Aphrodite...Conceiving Tigers in 2010 - 17 Graduates so far!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Gals... Good morning / night ... just a quick one before I go off to bed.

GG - London will be nice! I enjoyed my short stay there, and it's sweet that DH is concerned about your well being.

Nicole - haven't heard from you in a while? Busy with the long weekend?

Sweetmama - glad to hear you've moved in!

2016 - Barcelona! I do think that planning a holiday is half the fun. :) So enjoy. And really, 30 is young still.

Britt - Day 21! You are halfway through the 2ww. On the bright side, no symptoms means you don't need to keep on guessing at every single twinge?

As for me... tried the OPKs past two days but no go... once with FMU and once with SMU... does that mean that I'm totally out in guessing when I actually O? Oh well, 5 more tests in the pack. :)

Have a good weekend gals.

Hey Gals... Good morning / night ... just a quick one before I go off to bed.

GG - London will be nice! I enjoyed my short stay there, and it's sweet that DH is concerned about your well being.

Nicole - haven't heard from you in a while? Busy with the long weekend?

Sweetmama - glad to hear you've moved in!

2016 - Barcelona! I do think that planning a holiday is half the fun. :) So enjoy. And really, 30 is young still.

Britt - Day 21! You are halfway through the 2ww. On the bright side, no symptoms means you don't need to keep on guessing at every single twinge?

As for me... tried the OPKs past two days but no go... once with FMU and once with SMU... does that mean that I'm totally out in guessing when I actually O? Oh well, 5 more tests in the pack. :)

Have a good weekend gals.

Hey Chia, gosh no that doesnt mean your out- on a 28 day cycle, the standard time is to O on CD15. I got a +ve opk on CD13 and 14 before and last month I might have O'd a day early...you could even O on CD16 or later. The big thing hon, dont use FMU at all with OPK's, I test about 2pm every day that i am testing and have not missed my surge- even noon would be okay but definitely not in the morning. Also watch for changes in cm, very key!! So excited for you babe, keep us posted :happydance:
Yeah well, I did have some cramping yesterday but its gone today so who knows
:hugs: off to do some errands now

Yeh i agree chia afternoon weeing on the opk's is better than fmu x

hey just thought I would post before bed, it has been a busy long weekend. It feels like another Christmas with all of the family get togethers, we're going to DH's mother's house for turkey tomorrow. I'm awfully tired but I can't tell if it's just from spending so much time with family or pregnancy. I'm going to catch up properly tomorrow but I hope everyone has a happy easter weekend!! :) Night everyone!

Morning Gals. :) Thanks, afternoon / SMU wee wee will be the way to go today! :rofl: will keep you gals updated.

Britt - cramping at 7dpo sounds like a good sign indeed! *crossing fingers*

Hey Gals, Sorry I wasn't around yesterday, it was a really hard day for me as it was the birthday of one of the boys I gave up for adoption, he turned 7 so it was just really hard. And it was also the anniversary of the the murder of a girl I used to mentor, she was only 13. So I just didn't feel like posting at all.

Sweetmama - sorry that you have been feeling down, cheer up! :hugs:

GG - cool new wedding ticker! You must be so excited :) Read about the MS, hope that it disappears in time for you to enjoy the wedding.

2016 - Did you ever hear from your FS? Will they be moving forward the appointment?

Britt - 6 days till testing.... will you be testing early this cycle? Or are you going to wait? Any more symptoms?

I got my +ve OPK yesterday, but.... DH was not in the mood. :shrug: sometimes I do wonder whether he really wants this.

Thanks Chia - Today I'm feeling a bit better, I'm pretty sure I'm pregnant though, at least I'm hoping so from the looks of my chart!

Evening Ladies and Happy Easter.
AF got me on the April 3rd and Im suppose to O on April 5th

Hello lovely ladies.

First off Sweetmama BIG :hugs::hugs::hugs:
I hope your pregs too, when are you testing?

Chia- thanks for post. I think I will test at 10dpo, so in 2 days i have a couple of IC's kicking around. Ummm, yeah I might have a couple symptoms but not sure really, it could be anything- so want to wait longer to see if they continue. No sore boobs at all though, so not that great. I had a temp dip today so we'll see if it rises tomorrow, fx'd

And Hon, I was sooooo excited when I saw you got your positive opk :thumbup: and right on time where you should be, but then my face dropped when you said DH wasnt in the mood, how incredibly frustrating.... That being said have you BD'd in the last couple of days? also get him tomorrow for sure then. fx'd for you :hugs:

Hey SHEY!!! Good to hear from you hon, we missed ya. Okay so you JUST got AF, does that mean she was almost 2 weeks late???? How incredibly frustrating if thats the case....hope you have a shorter cycle this one

:hugs:

Britt - I tested today but I`m fairly positive it was too early because I think I`m only 10dpo so I`ll give it another week or so. I`m not gonna stress over it too much, if its not this month it will be next for sure!

No I had AF the 3rd of march and now I got her the 3rd of this month and on the 5th of this month i was suppose to O again. Im so upset cause tomorrow my DF is gonna be down here and I'll still be on AF.

Hi Ladies - Happy Easter!!!

Chia - did you manage to persuade DH? I really hope so!! It can be very difficult to keep the mood up all the time.

Britt - only 2 more days until testing day!!! You never know, this could be your month!!!

2016 - don't worry about posting if you're not up to it... we totally understand, and you know we're following you on your thread!

Nicole, I'm glad you're having a great Easter with your family! We went to my parent's place yesterday, painted easter eggs and ate a huge juicy ham!

SweetM....sorry it was a tought day for you :hugs: I know how you feel - I just don't feel like talking to anyone sometimes! :flower:
Just looking at your chart its a bit confusing, if you ignore the temps on CD 7,8 & 9 it looks like ov might have been CD10 (does that sound possible for you?) If not, and depending on what the next 2 days temps are ov might be CD20.
Either way I hope this is your lucky cycle! :dust:

Shey....sorry to hear about :af:. As they say, you are one cycle closer to your :bfp:!
I noticed you started day 1 on your chart when you had spotting. Normally it starts with your first day of light flow or greater. Although I personally often am not sure where spotting stops and light flow begins :rofl:
How do you know you are due to ov on CD5? :shrug: It seems very early in a cycle to me...what day do you think you ov'd last cycle.

Britt....ooooh testing soon how exciting! Suppose it makes it easier not worrying and symptom spotting eh?

chia....glad you got your positive OPK but a shame DH didn't want to DTD. My hubby seems to like to pick a fight with me on the day I get a positive (even if I haven't told him about it he seems to know :haha:) You might still have a chance today and also if you BD any days running up to the +ve. Good luck :dust:

Me...DH is calling me for a cuddle so I have to end here but just wanted to say quick I won't be able to ask the FS about the appointment until tomorrow at the earliest...public holiday here today. Can't believe I have to go back to work tomorrow after 5 lovely days off :hissy:
I am so tired because I seem to have overdone it with horseriding and spring cleaning this weekend. :dohh:

Thanks Chia - Today I'm feeling a bit better, I'm pretty sure I'm pregnant though, at least I'm hoping so from the looks of my chart!

Sweetmama - Had a quick peek at your chart and it does look as though the temps are higher than normal. ;) But... not being a charter myself, I got kinda confused by the ups and downs, shall leave the analysis to the experts! However, still keeping my fingers crossed for you, I believe in intuition! Love the positive mentality!

Shey - Sorry to hear that AF got you. Since hubby is down, just spend some quality time together?

Britt - Two more days! I am getting really excited for you.

Nicole - Hope you are resting well after all that easter fun.

2016 - Enjoy what's left of the long weekend, try not to think about work / FS and just have a great cuddle time. :thumbup: It's funny that you should mention about DH always picking a fight around O... it's a running joke between DH and me that he always seems to know when it is the "right" time to DTD, and therefore will always not be in the mood :Grr: Did manage to BD a few times in the days running up to the +ve, and really hope that IF he's in the mood tonight, it's not too late coz I am pretty sure I had ov pains last night. Wish me luck!

Good morning everyone! I ended up going to bed early last night not long after ds :blush: Easter seemed more like Christmas than usual this year, not used to so many family gatherings but we had a good weekend. DH had three days off, it's been a month since he had more than one day off a week so that was nice. My ultrasound is at 1, I'm so nervous, dh isn't coming because he has to work today or he won't get paid for the holiday and we can't miss two days of pay. I am just rambling now so I'll stop! Update later, hopefully with a picture!

Britt: You don't know how excited I got that you're testing in two days!!! Yay!! So exciting. Don't worry about the sore boobs, I've never had sore boobs before my bfp. This time I got sore nipples but not until after 5 weeks. How's your cm? just being nosy now :blush: Sorry if you already said. Lots and lots of :dust:

2016: Glad you had a nice weekend, I'm a bit jealous of your ambition with the spring cleaning. I really should be getting some done as well, my closets are stuffed full of crap I don't need. I hope you can get the appointment with the fs earlier!

Joli: Sounds like a great easter, ham seems like an easter food, my mil made turkey which was good but I had a bad turkey experience at Christmas and could deal with never eating it again. Are you back at work today? and did your symptoms come back?

chia: :happydance: great to hear about the positive opk, so exciting!! I hope you can get some bding in today. :dust:

shey: I guess ov will be later this time then? when is your OH visiting again? Hope you can catch the eggy this cycle!!

sweetmama: Sorry you've been having such a hard time! :hugs: I hope this is your month though!! :dust:
taebomama: Hope you had a great easter!! Going to check the front page, can't remember what cd you're on now.

All the best with your scan tomorrow Nicole....I will be there with you in spirit :friends:
What time is it?

2016 - I believe you are exactly right, I have a feeling it was cycle day 10, but even if it was CD20 we're covered BD wise

Chia- I just hope its not my mind saying I'm pregnant because I want to be pregnant, but I really do feel pregnant and I have a gut feeling I am

Nicole- thanks so much I hope its my month too!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"