Aphrodite...Conceiving Tigers in 2010 - 17 Graduates so far!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Girls!!
Hope you had a great Easter :thumbup:
just wanted to touch base but I have to get back to work
Haa Nicole you are soo cute. Thx about the advice on the sore boobs...glad that its not an absolute prerequisite- as for cm ummm I dont know, milky maybe (lol sorry tmi) maybe a bit more but not a ton to be honest.
I dont have cramps, I have heard a lot of girls saying they had cramps starting a week before their scheduled AF or before their bfp...so not sure there.
Here is my chart though...temp went up today for sure, it was actually even higher but i recorded a slightly lower one because i had moved before...

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/2c5d22

How are you doing Nicole? sounds like you had a very busy weekend, glad you didnt tempt the turkey after last time. Have you told any family yet?
:hugs:

2016- horse riding sounds like a wonderful thing to keep your mind off of TTC. Definitely thinking of you but only post when you want. :hugs:

Chia- i think if you BD before than your golden but yeah maybe tonight wouldnt hurt if DH is in the mood :winkwink: We BD'd day before O and day after (pretty much every 2 days) :dust:

Sweetmama- I agree testing at this point is still very early, lots of time hon. If you have a feeling you are, you probably are....:dust:

Joli- holy crap can you believe you are almost 10 weeks???!!! :happydance: I cant believe you have hardly any symptoms, the fact that MS has kind of passed you by is a great thing!!!!! hee hee, hoping you are enjoying all

Hello Shey, GG and any other girls I missed

My son keeps pointing at my belly and saying Baby, which I'm told is a good sign because they are usually pretty intuitive lol

Britt - Your chart looks very promising as well!

Sweetmama--Sorry you had a hard day yesterday. :hugs: I hope you're right that this is your month!

Shey--Sorry the witch got you! I'm confused about your O day being on the 5th though.

Nicole--I can't wait to hear all about your ultrasound. I hope you post some pics!

I hope you all are doing well! And I hope you all had an enjoyable Easter. I stayed home with my family. We had a pretty good Easter meal, played a few card/board games, watched "The Gospel of John" and did our Bible study. Holidays were forever changed when my mom passed away (4 years ago in July). Now my family never gets together.

Get this ladies, my baby sister (21) emailed me a few days ago to tell me that she married her boyfriend of 4 years, in MAY (I thought they were still just living together)! Yeah, that's right, she waited almost a year to tell me. The reason comes from the fact that she didn't want my dad's wife at the wedding, but she knew he'd never walk her down the aisle if his wife wasn’t invited. And if she would have just invited his wife, she knew I wouldn't have gone. So I understand her thinking--partly. Of course, I'm sure another reason she kept it a secret is because she knows none of us like her man/boy. I've never told her that, and I act like I like him, but she knows. Anyway, I'm sorry to share so much about my dysfunctional family :haha:, but to get to the point, she also informed me that she is 6 weeks pregnant. I want to be happy for her....but...it's just a bad situation. But I won't bore you guys with the details. All I can do is pretend I'm excited for her, otherwise I'll never see her or this little one. I'm in mourning. :cry:

oh Taebo I am so sorry hon. I know that must be so hard with her pregs, I cant believe she got married a year ago and just told you now!! Not to worry about the dysfunctional family, I have plenty of it here- I didnt invite my biological mom or sister to my wedding last year....lol, long story but it was just for the best. Actually I had a very tiny wedding which was nice but some distant relatives thought they should have been there.

thanks GG, hope your well!! Remember its YOUR day, so do the wedding how you want and no regrets.

Off to Vancouver tomorrow morning, I'll stick some IC's in my bag

hugs

My DF will be down next week hopefully

I saw the heartbeat and heard it for a couple of seconds! I'm 6 weeks 5 days now, which is only a day off the day ff said I ov'd. I got the same lady and she still thought it was too early to print one but ended up giving me one. I'll upload a picture tomorrow. Just wanted to update quickly before bed. :) Night everyone!

Good morning gals... can't wait for Joli to get back to work so that I won't be the only one starting so early.

Nicole - Can't wait to see pics of your ultrasound.

Britt - your chart really looks like a "textbook" chart! Excited for you, one more day to testing! Meanwhile, have a good trip!

TaeboMama - :hugs: know it must have been a shock, but at least she told you finally.

Sweetmama - the bellly pointing sounds promising indeed. Must update when you test again!

So... I guess I should be in the 2ww already (and yes, managed to get DH in the mood yest :winkwink:) ... finally bought my BBT thermometer, so will start charting next cycle if this one does not work out. For some reason though, am feeling pretty positive about this cycle.

To the rest of the girls, have a good day!

Good morning gals... can't wait for Joli to get back to work so that I won't be the only one starting so early.

Nicole - Can't wait to see pics of your ultrasound.

Britt - your chart really looks like a "textbook" chart! Excited for you, one more day to testing! Meanwhile, have a good trip!

TaeboMama - :hugs: know it must have been a shock, but at least she told you finally.

Sweetmama - the bellly pointing sounds promising indeed. Must update when you test again!

So... I guess I should be in the 2ww already (and yes, managed to get DH in the mood yest :winkwink:) ... finally bought my BBT thermometer, so will start charting next cycle if this one does not work out. For some reason though, am feeling pretty positive about this cycle.

To the rest of the girls, have a good day!

hey hon, just wanted to say good night and so glad you are feeling positive about this cycle :happydance: Yes charting is a pain and can be stressful, so i didnt temp until approaching O and then decided to from there and it helps me see whats going on. We'll see if my temp is high again tomorrow, dont want to get my hopes up though
I have an IC to test with tomorrow morning but read some threads in the test section that said they werent too sensitive- which is perfect!! if I get a BFN I wont be sad

Nicole.....WE HAVE A HEARTBEAT! Yipee!!!! :yipee: Congratulations hunny bunny! :bunny:

woohoo nicole its fab isnt just knowing ur baby is in right place and had a heartbeat, everyone thought i was stupid getting an early private scan but i would do it all over again!

chia dont get too stressed with temping and charting i only used to do it around o time just to confirm i had ovulated then put it down lol as i got my hopes up a few times about high temps that turned out to be not relevent lol :( and added to more heartbreak xx

Thanks GG - Little chance of me getting too stressed about charting coz I am just not disciplined enough. Hee. But would like to know for sure that I do ovulate, coz just had lunch with a friend who shared that she doesn't most months even though her cycle is regular as the clock.

2016 - You were bang on, I got my crosshairs today and they are SOLID, I ov'd on cycle day 20. I'm officially in the 2ww and I'm excited!

Hi everyone!

Chia - I'll be back at work tomorrow! :) I've had a really boring Easter break, but it was so nice to have a few days off work... I'm sure I'm going to hit a storm in the office tomorrow, I have so many emails to go through... <sigh>! That's awesome that you were able to get DH in the mood! 2ww - any idea what day you're going to test?

Britt - testing day tomorrow right??? Even though you're in Vancouver, I hope you'll be able to update us! Your chart looks awesome - fx'd for you hon!!!!

Nicole - I'm sooooooo happy for you that you heard your little beanie's heartbeat!! It's pretty amazing isn't it!! I can't wait to see the photo!

GG - I bet you're so excited about your wedding! Is everything ready to go?

Taebomama - that's an incredible story about your sis... I'm not surprised that you feel a bit shocked!

oops, forgot to tell you how I've been! Amazingly, still no symptoms...although bb's are still big (but less sore) and I seem to have a lot of spots on my chest and back (normally I have great skin), it's so embarassing, I can't wear anything which has a low cut, these spots are horrible! But I guess I should feel grateful... no MS! I just found out that my cousin in Taiwan is pregnant to, she's around 2 weeks behind me, so that's pretty neat. Have a great day ladies! xxx

ahh lucky you! i wished for a little bit of ms so i could tell i was pregnant it can just go away now haha! im also the bitch from hell...so angry all the time and boobs are massive and very sore !! :( xx

hello ladies!!!!
How are you?
Nic- I am soo sorry, I was rushed yesterday and forgot to say massive congrats on the scan and the HB :happydance:
Joli- Oh my gosh 10 weeks tomorrow can you believe it??!! Haa thats too bad about the spots but i agree WAY better than MS. Nice work in avoiding that btw :)
Sweetmama- :happydance: yeah your in the 2ww now, great eyes for seeing those temps 2016!
Tabeo- hope you are doing well
2016- going to read your journal soon, :hugs: hon
Chia- yes, temping can be stressful but its also a good idea to confirm O like GG said. I have been temping past O this cycle but for whatever reason feel not stressed about it this 2ww

as for me, I know you guys are wondering about my test today. I took an IC today, looks like a BFN, a shawdow line came up but like 20 minutes at least later and I dont think it had colour, so not relevant- will test again tomorrow with IC. Not sure how I feel about this cycle, would be very suprised if I was, temp still good and have 3 huge zits on my face by my chin- nice!! but thinking that is from a new cream I tried. I had cramps today, so worried the witch may be right around the corner.

well, going to go for a stroll in Vancouver.
have a great night/day girls
]:hugs:

Morning girls...

Joli - glad to hear that you had a nice albeit boring break. Hope that you are not drowning in the emails! The spots sound yucky, but then am sure that MS is way yuckier. and... happy 10 weeks! :dance::muaha::plane::yipee::headspin::juggle:

Britt - Hope you enjoyed your stroll. Sorry about the BFN dear, but as you said, ICs aren't really that sensitive. :rofl: with regards to the zits though... are breakouts supposed to be a pregnancy symptom? I always thought they were AF related. Will eagerly anticipate your test results tonight. Hee.

Sweetmama - does that mean that we would be testing around the same time? Though... having said that, I am so determined NOT to test until after AF is due. And since I have no HPTs at home, will not be tempted.

Nicole - I wanna see picture! Or did you post it on the graduate thread?

2016 - Read your journal... good that your FS appointment has been brought forward! :thumbup:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"