Aphrodite...Conceiving Tigers in 2010 - 17 Graduates so far!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sweetmama....I like your good feeling psychic lady! :rofl:

Britt...you are right, with my last 2 ectopics I didn't get a bfp until 16dpo! I have attached a comparison of my first FRER bfp last cycle vs this cycle. Do I dare hope this one is different? I have all sorts of twinges and stuff I hope its all ok!

So what do the rest of you girls think - progesterone or no progesterone?

Attachments

• compare.jpg
    compare.jpg
    17.8 KB · Views: 7
Till yesterday the post title said 15 grads so far.. I saw today 18 grads! I freaked out!! I WAS LIKE YAAYYY!! ...

2016 --- congrats hun!! DONT TAKE THE PROGESTERONE>>> let the pregnancy be natural.. dont take any additional hormones to mess things up (in case your body doesnt need it , what if you end up with a overdose of progesterone?) -- go to the doc and do whatever that say.. DONT TAKE IT!!! please.. CONGRATS AGAIN!! YAYAYYAYYAY!!! lol.. I am soooo happy for you love.. whooppp

by the way the test look nice and good for 9 dpo.. lovely

I agree 2016 NO PROGESTERONE!!! I've got a strong feeling about this one, it'll be in the right place!

Sweetmama....I like your good feeling psychic lady! :rofl:

Britt...you are right, with my last 2 ectopics I didn't get a bfp until 16dpo! I have attached a comparison of my first FRER bfp last cycle vs this cycle. Do I dare hope this one is different? I have all sorts of twinges and stuff I hope its all ok!

So what do the rest of you girls think - progesterone or no progesterone?

Oh my gosh!!! I can't believe you got a BFP!!!! By the looks of this, I really think your bean is in the right place!! :happydance: I'm so happy for you! Congratulations!!:happydance:

As far as the progesterone goes, I think I'd take it [edited to add: I really don't know much about Progesterone...only that it helps sustain a pregnancy if you're not producing enough on your own. I would ask a doctor, cause I don't know much. ; ) ]. Does your doctor have an opinion on this?

This is looking really good, 2016! The line is pretty dark for 9dpo!!!!:happydance:

hi britt im ok thanks :) not much going on with me just plodding along...work tomorrow boo :( xx

hi ladies! sorry I dont drop by more offen! but i do think about you!!sending lots of love and kisses and baby dust!!

me at 20 weeks

https://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y22/brainlesslittleaurora/Dsc_0083a.jpg

LOVE this!!!!!!:thumbup:

Well Chia, and Taebo its all up to us to get the final BFPs!! However, I wouldnt be testing until next month....what happends if I'm on this thread by myself lol?....would you guys still post here...? :rofl:

LOL, I was just thinking this!..What if I'm the only one on here still un-pregnant!!! :argh:

Taebo, where are you at in your cycle

I'm 7 dpo and it's just crawling by! Last night, in my sleep, I started having some cramping, so my dream incorporated the cramps and I dreamed AF came. So in my dream I was thinking, hey, this can't happen I'm only 6 dpo!! LOL. I was happy it was just a dream.

But anyway, no matter who gets the BFPs first or last, I'm sure we'll still be here! I'm not going anywhere even if I get my bfp. :flower:

glad to know that you will stick around Taebo even if you get your BFP, thanks hon!!
Has Chia tetsed yet???
2016- its not even comparable, i think you did it hon- beanie in the right place hon. I'm with Devi and a couple of the others, NO PROGESTERONE, nature decided this beanie was to be here so let nature take its course- unless your doctor prescribes differently.
you must be on cloud :cloud9:
congrats again

2016 I agree with the rest of the ladies! I can see the lines!

2016 - I agree NO PROGESTERONE until you see the doc! Reading your FS update, they did say they will watch this one right from the start right? And since the line was so clear (even :dohh: me could see it), am sure it will stick in the right place!

By the way... how did you get 18 graduates? I counted only 17? Either (a) forgetfulness (which is a symptom of a good sound pregnancy :rofl: ) has set in, or (b) you have turned psychic like Sweetmama!

Britt - Nope I have not tested, I have not even bought my test! But I just ain't feeling it... This is where the charting gets to me, every morning I am willing my temps to NOT go Down! And don't worry, see how Joli, GG, Nicole and the rest are still posting in here? Think we will continue staying here until we ALL graduate! Am sure you feel the same way too right?

TBMama - Cramps... hmmm... implantation cramps? *crossing fingers* :dust:

Nicole - Am so sorry that you have been feeling ill. But am glad that it is getting better :hugs:

Little Aurora - I love your bump pic! And the kids are gorgeous!

GG - Are you going to show us pics of your wedding dress? Best if we get some bump pics to go along with it! *wishing*

Shey - How are you? Where in the cycle are you now?

Joil - Where are you! You are missing out on big news here! Hope you are not working too hard, and that the hours are getting better. Oh, it's 90% certain that I will be in HKG end of May. :)

Sweetmama - Hope that the MS isn't bringing you down. But you are right, their is an old wife's tale that bad MS is a sign of :pink:!

Hope I did not miss anyone out.... Enjoy Sunday everyone, I so dread the thought of Monday....

Britt - I'm sticking around till 12 weeks for sure!

Chia- Funny you mention that because my first 2 boys (the ones I gave up for adoption) I had Hyperemsis(sp?) and I had it all 9 months. So hopefully this is only 3 months and its a girl but I have a feeling it is.

2016 - I agree NO PROGESTERONE until you see the doc! Reading your FS update, they did say they will watch this one right from the start right? And since the line was so clear (even :dohh: me could see it), am sure it will stick in the right place!

By the way... how did you get 18 graduates? I counted only 17? Either (a) forgetfulness (which is a symptom of a good sound pregnancy :rofl: ) has set in, or (b) you have turned psychic like Sweetmama!

Ok girls - NO PROGESTERONE - Got it! :thumbup: Will have to be strong. My temp is decent today so maybe, just maybe, I don't actually need it this time!

Will be doing another FRER with SMU to see what the line does compared to yesterday.

As for the "graduate count"....ah ha! It is 18 because I have counted ClaireNicole who has skipped the TTC thread and went straight to graduate!! :thumbup: That is right isn't it? I will add her to the graduate list as well. :flower:

WOW! I miss a day and all the amazing news!!! 2016 - CONGRATULATIONS!!!! :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: That's a fantastic line for 9dpo! I'm not sure about the progesterone... I don't think I was low on it, but FS put me on for 2 weeks, just a low dose...but I agree with the other girls that you should check with a doc first. This is SUCH amazing news!! I'm so happy for you!! :flower: :hugs:

Chia - that's awesome that you're goin to be in HK! Do you know where you might stay? on the Island? I know it's kinda freaky, but we should totally meet for a coffee! :) Promise I'm not a psycho! :rofl:

Britt - That's great that you're not having too many side effects on the clomid! It's supposed to be a comparitively mild fertility medication, and I think it will have a great effect on you. I'm really really keeping my fx'd for you hon!

Oh - and for you and Taebomama - you know I'm not going anywhere, BFP or BFN! We're all in this together, and I'm certainly not just going to bugger off now, whilst you were all so amazing for me whilst I was going though so much uncertainty and fertility treatment. :hugs:

I'm starting to struggle with hiding a small bump now... I can still buckle my jeans (I wear them really low) - but DH laughed at me cause when I sat down for lunch and dinner today, I had to unbutton them under the table! I also can't stop thinking about eating pancakes...! haha

Shey - That's unfortunate, I hope that whatever you decide that its right for you.

Joli- That's so funny about the pancakes, I've been craving Nacho's and cheese and Egg,onion and cheese sandwiches lol.

AFM: Full blown MS has set in, I was hugging the toilet for most of yesterday and today

mmmm .... nachos and cheese! The power of suggestion is a terrible thing! haha. Sorry to hear you're having MS sweetmama, I guess you can listen to your cravings then cause your body might just be craving things it needs...but maybe more egg, onion and cheese sandwiches rather than the nachos! haha ...as much as I love the nachos!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"