Aphrodite...Conceiving Tigers in 2010 - 17 Graduates so far!

Status
Not open for further replies.
2016 -
GG - Are you going to show us pics of your wedding dress? Best if we get some bump pics to go along with it! *wishing*

sorry i havent got one of my new dress will have to wait for big day photos im afaid and im too shy to post my bump pics as im in the just looking fat stage haha x

sweetmama craving the nachos might be your bodies way of trying to deal with ms as im cravin salt and viniger crisps and my midwife says that crisps and potatoe snacks are good for ms and its prob my body trying t deal with it without me knowing xx

Shey - That's unfortunate, I hope that whatever you decide that its right for you.

Joli- That's so funny about the pancakes, I've been craving Nacho's and cheese and Egg,onion and cheese sandwiches lol.

AFM: Full blown MS has set in, I was hugging the toilet for most of yesterday and today

Thank you Sweetmama26

sweetmama craving the nachos might be your bodies way of trying to deal with ms as im cravin salt and viniger crisps and my midwife says that crisps and potatoe snacks are good for ms and its prob my body trying t deal with it without me knowing xx

Yeah I think that is probably correct, My first baby I craved donairs all the time and it was the ONLY thing that I could keep down too.

Morning Ladies

Know that I shouldn't be starting off with a whine but temps dipped again today, so I expect AF to show in the next couple of hours. Think this month is a tad more disappointing as in the beginning I really thought I had a chance.

Whining aside:
2016 - Good luck at the docs today! Peeped at your tests and I do think they look darker! lots and lots of sticky :dust:!

Sweetmama - Really sorry that MS has gotten you bad. I would say that eat whatever you can keep down for now. Can eat "healthily" when MS finally leaves.

Joli - Will most probably be staying at Causeway Bay, you won't be at Shatin yet right? I forget when your new place will be ready. And I would love to meet up, can't wait to see the bump! I promise that I am not a psycho either. :) You could also model your new maternity clothes for me. :rofl: When are you going to come out of the prenancy closet? Have you at least told friends and family yet?

Britt - CD9 already! Time for the best part of TTC to commence!

2016: I took a peek at today's test and it is definitely darker! Things are looking GREAT!!!:happydance:

Morning Ladies

Know that I shouldn't be starting off with a whine but temps dipped again today, so I expect AF to show in the next couple of hours. Think this month is a tad more disappointing as in the beginning I really thought I had a chance.

Whining aside:
2016 - Good luck at the docs today! Peeped at your tests and I do think they look darker! lots and lots of sticky :dust:!

Sweetmama - Really sorry that MS has gotten you bad. I would say that eat whatever you can keep down for now. Can eat "healthily" when MS finally leaves.

Joli - Will most probably be staying at Causeway Bay, you won't be at Shatin yet right? I forget when your new place will be ready. And I would love to meet up, can't wait to see the bump! I promise that I am not a psycho either. :) You could also model your new maternity clothes for me. :rofl: When are you going to come out of the prenancy closet? Have you at least told friends and family yet?

chia, I hope af stays away from you! :flower:

2016 -
GG - Are you going to show us pics of your wedding dress? Best if we get some bump pics to go along with it! *wishing*

sorry i havent got one of my new dress will have to wait for big day photos im afaid and im too shy to post my bump pics as im in the just looking fat stage haha x

Guess I will just have to settle for waiting one more month! Are you getting all excited yet? And I am really sure you are NOT fat! Just remember that you are carrying a miracle inside you. :)

Morning Ladies

Whining aside:

Hey hon, you are totally NOT whining!! Totally understandable...I know what you mean about the low temp in the morning, I absolutely dread that part of temping and it always comes for me too when it drops...hopefully you still have a chance but if AF does show up, you have tons of support and PMA from myself and Tabeo (and of course the rest of the girls) for the next cycle The 3 of us are going to graduate very soon!! :hugs:

Shey- really sorry about Df,must be a hard time for your right now :hugs:

Taebo, what CD are you on?? sorry if you already said

as for me, nothing new....4 day of Clomid today and tomorrow is my last one...no side effects except I feel quite warm and cm is a bit much lol..

Thanks TBmama, so have you figured when you are going to test this cycle? Or are you going to try and wait it out?

Me, wait? I may try a test in the morning...or put it off till Tuesday, which will be a whole 10dpo. :haha:

nevermind, I just say your post- whoop whoop Taebo, i had no clue you were that far in the 2WW- time flies or you have a short cycle?
Hoping you get that :bfp:!!
any symptoms??

Thanks TBmama, so have you figured when you are going to test this cycle? Or are you going to try and wait it out?

Me, wait? I may try a test in the morning...or put it off till Tuesday, which will be a whole 10dpo. :haha:

nevermind, I just say your post- whoop whoop Taebo, i had no clue you were that far in the 2WW- time flies or you have a short cycle?
Hoping you get that :bfp:!!
any symptoms??

Yeah, time always seems faster for other people...you know? LOL. I have a 27 day cycle.

Happy to hear that Clomid isn't giving you trouble. I hope this is your month!!

Hey hon, you are totally NOT whining!! Totally understandable...I know what you mean about the low temp in the morning, I absolutely dread that part of temping and it always comes for me too when it drops...hopefully you still have a chance but if AF does show up, you have tons of support and PMA from myself and Tabeo (and of course the rest of the girls) for the next cycle The 3 of us are going to graduate very soon!! :hugs:

Shey- really sorry about Df,must be a hard time for your right now :hugs:

Taebo, what CD are you on?? sorry if you already said

as for me, nothing new....4 day of Clomid today and tomorrow is my last one...no side effects except I feel quite warm and cm is a bit much lol..

Here's hoping that all of us graduate by next cycle! That's the only way we are going to make the Tiger baby. My dad's born in the year of the Tiger, and I do really want a kid with my dad's temperment.

Good that you are not having any adverse side effects :) What's the temp on your side of the world now? If it's cool-ish at least it makes your own warm body temp bearable.

Hey Chia - I actually live in Wan Chai (right next to Causeway Bay) and I work in Central, so I'll be in the area for sure! Are you staying at a hotel? Are you here on holiday? - how long will you be over for? So many questions! :) I haven't come out of the pregnancy closet yet - lol... I'm really worried about telling work - I only hope that by the time I have to tell them, I can point to all the long hours I've done in the last couple of months, and show them my billings and say "see, I've not let my pregnancy affect my work, and I haven't taken a single sick day either"! I guess it will have to be in the next few weeks... I'm supposed to go on a marketing trip to Singapore soon, but I just realised that I better start organising it sooner rather than later!! Maybe in June... I hope AF stays away from you today!

Britt - that's great that you're not having too many side effects from the clomid - and lots of cm is great!! Normally one of the main side effects is dried up cm, so it sounds like it's all going well for you :hugs: I just know that you will be getting your BFP so so soon hon! And I'm really excited for you for your FS appointment on Tues!

Taebomama - I'm looking forward to seeing your test on Tues!! BFP BFP BFP (fx'd!!)

Joli - Am actually going down for a meeting on Monday, 24 May. Since it's a full day meeting, will most probably be flying down on Sunday, and will fly off Tuesday. Depending on how it goes, may fly down Saturday, and if we have a spin off meeting, will stay beyond Tuesday. And yes, it would be in a hotel, but nothing's booked yet. Hee. So... best bet would be to meet for coffee on Sunday! Did I confuse you yet?

It's really amazing the hours that you have managed to work whilst you are in your first tri. Don't think I've mentioned this, but my hubby is a lawyer as well (though he's serving his notice now), and we've always used to compare hours (I used to be an auditor). Ha. So, here's hoping that your partners appreciate the hours that you're putting in!!!

Feeling kinda crampy and gassy and uncomfortable atm, so really hoping that if AF is going to show, it does so FAST, so that I can get this stage over and done with.

Hey Chia - it's a date! Don't worry - totally understand your message! :) DH and I go to Causeway Bay all the time to get our kittens food etc., so closer to the time, you can just let me know where you're staying, and we can sort something out! I really hope AF stays away...but just in case... at least you know your cycles aren't super long (mine took forever!!). If AF doesn't show today, you have to test tomorrow!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->