Aphrodite...Conceiving Tigers in 2010 - 17 Graduates so far!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sweetmama.....oooooh you should take piccies so we can squint at it! Your symptoms sound promising :thumbup: I admire the fact you can keep calm. Wish you all the best - here's a ton of :dust:

My temp took a dive today and you never know with my body if that means :af: is arriving today (which she has done at 4dpo before) or if its just one of those random things. :shrug:

Hee... more tests to squint at!

2016 - crossing fingers that it ain't :af: Just took a quick peek at your chart and the temp is still above the coverline right? :hugs:

Chia...yeah it is and, to be fair, I have had a dip several times at 4dpo before. Don't mind if it is :af: tbh because it just means I can have my dye test done sooner.

Ok so I`m going to post yesterday`s and today`s tests. I still can not tell for the life of me if its a + with a really faint line or what!

There is yesterdays:
https://i126.photobucket.com/albums/p100/eagleeyes22/DSC00430.jpg

And here is today`s:
https://i126.photobucket.com/albums/p100/eagleeyes22/DSC00358-1.jpg

I`m starting to get worried that its not my cycle. I had a bit of pink tinge on my TP when I wiped today though.

Hello lovely ladies!!

Sorry for the terrible silence, I've been working on a huge case at work, and it went to court in China today, so we were working all hours of the day and night and all weekend long, honestly I am so exhausted! I haven't even had a minute to go online...but I'm enjoying playing catch-up and reading all of your updates!

Britt - I took clomid from CD3-7, from all the reading I did, I think this is the average time, but like 2016 said, you can start it on a variety of different days. Only 8 days until your FS appointment!! I bet you're so excited! When will DH's SA results be ready?

Chia - how's the temping going? I always did mine at exactly the same time every day, if I was even 30mins late or early, my temp would be quite different, and I'd have to use the adjuster on FF. Any idea which day you're going to test?

Nicole - It sounds like your little beanie is growing nicely! I'm going to be in Ontario, about 4 hours north of Toronto on the French River (near Sudbudy / North Bay)...we might make a stop over in Toronto as well. That's amazing that you didn't show until 5 or 6 months! I managed to go to the gym during my lunch break today, and I could clearly see roundness in my belly! All my clothes are already getting tight too.

2016 - How are you doing? Do you feel like your body is settling and healing now?

Sweetmama - I'm afraid I don't see anything on the test - can you do an invert pic?

Hey Joli, no worries, just post when you can- i hope the case goes well hon- I will be thinking of you. Yes actually the most common times are CD3-7 or CD5-9, and my doctor prescribed 5-9...they say you O around 5 days after which would be my normal cycle anyway, so I'm going to go with that.
I have a heavy period with 2 days of cramps, i think I finally had a very normal cycle, I'm still on the fence as to whether i should mess with nature and take the clomid...it seems my body is getting better on its own. DH wants me to take it?....:wacko:
Thats soooo cute that you are starting to show,:happydance: oh I wish I could see you.

2016- hard to say hey with the temp drop...but maybe your body is doing what it needs to do to repair itself and like you said you are closer to your procedure
Sweetmama- sorry I dont see anything...its not over though until af arrives

cheers,

Hello lovely ladies!!

Sorry for the terrible silence, I've been working on a huge case at work, and it went to court in China today, so we were working all hours of the day and night and all weekend long, honestly I am so exhausted! I haven't even had a minute to go online...but I'm enjoying playing catch-up and reading all of your updates!

Britt - I took clomid from CD3-7, from all the reading I did, I think this is the average time, but like 2016 said, you can start it on a variety of different days. Only 8 days until your FS appointment!! I bet you're so excited! When will DH's SA results be ready?

Chia - how's the temping going? I always did mine at exactly the same time every day, if I was even 30mins late or early, my temp would be quite different, and I'd have to use the adjuster on FF. Any idea which day you're going to test?

Nicole - It sounds like your little beanie is growing nicely! I'm going to be in Ontario, about 4 hours north of Toronto on the French River (near Sudbudy / North Bay)...we might make a stop over in Toronto as well. That's amazing that you didn't show until 5 or 6 months! I managed to go to the gym during my lunch break today, and I could clearly see roundness in my belly! All my clothes are already getting tight too.

2016 - How are you doing? Do you feel like your body is settling and healing now?

Sweetmama - I'm afraid I don't see anything on the test - can you do an invert pic?

sweetmama i dont see anything either can u fiddle with it? x

I would girls but I don't know how :( I'm pic editing illiterate.

Thanks Britt, I don't know maybe its just too early!

Hello lovely ladies!!

sweetmama i dont see anything either can u fiddle with it? x

I would girls but I don't know how :( I'm pic editing illiterate.

Thanks Britt, I don't know maybe its just too early!

9dpo is still VERY early hon, some women dont even implant until 10-12dpo. Give it a couple of days and test again!
fx'd hon

Sweetmama....hmmmm I can't see anything right now. But with all your symptoms it may well just be too early. :shrug: I wish we could get that brand of test over here. Both nicole and MommyMichele got their :bfp: on those :thumbup:

My temp has sprung back to life :shrug:
You would think after so many months charting my body wouldn't still befuddle and amaze me! :rofl:

2016 - Your body's just giving you a surprise I guess. How long is a normal cycle for you? Maybe it's a good sign that your body is still sticking to a regular cycle.

Sweetmama - Maybe you can try and hold out till the day that AF is normally due? But the symptoms certainly sound promising :dust:

Britt - I say give the clomid a shot. If it doesn't harm you, worth giving it a try. (of course, that's just me being over-enthusiastic, no pressure)

Joli - Don't worry about putting on the weight... you are already in your double digits, am sure a little weight is warranted! The temping is really not very disciplined... I do so whenever I wake up :blush:, which is totally anytime between 7 to 11. Oh piggy me. Will most prob test next Mon / Tues (sounds so far far away!) But then again, am having all my typical AF symptoms already, maybe there will be no need to purchase the hpt at all.

sweetmama I got a bfn at 11dpo i say too early for you yet, good luck xx

Chia...no idea how long a "normal"
cycle is for me. It takes me between 17 and 26 days to ov with a LP of between 3 and 12 days. :shrug: Its anybodys guess what my body is doing :rofl:

Good morning everyone! I didn't get on to post yesterday, I was babysitting for my cousin from 6-3 and then I had an interview at 4. DS was so grumpy by then, lack of naps and change in routine. He had a lot of fun playing with the kids all day though. I'm sick as well and plan on having a nap later today :blush:

Britt: I'm sorry that af got you, but love your pma as always! Hope the clomid helps you and I'm very excited to hear about your appointment. :hugs:

2016: Glad your temp shot back up, it's quite high today :happydance: It will be interesting to see how long your lp is with no intervention. Are you still doing accu?

sweetmama: I don't think I can see anything either but I know with my early positives I had to tweak them quite a bit to see anything. Hope you get your bfp in the next few days!! Keep us updated on the tests! :dust:

Joli: I can't believe how hard you work! I think since you're so small you're probably gaining just the right amount, really varies a lot depending on your pre-pregnancy weight. I gained before I got a bump but I just looked fatter for a long while. I am unreasonably excited for your bump collage, I can't believe how close it is!! Exciting that you're going to Ontario, have you been there before?

Chia: No bump pictures yet hopefully when it's more bump than fat, pretty bloated the last couple of days. Any new symptoms? They sound promising, hope you caught the eggy :) When are you testing? I can't remember if you said.

taebomama: Hope you're doing well! Sending you lots of :dust: Have to check your chart, I have no concept of time these days, trying to do everything I've been putting off for so long.

Nicole...nope - no accu for me this cycle, although I did get my back done yesterday. Lovely! :thumbup: Glad you are keeping well. How'd the interview go?

Hi Ladies!

Nicole - Happy 8 weeks!! you're sweet, thanks for making me feel better about the weight gain! :) I've been to Ontario every year since I was 12 - my family has a cottage on the French River (my grandad used to take my dad up there when he was a kid), so we spend the summer fishing, kayaking and just getting away from the madness of Hong Kong! What kind of job interview are you going for?

Chia - the temping can be really hard, especially on the weekend! I used to set mine for the same time every day and then just fall asleep afterwards - sometimes I would wake up and the thermometer would still be in my mouth! Luckily for me, once my temp took, the number would stay on the digital screen until I put it back in its case, so I never had to write the number down whilst half asleep.

2016 - how odd about your temp! I guess your body is still trying to figure out what's going on! You'll be in tip top shape soon :)

Britt - how are you doing hon?

Britt - I forgot to mention, I wouldn't worry too much about taking the clomid - it's supposed to be very effective, especially because you don't have problems O on your own - plus you might get twins!! The side effects are minimal - your cm just might be less than normal, but it will not have any long term effects on your natural cycle :)

Nicole...happy 8 weeks! How did I miss that??? :dohh: Think I have you wrong on the front page maybe :shrug:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"