Aphrodite...Conceiving Tigers in 2010 - 17 Graduates so far!

Status
Not open for further replies.
And I just realised... Nicole... Happy 7 weeks! Woopie! We are progressing here... :)

Sorry I didn't get to post yesterday. DS had an incredibly crabby day, I don't remember him crying so much since he was a little baby. Thanks everyone for your congrats. :)

britt: I forgot to answer you before, we haven't told much family, only my mom because I wanted her to watch ds during the ultrasounds. Not sure when we'll tell them, anytime now I guess. Your chart is looking good! Good luck with your test today, I can't wait to hear about it. If you don't normally break out like that I think it's a great sign!! :) Have you used ics before? :dust:

sweetmama: yay! love that you're in the tww!! How many dpo will you start testing?

2016: That's great that you got the appointment sooner! I was reading your journal and think ntnp seems like a pretty good decision. I know it's really hard not to try even when you're not supposed to, feels strange when you're ttc. Do you feel like you're getting some ov symptoms yet?

chia: I haven't posted it yet, I tried to get a good picture of it with my camera yesterday and gave up so I'll do it during ds' nap. How are you doing? offically in the tww now?

taebomama: sorry you're upset and in such a hard situation with your sister. Hope you feel better soon!

joli: Happy 10 weeks!!!! :happydance: double digits already! Sorry you're breaking out. I hope it clears up soon. Good to hear you're still not sick though. Did you end up getting really tired? I remember you weren't but not sure if you are now? Not too long until the bump collage, time's passing quickly!

Nicole....oh dear hope DS cheers up soon.
I don't have any ov symptoms really which makes me think it's ages away. Prior to the ectopic, I had been getting horrible ovary pains on and off all the time but have not heard a peep out of them since my last TWW :shrug:
Feels like my body is asleep/not working without them...but maybe that's the way it should be?? Maybe taking the progesterone last TWW has rebalanced my cycle...
Also it is difficult to know what day I am on really. If you count from the start of the first lot of bleeding I am CD29, from the second lot (which was more like af) then CD15 but if from BFN then CD7!!!
I sure will be surprised when my temp shifts! :rofl:
Maybe I should OPK but I am so sick of poas!

Morning girls...

Joli - glad to hear that you had a nice albeit boring break. Hope that you are not drowning in the emails! The spots sound yucky, but then am sure that MS is way yuckier. and... happy 10 weeks! :dance::muaha::plane::yipee::headspin::juggle:

Britt - Hope you enjoyed your stroll. Sorry about the BFN dear, but as you said, ICs aren't really that sensitive. :rofl: with regards to the zits though... are breakouts supposed to be a pregnancy symptom? I always thought they were AF related. Will eagerly anticipate your test results tonight. Hee.

Sweetmama - does that mean that we would be testing around the same time? Though... having said that, I am so determined NOT to test until after AF is due. And since I have no HPTs at home, will not be tempted.

Nicole - I wanna see picture! Or did you post it on the graduate thread?

2016 - Read your journal... good that your FS appointment has been brought forward! :thumbup:

Yes that means we will be testing around the same time I'm guessing, I'm 4DPO today! Although I don't really think I can wait that long to test haha

Sorry I didn't get to post yesterday. DS had an incredibly crabby day, I don't remember him crying so much since he was a little baby. Thanks everyone for your congrats. :)

britt: I forgot to answer you before, we haven't told much family, only my mom because I wanted her to watch ds during the ultrasounds. Not sure when we'll tell them, anytime now I guess. Your chart is looking good! Good luck with your test today, I can't wait to hear about it. If you don't normally break out like that I think it's a great sign!! :) Have you used ics before? :dust:

sweetmama: yay! love that you're in the tww!! How many dpo will you start testing?

2016: That's great that you got the appointment sooner! I was reading your journal and think ntnp seems like a pretty good decision. I know it's really hard not to try even when you're not supposed to, feels strange when you're ttc. Do you feel like you're getting some ov symptoms yet?

chia: I haven't posted it yet, I tried to get a good picture of it with my camera yesterday and gave up so I'll do it during ds' nap. How are you doing? offically in the tww now?

taebomama: sorry you're upset and in such a hard situation with your sister. Hope you feel better soon!

joli: Happy 10 weeks!!!! :happydance: double digits already! Sorry you're breaking out. I hope it clears up soon. Good to hear you're still not sick though. Did you end up getting really tired? I remember you weren't but not sure if you are now? Not too long until the bump collage, time's passing quickly!

I'm so tempted to test today because I'm so nauseous and tired and I'm peeing like CRAZY!

Hi Ladies!

Sorry for my absence yesterday, I had a sad day saying goodbye to my dad, and was occupied with spending some time with him before he flew off to the US. I'm feeling fine and dandy - amazed that I'm in double digets! It felt like ot get from 4 - 8 weeks took forever, but 8-10 weeks has gone by pretty quickly...though I'm still anxious for that magic 12 weeks to arrive!

Britt - sorry about your bfn, but it's early days yet!! I hope you're enjoying Vancouver! I'm going to be booking my summer tickets for Canada soon - I can't wait! I think we'll be there in July.

Nicole - I honestly can't believe you're past the 7 week mark! I'm soooooooo happy for you that things are going so well! :happydance: I'm feeling tired, but that has more to do with my getting only 6 hours sleep the last few nights rather than it being a symptom. Last week was the only week I forgot to take a pic for my bump collage! But I'll get a photo tonight, since I'm only just past the 10 weeks! I'm not too bad when I have my clothes on, but when I take them off, I can clearly see that I'm rounder everywhere, and my clothes are tight! I'm still able to button everything up, but I can feel that I won't have that for much longer! When did you start to get a bump with DS?

2016 - Gosh, it must be so confusing to understand what you're body is doing, and what CD you might be on... I guess it just needs a bit of time to get back into the swing of things. It's fantastic that you've been able to move up your FS appointment - I'm going to have a read of your journey to get the details!....

Chia - have you decided which day you're going to test on? It looks like you and Sweetmama are nearly on the same dpo!

Sweetmama - peeing lots is a good sign, I noticed it before I got my bfp - fx'd!

GG - I forgot to respond to your comment about being bitchy and moody - I had that for 2 solid days, it took all my self control not to thrash out at the poor girl at Starbucks for giving me a plain bagel rather than an onion bagel :rofl:

Good morning ladies hope you are all well.
Sweetmama and Chia- good luck with the testing in a few days. Yeah Chia, I have very clear skin so yeah a breakout was out of the norm for me (I dont break out even with AF) but I believe it was the new skin cream I tried :(

2016- NTNP sounds good, I need to try some of that. :) I dont blame you for not wanting to POAS anymore, I am quite sick of it too frankly and I havent nearly as much as you!! Fx'd for a sticky healthy bean soon hon

Joli- yeah you're going to Canada soon!! whoop whoop, you never know, maybe our sales meeting will be at that time- you will be quite far along at that point it would be so awesome to see you.
Your comment about the onion bagel made me laugh lol :rofl:

As for me, well another cycle bites the dust, yeah even though I thought i wouldnt be upset this cycle I am- I mean my gosh, I am going onto 9 cycles, what the F is the problem? (sorry for the rant)
Anyway, and it seems like friends and associates around me have just started trying and they are already.
So BFN today and slight temp drop- which happens at 12dpo...so I am out. No more poas for me!! just going to wait for AF now...I guess I have the FS apt to look forward to
here is my chart (it actually wasnt stressful at all this month with charting which is good)
https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/2c5d22
:hugs:

Britt...sorry about the bfn :hugs: I know it's frustrating after so many cycles ESP when you time it right each time. Don't think your temp has dropped loads so still an incling of hope but I don't blame you for not wanting to poas anymore. Too many bfns gets depressing :hugs:
Glad temping wasn't so stressful this cycle. Makes it easier if nothing else. Your FS appt is like next tues 13th isn't it? Sorry I forgot. You also have your clomid px don't you? Are you going to try that? What dose is it?

:dust:

Joli - Thanks for crossing fingers for me, here's to hoping that I am.

Britt - Sorry about the BFN, I hope you get a BFP soon!

thanks ladies, you are so sweet.
2016, FS apt is actually April 20th- woo hoo, cant wait
I dont know I have the Px for 50mg x 5 days....I'm at odds what to do? should I try it next cycle or wait to see what the FS says? I mean there is no doubt that I ovulate and my GP said there is an increased chance of twins....I'm just wondering if I should wait for the expert- its only one more cycle. DH is anxious lol (how cute is that) he wants me to take it next cycle. any advice you have on this would be very appreciated.
how are you doing today btw?
hugs

I'm really nauseous and tired, but I'm going to try and work on this short set I have here for my best friend's daughter.

thanks ladies, you are so sweet.
2016, FS apt is actually April 20th- woo hoo, cant wait
I dont know I have the Px for 50mg x 5 days....I'm at odds what to do? should I try it next cycle or wait to see what the FS says? I mean there is no doubt that I ovulate and my GP said there is an increased chance of twins....I'm just wondering if I should wait for the expert- its only one more cycle. DH is anxious lol (how cute is that) he wants me to take it next cycle. any advice you have on this would be very appreciated.
how are you doing today btw?
hugs

As far as I know with clomid (from taking Soy which is apparently the herbal version although it never worked for me) you take it days 1-5, 2-6, 3-7, 4-8 or 5-9 of your cycle. The earlier you take it, the greater quantity of immature eggs you get....the later the fewer more mature eggs you get. Most women take it on days 3-7 for the balance of quality and quantity :thumbup:

Knowing what I am like, I wouldn't wait! :dohh: If you can wait then I suppose it would be good to see what the FS said before you take it, although if you did take it and told them they could assess how well your body responds to the clomid and up the dose if needed.

You obv get your shift every cycle so it is likey you ovulate but I was told by my accu lady that your temp can shift and you can go through your cycle as normal even if the egg doesnt get picked up by a tube or even if it get reabsorbed by the ovary!!!

I think the idea behind giving you clomid might be, with a highish FSH level your body is working very hard to stimulate your ovaries and the clomid will just give them a helping hand. This might improve the quality of your egg and maybe your chances of conception. That's my theory anyway :shrug:

Good morning ladies hope you are all well.
Sweetmama and Chia- good luck with the testing in a few days. Yeah Chia, I have very clear skin so yeah a breakout was out of the norm for me (I dont break out even with AF) but I believe it was the new skin cream I tried :(

2016- NTNP sounds good, I need to try some of that. :) I dont blame you for not wanting to POAS anymore, I am quite sick of it too frankly and I havent nearly as much as you!! Fx'd for a sticky healthy bean soon hon

Joli- yeah you're going to Canada soon!! whoop whoop, you never know, maybe our sales meeting will be at that time- you will be quite far along at that point it would be so awesome to see you.
Your comment about the onion bagel made me laugh lol :rofl:

As for me, well another cycle bites the dust, yeah even though I thought i wouldnt be upset this cycle I am- I mean my gosh, I am going onto 9 cycles, what the F is the problem? (sorry for the rant)
Anyway, and it seems like friends and associates around me have just started trying and they are already.
So BFN today and slight temp drop- which happens at 12dpo...so I am out. No more poas for me!! just going to wait for AF now...I guess I have the FS apt to look forward to
here is my chart (it actually wasnt stressful at all this month with charting which is good)
https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/2c5d22

So sorry to hear you are out this month (presumably). Hang in there, Britt! :hugs: Your time will come. I hope it's soon because waiting stinks! I've been trying for about as long as you (or longer--I seriously don't know when we moved from NTNP to trying). With my 3rd, it took about 8 months. Sometimes it just takes awhile, even when there are no fertility issues. You'll get there!:flower:

ahh thanks so much Taebo, that actually cheered me up, it could just be more time needed like you said. How are you doing hon? What cycle day are you on?
Your advice 2016 is impecable!! thank you so much, you know whats funny- this cycle was the very first cycle that i have ever felt "ovulation pain" as well its the first cycle that my OPK was substantially darker than the control line...I have to wonder if the egg was not getting released like you said. My doctor wasnt completely convinced i was ovulating every cycle, she thought it might be intermittent at best....hmmm maybe she does know a thing or too.. ha ha. I think i will take the clomid next cycle and see how it works- thank you soooo much, cyber hug :rofl:
I hope you both get your sticky BFP soon
and hello Shey and Sweetmama- hope you feel better soon

Ugh, I feel sooo awful that I haven't been posting in like, ever. It's been quite a hectic month +. So, as ya`ll know, my DP & I began TTC Mar 14 and I had heard that when you first come off your bcps it can take a month or MORE before your body is all back to normal, which super upset me since I don't wanna wait that long !! Hahaha. Regardless of that we have been baby dancing in hopes of a BFP coming soon. Unexpectedly around the end of last week my nipples started to hurt and my DP said my breast `felt` fuller (whatever that means... haha). So I decided to take a test, just to see, and what do I get? BFN. Even though I knew the chances were slim I still really hoped. However, AF was due this week and she hasn't shown yet, and I'm still tender. My BFF said that it is possible that I tested too soon... What do ya`ll think?

ahh thanks so much Taebo, that actually cheered me up, it could just be more time needed like you said. How are you doing hon? What cycle day are you on?
Your advice 2016 is impecable!! thank you so much, you know whats funny- this cycle was the very first cycle that i have ever felt "ovulation pain" as well its the first cycle that my OPK was substantially darker than the control line...I have to wonder if the egg was not getting released like you said. My doctor wasnt completely convinced i was ovulating every cycle, she thought it might be intermittent at best....hmmm maybe she does know a thing or too.. ha ha. I think i will take the clomid next cycle and see how it works- thank you soooo much, cyber hug :rofl:
I hope you both get your sticky BFP soon
and hello Shey and Sweetmama- hope you feel better soon

Thanks LOL, I hope its just symptoms of pregnancy though lol

Hey Gals.. quick morning post as it has been one really busy week as it's month end closing! First month for me in my new role at work, which is purportedly supposed to keep me at "home" more often. Not having alot of luck posting as server was down for me last night and I keep hitting the wrong buttons today. On a brighter side, according to my haphazard charting, I appear to be 3dpo today!

Britt - Really sorry about the BFN, it definitely sucks to see it so don't feel bad about the ranting. Have faith, coz all of us are rooting for you!

Sweetmama - They do really seem like pregnancy symptoms, so hang in there.:dust:

Taebomama - Just realised that you are close to the O time again. What are your plans this cycle?

GG - Happy 9 weeks! :rain: Is the dreaded MS showing any signs of slowing down yet?

2016 - Glad that you are posting more frequently again. :hugs:

Cara89 - welcome back :) Why don't you just test again sometime soon to be sure?

Shey - hope you spent some quality time with DH.

Joli - For some reason, reading your description of tight clothing had me thinking of bursting buttons! Did you manage to take your bump pic last night?

Hope I did not miss anyone out... have a good day!

Chia - Thanks, currently I'm working on some baby booties for my friend who is due in september and I'm hoping that it brings me some luck!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"