Aphrodite...Conceiving Tigers in 2010 - 17 Graduates so far!

Status
Not open for further replies.
hey girls,
nice camera Sweetmama, although I dont know much about cameras- its so nice to see people with passions...I think photography is very cool. I had a look at your photos, gorgeous...you sure have talent. So do you do this professionally?

GG- congrats, whoop whoop

2016, how are you feeling today??

Nic, I have to say this I absolutely love your positive attitude and your willingness to help everyone with various things. I know some of the suggestions you gave me were very beneficial

okay off to mani/pedi and gym (although gym will be minimal as i have a bad soccer injury). I have a big girls night planned tonight, woo hoo!!

Awe thanks Britt, I've actually done some paid work and hoping to get more now that I have a good camera to use, I've already had some inquiries, feel free to become a fan of my page to look for some up and coming work :D

And that's great about your OPK, you should do it today AND tomorrow lol

Britt...I think you should :sex: tonight and tomorrow night too. DH wouldn't be cross if he knew it was getting him some extra nookie :rofl:

hey girls, hope you are well today.
So guess what.....we missed the window, aggh!! I went out with the girls last night and got a little tipsy shall we say and DH was past out last night anyway temp was 36.84 (and taken a half hour early) last temp I had was 36.54 and less- so obviously we missed it and i O'd a day early. so really we only had one time in there with a chance...not great odds this month. Whats with getting a positive opk the day of ovulation??????!! crazy!
oh well, what can you do
hugs,

Britt you might not have missed it, you drank last night and that can make your temp higher. I think if you always ov on day 15 and get a + opk the day before assume you're oving today just in case.

2016: Good to see your test is getting so much lighter! :yipee: hope you're having a nice weekend!

Hey Gals... Just a quick post before I start work proper. Sorry, have been silent but I touched down early yesterday morning and it has been housework and work frenzy! So many posts to read, and I just had a quick glimpse.

Britt - just give it a shot! Agree with Nicole, temps definitely are affected by alcohol. I think most of our DHs would be "shocked" at the stuff that we post on BnB. Hee.

2016 - so happy that the twigs are working.

Sweetmama - have fun with your new cam!

Joli - i go down to HKG couple of times a year for work.... new territories is FAR! but Shatin always reminds me of yummy soya bean and pigeons.

thanks girls, we just got around to BD this evening, pretty sure I already O'd yesterday but yeah agree just in case.
Chia hope you're doing well and welcome home. I guess a few days to a week until O- good luck this cycle hon
hugs,

It's still effective a day after O right? Who knows, you may get a pleasant surprise. :)

2016: Good luck with your surgery! I'm so glad they are getting you in today, must be quite a relief for you. Will be sending lots of positive thoughts your way today. :hugs:

Chia: Sorry your vacation is almost over, glad you've had such a good time! What cd are you going to start the opks? :dust:

How is everyone today?

So... this question may sound really dumb to you girls... but I have no idea when is a good time to start using them!

2016: Good luck with your surgery! I'm so glad they are getting you in today, must be quite a relief for you. Will be sending lots of positive thoughts your way today. :hugs:

Chia: Sorry your vacation is almost over, glad you've had such a good time! What cd are you going to start the opks? :dust:

How is everyone today?

So... this question may sound really dumb to you girls... but I have no idea when is a good time to start using them!

Hey Chia, how long is your cycle? Mine is 28 days and i start on CD10, I got a positive on CD14 but as I mentioned already I actually O'd on that day...so dont leave it until you get a positive opk, just helps you gauge.

as for me, they say once your temp is up then you have already O'd and the window is closed- the only thing is like Nicole mentioned it could have been up because of drinking, so it was worth a shot tonight.

:hugs:

The joke here is that I used to be a very standard 28 day cycle until I decided to TTC... then it started to fluctuate between 24 / 26 / 28. Hmmm... guess I will start around CD 10 or so as well.

Thanks lots for the advice! And :dust: for the effort today! :)

Good morning! I hope everyone is doing well. Only a week left until my ultrasound, hope it goes quickly just because I think I'll relax more once I see a heartbeat.

britt: Glad you got one more bd session in just in case. I have a good feeling for you this cycle even though you didn't bd as much. Seems like you've been more relaxed and I do think that helps. Did you take your temp again today? lots of :dust:

2016: glad you enjoyed your weekend, excited to hear about your blood test, should be a very low number if you're going by the tests! I hope you can get in for the hsg quickly!

joli: how was your weekend? Did you already celebrate your anniversary?

taebomama: Happy birthday!! and happy anniversary!! I may have gotten the date wrong so if I'm late I'm sorry. Hope the witch stayed away! Can't wait for your update!

chia: let us know when you get a positive opk! you're getting so close to the tww, exciting! :dust:

sweetmama: love the camera!! Hope you're enjoying it! have any new pics to show us yet?

Good morning! I hope everyone is doing well. Only a week left until my ultrasound, hope it goes quickly just because I think I'll relax more once I see a heartbeat.

britt: Glad you got one more bd session in just in case. I have a good feeling for you this cycle even though you didn't bd as much. Seems like you've been more relaxed and I do think that helps. Did you take your temp again today? lots of :dust:

2016: glad you enjoyed your weekend, excited to hear about your blood test, should be a very low number if you're going by the tests! I hope you can get in for the hsg quickly!

joli: how was your weekend? Did you already celebrate your anniversary?

taebomama: Happy birthday!! and happy anniversary!! I may have gotten the date wrong so if I'm late I'm sorry. Hope the witch stayed away! Can't wait for your update!

chia: let us know when you get a positive opk! you're getting so close to the tww, exciting! :dust:

sweetmama: love the camera!! Hope you're enjoying it! have any new pics to show us yet?

yeah excited for your scan Nic :happydance:
haa you were right, my temp was only 36.74 today and i slept in a bit, (it was 36.84 yesterday) so i guess booze does really affect it...ha ha
thanks, i am feeling good but haa whatever about this cycle, would probably be more surprised if i was as opposed to being shocked when I get AF every month. We did manage to get in one more session last night, but i got up right after (haa tmi I'm sure). I had a pain in my right side yesterday and I assumed it was just trapped gas from drinking ect.. lol but maybe that was this "ovulation pain" everyone talks about...

Hope everyone is well

Hi Ladies!

Sorry for the radio silence - we were celebrating our anniversary yesterday and today has been a crazy working day! I'm feeling great, no morning sickness at all - I'm not sure if that's a good thing or not!? We had a fantastic anniversay, we stayed a night at The Peninsula Hotel, went swimming, had afternoon tea, massages / facials at the spa, followed by a 5 course French cuisine dinner. The hotel gave us a cake and champagne (which I wished I could have drank!), and we enjoyed room service breakfast this morning before coming into work. I feel throughly spoiled!

It's lovely hearing about your updates!

Britt - I really hope you got that eggy!! Don't forget your eggy is good for 12-24 hours after ovulation! 2ww now... make sure you keep yourself occupied so that you don't get too tied up with symptoms...even though you know we loooovvvee to hear them!

Chia - that's so funny that you know about soybean milk and pigeons - I love that you totally know where I'm coming from!! :)

Nicole - I can't wait for your scan either! Mine will be next Wed...

Taebomama - happy anniversary!! and happy belated birthday!!

GG - that's so awesome that you got moved up a few days - I'm going to go take a look on the grad thread now to see your little beanie!

Nicole I definately do but I'll have to show you as soon as I get back from meeting the lawyer to sign our final docs

Here's some more you requested Nicole The last one is an edit of the first.

https://photos-c.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash1/hs498.ash1/27179_10150157789915134_793200133_11659016_1634907_n.jpg

https://photos-g.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc3/hs498.snc3/27179_10150157789975134_793200133_11659023_146336_n.jpg

https://photos-g.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc3/hs498.snc3/27179_10150157792925134_793200133_11659061_6645359_n.jpg

ahhhh he is freagin cute Sweetmama!!!!!!! gorgeous little boy, congrats

Yeah, Joli is back we missed you babe. Cant believe your scan is next week- yeah! Sounds like a fairytale not a weekend get away!!!! very nice :)
Also Nicole you get an u/s in a week too, right on. Cant wait to see pics.

Taebo and 2016 how are you guys? :hugs:

Okay i have some updates.....
just came from the hospital my little cuz delivered 3 weeks early but she had a healthy baby boy named Colton. Oh my gosh what a cutie, i held him for like an hour and he just slept snuggled in his blanket. :) What a cool feeling, it makes the 9 month process all worth while.

so as for me....guess what? I nearly fell off my chair today but I got a call already from the Fertility clinic, like oh my gosh!!! I was told it could take up to a year, but i guess i got prioritized based on my #'s, so DH and I have an apt on April 20th already. This one will be just preliminary with our histories and testing ect...but hey we are getting the ball rolling which is awesome!! Basically if i need treatment or even IVF, now that the process has started i wouldnt wait any longer than 6 months start to finish!! :happydance:
My doctor is a sweetie and we have a very good relationship, apparently she wrote me an awesome referral letter.
As well, we repeated my CD3 tests land i get the results back tomorrow. I will post what they are tomorrow.
I think i am DPO1 even though i had the high temp a couple days ago, good thing we BD just in case last night lol.. My nipps feel like razor blades today...lol tmi :haha:

Thank you, Nicole for the b-day/anniversary wishes! Witch showed up yesterday, just in time to ruin my anniversary. I'm not loving today, I'll tell you that! Hubby didn't buy me a card. I found a letter on the desk this morning...better than nothing, but how could he forget? It's his birthday for God's sake! We were supposed to go to dinner tonight (my idea), but I just found out my daughter has softball practice tonight. We wouldn't have enough time to go to dinner before that, and it will be too late after. Yes, I'm having a pitty party, sorry! But at least we get our overnight getway on the 11th. I'm sure hubby won't forget that because he gets to golf. :haha:

Hi Ladies!

Sorry for the radio silence - we were celebrating our anniversary yesterday and today has been a crazy working day! I'm feeling great, no morning sickness at all - I'm not sure if that's a good thing or not!? We had a fantastic anniversay, we stayed a night at The Peninsula Hotel, went swimming, had afternoon tea, massages / facials at the spa, followed by a 5 course French cuisine dinner. The hotel gave us a cake and champagne (which I wished I could have drank!), and we enjoyed room service breakfast this morning before coming into work. I feel throughly spoiled!

It's lovely hearing about your updates!

Britt - I really hope you got that eggy!! Don't forget your eggy is good for 12-24 hours after ovulation! 2ww now... make sure you keep yourself occupied so that you don't get too tied up with symptoms...even though you know we loooovvvee to hear them!

Chia - that's so funny that you know about soybean milk and pigeons - I love that you totally know where I'm coming from!! :)

Nicole - I can't wait for your scan either! Mine will be next Wed...

Taebomama - happy anniversary!! and happy belated birthday!!

GG - that's so awesome that you got moved up a few days - I'm going to go take a look on the grad thread now to see your little beanie!

Joli, that sounds WONDERFUL! Good for you! Happy (belated) Anniversary! And thanks for your wishes for me. : )

Britt, I hope THIS is your month!!!!

2016, I haven't read your journal yet, I hope you're doing okay. So no surgery?

Nicole, I can't wait till your next scan! You'll get to see your bean and his/her little heart beating. :thumbup:

Sweetmama, that's one CUTE kid!

Gotta run! Take care, all of you! :flower:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member