Aphrodite...Conceiving Tigers in 2010 - 17 Graduates so far!

Status
Not open for further replies.
GG...wow how exciting! My anni is 25th of May :thumbup: saying that my friend just had her wedding at 6 months pregnant and you couldn't tell in the photos! Guess it depends on the person and the dress...

Hellllllo girls!!!!

Nic- so excited for your scan on Monday, whoop whoop- the HB should show up as well by now right?? very exciting

Chia- thanks for your comments and concern. Yeah basically my numbers are prematurely aged for some reason, I should definitely have numbers below 10 but for some reason they are high. I am just hoping that i release a good egg soon and DH's spermies are ok and something happens. I am relieved to be getting in to see a FS so soon because I really cant wait too long with my high FSH if I need intervention, who would have known?? Grouse, I cant imagine going through menopause in my 30's!! lol. Are you going to start using opk's tomorrow??

2016- good to hear from you hon, we miss ya. How are you feeling? do you know when a new cycle would start for you? I hope you are able to get your IVF through NHS without any crap, i know its super expensive, around the same price here and none of it is covered. I think IVF would be a good option for you to ensure beanie implants in the right place. I am not opposed to getting it if thats what I need.

GG- aaghh 2 months until the wedding, stressful....I went through that last year. You must be in a place where you dont need to book things far in advance, changing the date to 2 months before the wedding would be absolutely unheard of around here, you need at least a year. Good luck!!

I'm a little worried we havent heard from Joli in a couple of days, I hope all is okay with her. Definitely miss her on this thread.

As for me, this cycle seems EXACTLY like my other cycles!!! agggh :dohh: Nothing different, i know that is kind of negative at 4 or 3dpo (not sure b/c of the drinking) but oh well.

:hugs:

Hi Everyone!

I've been totally shafted at work, and it's 12:25am, and my first opportunity to get online to read your updates! Shattered! Thanks for all of your advice on the lack of symptoms... I think if I never had symptoms, then I wouldn't be as worried, but to have them and then they suddenly went away for 5 days, I really was starting to worry... so I called the FS, and they kindly moved my scan up an entire week, so I saw him today and had my scan! Everything is going great - heartbeat is going and beanie size says I'm 9 weeks now! 2016, I would be very grateful if you could do the honours an , update the front page when you have some spare time - no rush! He said that every pregnancy is different, and the scan shows that I have nothing to worry about right now. I've posted a pic on the graduate thread!

Britt - that's so awesome about your blood results!! woohoo! I can tell you all about clomid - I was on it for 2 cycles, so I've done a ton of research!

Nicole - sorry I missed congratulating you on 6 weeks yesterday!!! Happy belated 6 weeks!

Taebomama - that's awesome that DH made it up to you - shopping will be fun, what a great idea!

GG - I totally forgot you were planning your wedding, how exciting!! Not much longer now!

2016 - It looks like your body is getting back to normal, I'm so so happy that you didn't have to go via the surgery route. How are you feeling?

Chia - I remember you were asking about temping for this cycle, did you ever start or will you use opks?

Morning Girls...

Joli - Happy 9 weeks! Time is passing oh so fast! :rain: Was just wondering, are people at work starting to guess already?

GG - Wow... you must be so busy with only two months to go. Hope that your dress comes in time! Do remember to rest up despite the preparations! Is it a practice to take pre-wedding photos for you? And what are the plans for the honeymoon?

2016 - 25 May is my sis's birthday! Just read your journal, and am so glad that the doc seems to be listening to your concerns / wishes this time round. :thumbup:

Nicole - Spend a good easter weekend with your DH and in no time your scan day will be here! Not too sure about this, but do you get photos at every scan?

Britt - stay positive! 3/4dpo is a little too early for any symptoms to start right? So... no differences are ok!

As for me... did think about temping this cycle but I did not get round to buying my thermometer! The digital one I have at home seems to be a tad bit inaccurate. Was supposed to break out the OPKs this morning, but, was in a rush to get to work. Am assuming it works just as well at night? Considering it's a long weekend, am really hoping to get some good BD-ing done. It's the first time since TTC that I have my entire fertile period at home, so I really hope that I get a +ve on the OPK!

Hey Chia - believe it or not, I was at a client function last night, and one of the guys there from Citibank asked if I was pregnant! I don't think I'm showing, although I have put on 6 pounds already (but it's pretty evenly distributed)...it must have been the dress I was wearing! I sooooo don't want work to find out for a while longer...

For the temps, you can't use a normal themometer, you need to use a basel temp one, which is super sensitive. If you go on www.fertilityfriend.com you can chart, and there's lots of info on there about temping, just in case! For opks, I think they work best for people between 12pm - 3pm and then again from 5pm - 8pm.

I found OPKs worked best for me with SMU between 9am and 10am. I never get a line any other time :rofl: freak case me!

Joli - :rofl: i must be psychic! could it be because you were abstaining from the drinks at the function? or that you were not wearing heels? that's one of the most tell-tale signs...

I found OPKs worked best for me with SMU between 9am and 10am. I never get a line any other time :rofl: freak case me!

Haha... I hope they work for me best during that time too! It's the most "loo-accessible" time. :)

chia my original weddin date is 29th august so everything is quickly being moved up the honeymoon is being cancelled and we will lose our deposit but oh doesnt want me to go as we were going to turkey and even tho it was a private 5* hotel he thinks food will be dodgy and doesnbt want me to get sick at 28 weeks preg and it was be sooo hot i spose, we have decided to book a wknd to london in june to see a musical and sight see as I have never been to london lol and its only a 45 m flight away down the country!

Hey 2016, I'm always so impressed on how early you get up in the morning...I'm doing fmu around 8am! lol ... which is why 12pm smu worked best for me on opks - Chia, I think targeting smu is the way to go! :)

Chia, you must be psychic! I was drinking water, which I guess is a tell tale sign... I was going to hold a glass of wine, but I didn't think anyone was really paying any attention to me! doh!

GG - it's a pity you're not going to Turkey - I don't think the food there is dodgy! But in saying that, London is awesome - you'll love it! Make sure you guys book a show on the West End for the evening, and I'm sure you'll enjoy walking around Covent Garden... I lived right in the heart of London for 4 years before moving back to HK, and I loved it!

I would love to still go but oh is putting his foot down and saying he would really prefer me not to be going so far in pregnancy ..hmph! i think he means maybe getting ill from water or icecubes or if foods are washed in water, just the travellers tummy thing i guess. I told him in such a highly rated resort its highly unlikely but he is having none of it..boo hiss saves us a fortune I suppose ! x

GG - I think it's sweet that your DH is being so protective and cautious - my DH panicked when I got a Subway sandwich, and I asked for lettuce to be put in, and he wouldn't let me eat it in case the lettuce wasn't properly washed! lol. I'm sure you'll have an amazing time in London! :)

Hey girls, Sorry I don't know what's been going on, too many previous posts to read, I just wanted to say we're all moved in, not unpacked but moved in at least

hey girls how are you today??
I'm doing good, so glad that its a holiday today... :)
Chia- have you been using your OPK's yet?
Sweetmama- gld you are in the house
Joli- LOVE LOVE LOVE the beanie u/s pics!! thanks for sharing and glad all is well
2016- how are you hon, would love to hear from you.
Nic- hey babe, hope you are feeling good, you are probably busy busy busy with your little one
As for me I'm either 6 or 5 dpo and nadda...not one symtom- have come to realize whats normal for me now lol...

hugs

Britt...I know I have not been posting much but I can't seem to get more than the odd line out of me atm. I post in my journal every day but just can't seem to keep up with everything else. Am sitting out this cycle because I don't trust my stupid body and don't want to have another experience like my recent one EVERY AGAIN!
Will hopefully get my next FS appointment date through any day now....she said 1-2 weeks when I spoke to her last Monday but we shall see what date I actually get.
Going to try line things up to get my HSG done beginning of next cycle.
In the meantime I am just trying to throw myself into other things - getting the house in order and booking a 30th birthday holiday to Barcelona.
Glad to hear your FS appt is coming up soon. :thumbup:

And to all you other girls, I do try keep up and read your posts and I keep ticking over the front page.....but that seems all I have for now. Feel like I am boring now I am just WTT. Nothing to report really. :nope:

Do you realise we have had at least one :bfp: every month since we started? Wonder whose turn it is in April??? Can be more than one of you of course :rofl:

I hope its my turn this month haha, then I won't have to listen to grumpy ahahaha

Britt...I know I have not been posting much but I can't seem to get more than the odd line out of me atm. I post in my journal every day but just can't seem to keep up with everything else. Am sitting out this cycle because I don't trust my stupid body and don't want to have another experience like my recent one EVERY AGAIN!
Will hopefully get my next FS appointment date through any day now....she said 1-2 weeks when I spoke to her last Monday but we shall see what date I actually get.
Going to try line things up to get my HSG done beginning of next cycle.
In the meantime I am just trying to throw myself into other things - getting the house in order and booking a 30th birthday holiday to Barcelona.
Glad to hear your FS appt is coming up soon. :thumbup:

And to all you other girls, I do try keep up and read your posts and I keep ticking over the front page.....but that seems all I have for now. Feel like I am boring now I am just WTT. Nothing to report really. :nope:

Do you realise we have had at least one :bfp: every month since we started? Wonder whose turn it is in April??? Can be more than one of you of course :rofl:

Hey babe, I totally hear ya and very understandable. I think you have been through more than anyone should go through. Oh wow a 30th bday coming up for you, your a youngin :) sweets.
I will start keeping up with your journal. Sorry if this is dumb of me to ask and hopefully it doesnt bother you but what is HSG?
thinking of you and big :hugs: coming your way from Calgary

Britt....thanks :hugs:
HSG = HyCoSy = Hysterosalpingogram
ie. where they fill my uterus with dye and see if it goes through the tubes like it should.

I feel a bit bummed today because I thought the FS was going to give me an appointment in the next 1-2 weeks but the letter came through today saying 13th May - 3 days after my birthday and 40 days away! :hissy:

Is 30 young? Then why do I feel so old!?! :rofl:

Britt....thanks :hugs:
HSG = HyCoSy = Hysterosalpingogram
ie. where they fill my uterus with dye and see if it goes through the tubes like it should.

I feel a bit bummed today because I thought the FS was going to give me an appointment in the next 1-2 weeks but the letter came through today saying 13th May - 3 days after my birthday and 40 days away! :hissy:

Is 30 young? Then why do I feel so old!?! :rofl:

okay, thanks for explaining, i know what you mean about wanting to get in sooner. Hon, I am the same way, the thought of not trying for a cycle is really hard. I am still in shock that I got into the FS this month, but its just a prelim apt- will still be a couple of cycles before anything likely happens.
Well i got a couple years on ya, I think anything before 35 is great. Most of my friends waited to close to 30 for their first. There are still a lot of women that have childern in the early 20's and good for them (as its easier to conceive) but the trend around here anyway is university and career establishment first, than family. I wont feel old when I finally have a baby (hoping I do) as its so common.
:hugs:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back