hcg levels!! well done chinese medicine!! :) :yipee: so glad you'll get to have a nice easter now!!

britt: that's very exciting about the ewcm!! hope you can get some bding in soon!! it's almost ov time!! yay!! I'm so excited for your tww! are you feeling more relaxed now that you're not temping? I'm doing good today!! I bought more tests :blush: Glad I did though the test line was darker than the control this afternoon on a dollar test that has never happened to me before.

I had my appt this morning, went really well! My hcg on tuesday 23 dpo was 1905 which is doubling every 44 and a bit hours. I asked him about an increased risk of miscarriage or birth defects from the methotrexate because I've been a little paranoid as usual and he said he thinks it was long enough, he's happy as long as I waited until my bloods were negative which I did. I was scared to ask since he's a bit strict sometimes. I have another ultrasound on april 5th, hopefully to see the heartbeat. Then around 10 weeks I'll have my first prenatal with him and get a referral to a gyno. I get the impression he would rather me see someone other than my gyno, which might not be the worst thing. I honestly think she hates vaginas...roughest woman ever. I wasn't as awkward as usual either! :yipee:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"