Aphrodite...Conceiving Tigers in 2010 - 17 Graduates so far!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks Taebo- If you click on the one nicole posted the line is easier to see.

Sorry I've been MIA. I went away for that late anniversary/birthday celebration I was telling you guys about. To sum it up:

Flower gardens, ocean views, Long Island Iced Tea, Chocolates, room with jetted tub and fireplace (as the rain falls outside), Cold Duck, a day at Poppy Hills Golf Course....2 wonderful days in Monterey with the man I love. :thumbup:

Fertility Friend can't tell me the big O day because I missed a day of temping (day 14) and I had some inaccurate temps because of lack of sleep. So FF put O day at Cycle Day 15, which I know is wrong. Can you guys check out my chart and give an opinion: day 13 or 14?

Thanks!

I hope you are all doing well--those who are expecting, and those of you who will be soon. : )

Love to all!

Attachments

• 100_2995.jpg
    100_2995.jpg
    33.7 KB · Views: 3
  • 100_2972.jpg
    100_2972.jpg
    37.8 KB · Views: 0
  • 100_2980.jpg
    100_2980.jpg
    31.2 KB · Views: 10
  • 100_2983.jpg
    100_2983.jpg
    39.8 KB · Views: 7
  • 100_2988.jpg
    100_2988.jpg
    34.6 KB · Views: 2
Taebo....your holiday sounds wonderful! Loving the pics! :thumbup: Quick look at your chart and I am thinking CD14/15. Have you tried putting in different temps on the missing day to see what it does?

Taebo - I don't really know about your charts but those are some nice pics!

Taebo....your holiday sounds wonderful! Loving the pics! :thumbup: Quick look at your chart and I am thinking CD14/15. Have you tried putting in different temps on the missing day to see what it does?

I just filled in day 14 with a high temp and it changed my O day to day 13. I think day 13 or 14 are more likely than 15. By day 15 CM was not fertile and cervical position was low and firm (sorry tmi--it feels weird to share such details! LOL).

It's been nice reading all the updates! For those of us who aren't preggers yet, let's get to it! LOL. We will get there!:thumbup:

Hey Gals... wow, looks like there has been quite a lot of activity :thumbup:

Sweetmama - I actually think I can see something in the link that Nicole has posted. Yeah! Can't wait for you to test again and see the line getting darker!

Taebomama - Love the pics! Happy that you enjoyed yourself, am sure you made good use of the time TTC wise :shy:

Not feeling too positive about my chances this month... all my normal AF symptoms are here and at the correct time too. Plus, work has been kinda yucky at the moment.

Nonetheless, a BFP for all of you other girls should cheer me up plenty and give me hope!

Oh... Joli and Nicole, happy belated 11 and 8 weeks! Joli - one more week to bump collage! Nicole, quick, go take some pics too!

I just filled in day 14 with a high temp and it changed my O day to day 13. I think day 13 or 14 are more likely than 15. By day 15 CM was not fertile and cervical position was low and firm (sorry tmi--it feels weird to share such details! LOL).

It's been nice reading all the updates! For those of us who aren't preggers yet, let's get to it! LOL. We will get there!:thumbup:

Just re-read my post. My brains must have turned to porridge! :dohh: Don't know why I put 14 or 15 when I mean't to just put 14! I thought that because it was the end of your fertile CM and your cervix dropped after. :thumbup:

Good morning girls,
2016- look forward to hearing about your FS apt
Chia- you are still early so dont count yourself out hon. Fx'd for you- when are you testing??
Taebo- what lovely pictures!! Its nice to see a picture to the name sometimes, sounds like you and your hubby had a great time. Good luck for the 2ww hon
GG, Nicole and Joli, how are you doing today? Joli, when do we get to see the bump pics???!!!

I start my first day of clomid today....I have heard from some girls taking it that there are some nasty side effects....:wacko:

talk soon,
:hugs:

Hi ladies!

Taebomama - what wonderful photos! And it's so nice to see what you look like! :) I'm so happy for you that you had such a lovely time!

Britt - I didn't get side effects on the days that I was on clomid, but a few days afterwards, my ovaries felt really heavy and at O, I had sore BBs... oh, and not great cm, but I was on double your dose, so hopefully you'll be ok!

2016 - can't wait to hear how your appointment went today!

Chia - bump collage will be on the way next week! You can clearly see my tummy (normally pretty flat!) has gotten bigger quickly (as well as the rest of me!). AF symptoms are a lot like pregnancy symptoms, so you're not out yet!

Britt...the big clomid tip is apparently to take it before bed so you sleep through the worst :thumbup:

Will update you all about my appt later - it's crazy at work because I got in late...

2016 I can't wait to hear about your FS appointment!

Here are my piccies for today! I'm positive its a BFP!

Uninverted
https://i126.photobucket.com/albums/p100/eagleeyes22/PregtestApril15.jpg

And Inverted
https://i126.photobucket.com/albums/p100/eagleeyes22/InvertedPregtestApril15.jpg

2016 I can't wait to hear about your FS appointment!

Here are my piccies for today! I'm positive its a BFP!

Uninverted
https://i126.photobucket.com/albums/p100/eagleeyes22/PregtestApril15.jpg

And Inverted
https://i126.photobucket.com/albums/p100/eagleeyes22/InvertedPregtestApril15.jpg

I SEE IT!!!!! :happydance:

I will feel better once it gets darker, but I DO see it!!!! :happydance:

OMG I can't wait for it to get darker, my friend is bringing me a digi test today when she brings her kiddies here for me to watch!

I SEE IT TOO HON, AN EARLY CONGRATS!!!!!
Let us know how you get on with the Digi
xx hugs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe