Aphrodite...Conceiving Tigers in 2010 - 17 Graduates so far!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Chia....3dpo! :yipee: Welcome to the TWW. :dust:

Cara....glad to see you around again :flower: hope :af: hope you get your :bfp: soon.

britt dont count ur chickens before they hatch lol the temp dip mid 2ww is new for u isnt it? and temps flucuate its not below coverline as i well no lol, just try to remember witch isnt hear yet.

chia, thanks ms has hit yes, although not hurrendously every now and again, i just gotta eat all the time lol and gd luck with 2ww

cara try not to get to down about coming off bcp and u will notice all different signs and symptoms as ur body is regulating so try not to over analyse things as it really does make u feel worse when u have every symtoms under the sun and ur not preg, the sore nips and breasts might be a monthly thing now as ur body is producing the hormones it should be which bcp might have altered...so its still a positive ur having af symtoms! xx

hi everyone else xx

Good morning girls!! Welcome Cara
GG you are so sweet, thanks and you are right. Yes a mid cycle temp dip is new for me and like you said just have to wait out for AF time and then I will know for sure. I didnt want to turn the light on and my thermometer doesnt have a light so I was either 37.09 or 37.03, so either up slightly or down slightly!! lol....not sure what to put
Hope your MS isnt too bad hon
Good luck sweetmama, when r u testing?
hugs,

Good morning girls!! Welcome Cara
GG you are so sweet, thanks and you are right. Yes a mid cycle temp dip is new for me and like you said just have to wait out for AF time and then I will know for sure. I didnt want to turn the light on and my thermometer doesnt have a light so I was either 37.09 or 37.03, so either up slightly or down slightly!! lol....not sure what to put
Hope your MS isnt too bad hon
Good luck sweetmama, when r u testing?
hugs,

I'll give it another couple of days and then I'll test.

Hello beautiful ladies, how are you this morning/evening depending where you are?
Well Chia and Sweetmama you are in the 2ww, so exciting, hope you get your BFP's-i'll be watching.
2016, hon, how are you today? have you checked to see if you have O'd yet?
Tabeo and Nicole how are you guys?

Joli, hopefully you are getting a much needed break from work
GG hope the MS has slowed down hon and that you're well.

So I'm out AGAIN this month, but I am totally okay with it- was more upset with the neg tests a few days ago, b/c I knew that was it. Anyway, no AF yet but she will arrive today- my temp plummetted this morning. I know I have Clomid to start this month and than the FS on the 20th and DH is getting his spermies tested on Friday, so I know there is help for us on the way. We will get pregs, just takes some couples longer...pma!!

hugs
xx
Britt

Oh 2016, I just saw your chart that you are 2dpo...so you have already O'd- yeah!!!! :happydance:
I forgot to mention lol, I guess I knew already that i wasnt yesterday- I went for a 5 mile run, went to a poker party and had wine and sat in the hot tub!!:rofl:

Britt....I am love love loving your PMA :thumbup:
And yes I do believe I have ovd....how the heck did that happen? :shrug: I only got :bfn: 8 days before ov!
We got caught out because we were NTNP but still ended up BD on Ov day as well as Ov-1, Ov-2 and Ov-4! I am a bit worried really and think I should have been more careful but I had no ov pains whatsoever so it came out of the blue! :dohh:
I am not going to take the progesterone so there's not much chance anyway (had 4 dud cycles without it). What will be will be (as long as what will be is NOT another ectopic :grr:)
Glad you enjoyed your booze and hot tub. I have had a fair bit to drink this cycle after being teetotal for months. Think kicking back has done wonders for me! :happydance:

Hey everyone, sorry for not posting the last few days. I've been trying to be more productive and spend less time on the computer. Still reading all of the updates though. I thought it was time I started looking for a part time job since I only have so long to get enough hours for maternity leave. I'm not finding first tri nearly as bad as I did with ds, I think it has a lot to do with eating small healthy meals though, I don't throw up as much. :thumbup:

Britt: I agree with 2016 on your pma, it's wonderful. Sounds like you had a good night as well. 5 miles? not sure what that is in km but I'm very impressed. Did you win at poker? I love poker so much but I've only played once this year. Your appointment is coming up quickly!

2016: I'm excited that you're in the tww, I think it's a good sign that you just felt like it those days especially since you weren't expecting ov. Lots of :dust: for a little intrauterine bean!!

chia: How are you doing? Any symptoms yet? Very happy you're in the tww! Exciting! :dust:

cara: did af ever show up?

joli: You asked before and I haven't posted since, I don't remember when I got a bump with ds, took a long time though, 5 or 6 months along I think. I was quite a bit bigger then so I'm hoping it's earlier this time. Hope you're doing well. I probably missed this before but where are you going in Canada?

I hope everyone else is having a great weekend, looking forward to reading your updates!!:)

Nicole.....intrauterine bean! :rofl: Yeah I wan't one of those! :thumbup:

Sweetmama.....oh dear, sorry you are pawlee. Hope you feel better soon. I am going back to be too.

Crosshairs for me today! Woop wopp! :yipee:
I can tell you now that I am so sick of testing and won't be doing so until 12/13 dpo when :af: is due.

Good afternoon ladies... (or morning or night, I am lost!)

Sweetmama - rest well!

2016 - woohoo! 3dpo... welcome to the tww group. :)

Britt - Sounds like you had fun! Love the positivity!

Nicole - Good that you have found your way to ward off the MS. No real symptoms for me as yet, nothing out of the extraordinary. Time does seem to CRAWL though.

I've got 2 questions for you more experienced ladies. 1. When charting, we are always advised to take our temps at the same time everyday. Why is that so? Does BBT get lower or higher the later in the morning that you wake up? 2. Drinking... I know alcohol is a "no no" when pregnant, does this apply to the tww as well?

Chia...I have noticed my temp goes up a notch (approx 0.14 F) every half hour later I temp. Fertility friend has a handy temperature adjusting tool.
I don't personally drink during the TWW but you could argue what's the harm in the odd drink...:shrug:
Alcohol for men and women is supposed to be bad for TTC in general so I went teetotal for several months. Did enjoy a few drinks after the last ectopic though because I had had enough!

Thanks 2016 - Will go check out the FF tool. Hope you are enjoying your Sunday!

Just a thought that came to me, Nic and GG, are you gals taking bump pics too?

hey girls, jus wanted to let you know something- alcohol drastly affects temp. I DID ovulate on CD 15 just as i thought, if you remember i had the o pains on CD15 and the +ve opk on CD14 but my temp was sky high on CD15 already, well it was the booze (even though I only had 3 or 4 drinks that night). I got my period just today which is exactly like clockwork when it should be if I O'd on CD15. I put in a fake temp in my chart as I need to give the FS the right picture of my cycles- which truely are textbook perfect. (28 days longs, O on CD15 and 14 days later menstruation)
Anyway, good luck to the rest of you girls, hope you get your BFP this month!! Chia and Sweetmama, not too long now.
On to cycle 9 for me!
hugs,

not just yet im just fat hehe, bleugh not posting much as just the same sickness nonense I cant eat toffee yogurts anymore!

Sorry about the :witch: Britt! Onwards and upwards :dust:

yeah I agree 2016 and thanks, really looking forward to the FS apt on the 20th though and I am going to take Clomid this cycle, CD 5-9 as px'd- cant hurt I figure (although ovulation doesnt seem to be the problem).
Oh and get this one, I have to go to a baby shower today AND i'm co-hosting it!! :dohh: Just what you want to do CD1 of your cycle when your actively TTC :rofl:

Hope you feel better GG

Ugh I think I'm gonna test today, I'm still sooo tired and nauseous, my boobies are sore and getting bigger and I'm feeling just blah!

Morning Gals...

Sweetmama - sorry you have been feeling :sick:, really hope that it's a sign of a :bfp:!

GG - Am sure you look lovely. :) How's the wedding preparations coming along? Are you going to post photos of your wedding dress on your journal? *shoo* to the morning sickness

Taebomama - How are you? My guess is that you should be ovulating about now....

Britt - Sorry that the :witch: got you :( Hope you enjoyed the baby shower nonetheless.

As for me, 7dpo and if we are in a symptom spotting mood, I finally have some that are worth a mention. Was totally emotional last night, and had a bout of nausea plus cramps today! Although... if I was going to be totally logical about it, am most probably emotional due to the stress from the change in work scope, which lead to my gastric acting up, hence the nausea and cramps. But well, since I hardly have symptoms worth shouting about, thought that it would be fun to daydream a little.

Thanks, I tested but its either a really faint line so faint I can't tell or its a BFN. I still got a few days before my TWW is up though so I'm not going to stress about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"