Aphrodite...Conceiving Tigers in 2010 - 17 Graduates so far!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Britt... you definitely are a bad influence! :rofl: Now you've put ideas in my mind! Will definitely keep you updated if I do decide to test early... let's see which direction my temp goes tom!

Actually, if you look at it, my chart looks really similar to yours last cycle...

But the year of the rabbit doesn't start until mid-feb right?

Good luck with clomid britt!

Yeah we have until 2nd February 2011 to have a tiger (technically). I don't care - rabbit, tiger, alien, porcupine - I JUST WANT MINE ASAP!!!!!!

Loving the FRER Sweetmama! Congratulations!!! We haven't had a graduate in a little while. :happydance:

sweetmama wow congrats :) what a lovely due date xmas eve!!! good luck rest of the girls xxx

Britt... you definitely are a bad influence! :rofl: Now you've put ideas in my mind! Will definitely keep you updated if I do decide to test early... let's see which direction my temp goes tom!

Actually, if you look at it, my chart looks really similar to yours last cycle...

hey Chia, dont be discouraged by my chart (as yours is similar), even though mine ended up in a BFN, it feels like something is trying to take for me but just cant. My periods are so super light that maybe the lining isnt thick enough...anyway we will find out all the answers at the FS clinic soon enough. :)
your chart could be a good thing
:dust:

But the year of the rabbit doesn't start until mid-feb right?

Good luck with clomid britt!

Yeah we have until 2nd February 2011 to have a tiger (technically). I don't care - rabbit, tiger, alien, porcupine - I JUST WANT MINE ASAP!!!!!!

Loving the FRER Sweetmama! Congratulations!!! We haven't had a graduate in a little while. :happydance:

Thank you 2016. I had a feeling this was my month! I just had that feeling, and I'm so giddy! :happydance: I hope you get your BFP soon!

sweetmama wow congrats :) what a lovely due date xmas eve!!! good luck rest of the girls xxx

Thank you! I'm so excited! I have a feeling this one is a sticky one too!

I agree good luck all the rest of you! I've already called my OB and she's getting me a US for 4 weeks from now!

The PMS train arrived today...:blush:
I am such a moo cow today :rofl:

Hee... :hugs: 2016! Hope you have a better day today!

Taebomama - How's the 2ww coming along?

OMG Sweetmama, CONGRATULATIONS!!!! :happydance: :happydance: When will you get your bloods done?

Chia - your chart is looking really good! I'm with Britt - TEST! heehee - bad influence, I know! :)

Britt - I'm so excited that you're going to get to see your FS so soon! I just know that the BFP is just around the corner for you, Chia, 2016 and Taebomama! :flower:

Nothing to exciting to report, no symptoms to speak of. And as you all know, AF and pregnancy share many of the same symptoms anyway, so it's quite frustrating when you do have symptoms. :tease:

Chia, I'm with Britt and Joli--TEST! Sorry for not being helpful in your quest to restrain yourself. I myself can't handle waiting very well. Today I went to the dollar store and bought 5 more tests (I already had 1) so that I won't feel so bad about testing early. LOL.

2016, how did your appointment go? Did I miss your post?

Love to all of you fine ladies! :hugs:

Taebo....I posted in my journal but I think I might have forgotten to copy/paste in here! :dohh: Here you go...

The appointment went very well. :yipee: Fortunately, the doc was just as nice on the NHS as she was private :flower:

She just took all my history/blood results etc. and then wrote me a referral for the tube dye test. I have to ring on the day AF next arrives and book to have the test within 12 days.
If both tubes are blocked I get straight on the NHS IVF list. Bugger is, if one or both are partially or totally open they won't do anything! :nope:

I told her I was petrified of another ectopic and she said it would be "easier next time" because they would get me in as soon as I had a positive pee test and start doing the bloods until they could scan. That may be so, but if it is ectopic I have to go through all that crap again and again and again!!! :growlmad:
I am still hoping I won’t just be dumped completely if the tubes are open – she did agree that they dye flowing through shows there is an open space but doesn’t guarantee they are functioning properly. She also said I needed to have the Chlamydia test before the scan and was pleased I was one step ahead with that. :thumbup:

She said it was fine that I hit some of my fertile days this month because either my tubes are blocked meaning nothing will happen, or they are open and there is a chance of pregnancy (even if it is 70% likely to be ectopic)....after all it is this same risk I will have to take every month if the dye test comes back not blocked so I may as well get started now. Still won’t take the progesterone though because I am not certain I need it this cycle and I just want to let fate or whatever decide. Someone once told me that the amount temps are above coverline can show progesterone levels and mine are looking pretty good now.

So I am feeling quite satisfied for now. Either a miracle happens and I get pregnant with a New Year's baby (talk about scraping in to 2010) or :witch: arrives and I get my dye test :yipee:

Win win win.......win win!!!!! :happydance:

:bfp: for me today! What I was doing POAS at 9dpo I will never know...
I am freaking out right now - don't know whether to laugh or cry.

31st December due date (if its in the right place and sticks) :shrug:

Attachments

• P1080171.jpg
    P1080171.jpg
    14.7 KB · Views: 3
  • P1080180.jpg
    P1080180.jpg
    12.2 KB · Views: 1
  • P1080170 invert.jpg
    P1080170 invert.jpg
    17.2 KB · Views: 0
hi ladies! sorry I dont drop by more offen! but i do think about you!!sending lots of love and kisses and baby dust!!

me at 20 weeks

https://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y22/brainlesslittleaurora/Dsc_0083a.jpg

2016... I see it! Congratulations! :happydance: Don't freak out! Am so happy for you! Am sure that it will be a sticky bean in the RIGHT place as you really deserve it! :hugs:

Nothing to exciting to report, no symptoms to speak of. And as you all know, AF and pregnancy share many of the same symptoms anyway, so it's quite frustrating when you do have symptoms. :tease:

Chia, I'm with Britt and Joli--TEST! Sorry for not being helpful in your quest to restrain yourself. I myself can't handle waiting very well. Today I went to the dollar store and bought 5 more tests (I already had 1) so that I won't feel so bad about testing early. LOL.

2016, how did your appointment go? Did I miss your post?

Love to all of you fine ladies! :hugs:

Taebomama - Maybe no symptoms is a good sign? That means that AF is not coming anywhere near either. How's that for PMA?

Temps went back down again today, and most of my AF like symptoms have disappeared which is normal for me 2 days before AF. So, I don't know.... maybe I will go out to buy myself a test later, and really really hope that I get to use it! Now that 2016 has her STICKY BEAN in the RIGHT PLACE, here's hoping that Britt, you and me get ours this cycle too (making it a super lucky month!) and we can all move to the graduate thread! :dust:

So many bfps!!!!! :yipee: :happydance:

2016: OMG!!! That is quite the bfp for 9dpo, I'd bet money it's in the right place, I really would. Yay!!! :yipee: Congratulations!!!! :hugs: Are you going to take the progesterone?

Sweetmama: Congratulations!!! That's amazing that you just had a feeling!!! So happy for you! I read on the other thread that ms has started, sounds like a sticky little bean!!!:happydance:

little aurora: beautiful pic!! You have such a nice bump!!! happy belated 20 weeks!!

Chia: Your chart still looks good, steady with the rest of your temps. I really hope af stays away for you! Let us know when you poas!! :dust:

Britt: I hope the clomid isn't causing too many symptoms! I hope so much this is your cycle, have a great feeling for you, sending you piles of :dust:

taebomama: Glad you're in the tww, have to check your chart! Lots of :dust: What day are you poas? It's always so exciting when the testing starts!! I really hope you get your bfp!!

joli: how are you doing? Hope you're getting a little bit of time to relax!

I've probably missed someone so I'm sorry. I finally don't feel as crappy!! Ds and I have been sick all week, just a cold but it's a strange cold that kept getting worse but finally it seems to be leaving :yipee: Still stuffed up and have a cough but I feel so much better! :)

Thanks nicole...no I haven't been taking the progesterone as were NTNP this cycle! My temps look higher than when I tested low progesterone so Im not sure whether to take it :shrug: What do you think?

I don't know, your temps do look good! Maybe you could take it just in case? If I remember right it doesn't do any harm if you don't need it? I think if it might help then it would be worth taking. So exciting!!! I am unreasonably excited to see tomorrow's. I can't get over the line!! :)

OH MY GOSH 2016!!!!! Here you go and surprise everyone!! what fantastic news!! :happydance::happydance::happydance::yipee::yipee::yipee::headspin::headspin::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::rain::bunny::bunny::bunny::bunny:
I cant believe it, how wonderful- hon, I'm thinking with the fact that you got a good BFP at 9dpo proves its in the right place- didnt you not get a BFP until way late last time when it was in the wrong place?
did you do anything different this month, or do you think relaxing really helped? i really need to try that :wacko:

Nicole- good to hear from you, glad you are feeling better

Aurora- thanks for dropping in, we love to see you and LOVE the photo
I cant believe how far along you are :hugs:

Well Chia, and Taebo its all up to us to get the final BFPs!! However, I wouldnt be testing until next month....what happends if I'm on this thread by myself lol?....would you guys still post here...? :rofl:
Chia, oh hon go get a test, I havent looked at your chart but sending you lots of :dust: Taebo, where are you at in your cycle

Joli- good to hear from you as well, ahh hon I hope you get a break from work soon...:hugs:
thanks for letting me know about the raised Clomid temps, I would have been like what the heck.

not too much symptoms with the Clomid actually, maybe just because i am on 50mg- a little bit of increased blood flow it seems, slightly dizzy an hour after i took it for like 10 mins, but thats about it- 3 more days of it
well DH had his analysis on Friday, he wasnt too happy about going there...poor guy, and we meet with the FS on Tuesday!! :happydance: its probably more of just going over our history that apt

:hugs:

OMG Sweetmama, CONGRATULATIONS!!!! :happydance: :happydance: When will you get your bloods done?

Chia - your chart is looking really good! I'm with Britt - TEST! heehee - bad influence, I know! :)

Britt - I'm so excited that you're going to get to see your FS so soon! I just know that the BFP is just around the corner for you, Chia, 2016 and Taebomama! :flower:

I don't know, I tried to ask my OB about that but she said she normally only does bloods if a mama has a history of ectopics :S I hope she does em anyways, I'm waiting on a call back.

OMG YAY YAY YAY YAY!!! Congrats 2016, I have a feeling it'll be in the right place I just know it!

So many bfps!!!!! :yipee: :happydance:

2016: OMG!!! That is quite the bfp for 9dpo, I'd bet money it's in the right place, I really would. Yay!!! :yipee: Congratulations!!!! :hugs: Are you going to take the progesterone?

Sweetmama: Congratulations!!! That's amazing that you just had a feeling!!! So happy for you! I read on the other thread that ms has started, sounds like a sticky little bean!!!:happydance:

little aurora: beautiful pic!! You have such a nice bump!!! happy belated 20 weeks!!

Chia: Your chart still looks good, steady with the rest of your temps. I really hope af stays away for you! Let us know when you poas!! :dust:

Britt: I hope the clomid isn't causing too many symptoms! I hope so much this is your cycle, have a great feeling for you, sending you piles of :dust:

taebomama: Glad you're in the tww, have to check your chart! Lots of :dust: What day are you poas? It's always so exciting when the testing starts!! I really hope you get your bfp!!

joli: how are you doing? Hope you're getting a little bit of time to relax!

I've probably missed someone so I'm sorry. I finally don't feel as crappy!! Ds and I have been sick all week, just a cold but it's a strange cold that kept getting worse but finally it seems to be leaving :yipee: Still stuffed up and have a cough but I feel so much better! :)

Thank you! And yes she's started but if it means the baby'll stick I'll take it! I'm feeling like its a girl this time too!

u missed me nicole :(

2016!! wow fxd crossed for you!! im really praying i really hope this is it!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"