Aphrodite...Conceiving Tigers in 2010 - 17 Graduates so far!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sweetmama!!!!!!!! YYYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEHHHHHHHHAAAAWWWWWWWW!!!!! :yipee:
I hope that little line gets darker and darker :bunny: :hugs:
What I find incredible is that you said you were pregnant this cycle before you even ovulated!!!!!! Are you psychic?

:dust::dust::dust:

2016 - LMAO some people have asked me that before!

OK GUYS I got a POSITIVE ON a FIRST RESPONSE EARLY RESPONSE HPT!

HERE IT IS!!!
https://i126.photobucket.com/albums/p100/eagleeyes22/FirstresponseApril15_picnik.jpg

I'm due on December 24 so I'm getting a 2010 baby!

Definite BFP, many congrats Sweetmama!!! :happydance: Yeah! You are having a Christmas :baby:
oh my gosh there is no one left on this thread, lol!!!
:hugs:

2016 - LMAO some people have asked me that before!

OK GUYS I got a POSITIVE ON a FIRST RESPONSE EARLY RESPONSE HPT!

HERE IT IS!!!
https://i126.photobucket.com/albums/p100/eagleeyes22/FirstresponseApril15_picnik.jpg

I'm due on December 24 so I'm getting a 2010 baby!

I'm so happy for you!!!!:happydance:

britt , 2016, Taebomama ----- :dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:

The closing time is coming for conceiving 2010 babies.. Get :sex: ladies !!!

Next year is the year of the RABBIT!! cute!! Aim for 01.01.2011

thanks Devi, much appreciated- I need all the dust I can get :) Not sure if you saw my update, but I am starting Clomid this cycle (today) and we see a FS on Tuesday, so fx'd for a bfp soon. I cant believe how far you are now hon.....how exciting!!you have a gorgeous bump as well
xx

But the year of the rabbit doesn't start until mid-feb right?

Good luck with clomid britt!

Sweetmama - Congratulations on your :bfp: A christmas baby! Woo hoo! At least there is a good reason why you were feeling poorly! Here's thinking :pink: for you! :baby::happydance::yipee::headspin::juggle::fool::wohoo:

Britt, 2016, Taebo - Hope that we will all be able to graduate SOON! 2016, remember you saying that there has been a BFP each cycle, looks like it's still running true!

My temp skyrocketed this morning (by 0.28 celcius, ok so sky rocket is a tad exaggerated), but other than that, same old, same old.

Sweetmama - Congratulations on your :bfp: A christmas baby! Woo hoo! At least there is a good reason why you were feeling poorly! Here's thinking :pink: for you! :baby::happydance::yipee::headspin::juggle::fool::wohoo:

Britt, 2016, Taebo - Hope that we will all be able to graduate SOON! 2016, remember you saying that there has been a BFP each cycle, looks like it's still running true!

My temp skyrocketed this morning (by 0.28 celcius, ok so sky rocket is a tad exaggerated), but other than that, same old, same old.

YES! And I'm glad it wasn't just some mysterious illness! Thanks for the thinkin pink! By the chinese calender I should be having a girl!

wow am I chatty tonight...lol
CHia, having that big of a temp increase this far in your cycle is a VERY good thing, can you send us the link to your chart so I can have a lookie. :)
fx'd for you, and I'm thinking you might be the next BFP

Hey Britt... thanks for the confidence boost.

Not too sure how to link my chart ... does this work? https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/2d9b43

Hey Britt... thanks for the confidence boost.

Not too sure how to link my chart ... does this work? https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/2d9b43

your chart looks great Chia, when are you testing???!! :thumbup:

Haha... thanks both. *Crossing fingers* Am going to try to hold onto Tues or Weds to test if AF doesn't arrive (it should be due Monday)

ahhh you're no fun, I was hoping for a test tomorrow........ :)
I know I'm a bad influence, cant wait to see your test next week or earlier if you decide
hugs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back