Aphrodite...Conceiving Tigers in 2010 - 17 Graduates so far!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ladies please pray for me, when I wiped today I had some blood, and I'm having some cramping as well. I don't have a lot of blood but there is blood a bit when I wipe

fucker ignores me instead of talking bout things.

Sweetmama....:hugs: Just looked at your chart - you are around :af: time right? It is quite common to get some spotting at that time. Try not to worry. Cramps are ok too.
I will be thinking of you. :flower:

Shey....sorry you are having man trouble! Hate to say my DH doesn't like to talk about things either and just walks away. I end up following him round the house like a loony trying to get a simple point across! Hope things get better soon. :hugs:

Ladies please pray for me, when I wiped today I had some blood, and I'm having some cramping as well. I don't have a lot of blood but there is blood a bit when I wipe

Sweetmama,

Like 2016 said, some bleeding can be okay. I've had bleeding in previous pregnancies that went on to produce healthy little people. But, I'm praying just the same. :flower:

Sweetmama - Like the more experienced ladies have said, try not to fret. But you are in my thoughts. :hugs:

Shey - so sorry about the the problem at home. Hope it resolves one way or the other.

2016 - Peeped at the tests, looks to me like 12dpo is double! Feeling really positive for you this time round!

Well gals, AF is here for me... roll on next cycle. At least I can take some comfort in knowing that I do ovulate, and that my cycles are starting to be a regular 28 days again.

Hey ladies,

I know I said in my last post that I haven't talked to hubby about his meds because I don't want him to feel at fault...but then 5 minutes later I IM'd him to ask what type of blood pressure meds he's on (he takes 2 different types together). I just started thinking that if he's on one that causes fertility issues, maybe his doctor could change them to something else. He gave me the names, but it's hard to find info on how it effects the MALE. I asked him if he'd call the doc and talk about, he didn't respond to that, but he IS at work right now.

Sweetmama:
I wouldn't worry about the lines being faint. TRY not to worry. :flower:

Britt: Thanks for your words and suggestion of Maca, I'll look into that. I worry about my husband, I want him around for a LONG, LONG time.

Chia and Joli: You guys are so lucky to have the opportunity to meet. I'd love to meet all you ladies!

TBMama - Am glad that you tried to speak to DH. After all, it's something you both want! Am quite excited about meeting Joli too! Well, at least we got to see your pic! :)

sweetmama try to worry i had a little bleed in the early days just a wipe and cramping, turned out i had a uti and app that cn irriatate the cervix, i still have kind of a crampy feeling now but as 2016 said it common to have a little bleed when af is due, hope everything is ok for you.

Shey, so sorry to hear your single, my oh doesnt talk about things either and we are just as stubborn so end up not speaking in seperate rooms before one of us cracks and apologises lol.

nicole, its ok i forgive u, havnt got a lot going on really, i might get confidence to post a bump pic next week and iv not decided about nursing, i think im gonna look for little jobs and if i have any luck just put the nursing on hold to have some money coming in

hope everyone is well xxxxxx

chia iv posted bump pics in my journal just for you :blush: xx

AWwwww.... just for me? Just left a post in your journal! Love the pics! And it's definitely a bump.

Joli - waiting IMPATIENTLY for your collage.

Nicole, Sweetmama, 2016 - I am going to be bugging you guys next! :rofl:

Sweetmama....:hugs: Just looked at your chart - you are around :af: time right? It is quite common to get some spotting at that time. Try not to worry. Cramps are ok too.

Shey....sorry you are having man trouble! Hate to say my DH doesn't like to talk about things either and just walks away. I end up following him round the house like a loony trying to get a simple point across! Hope things get better soon. :hugs:

Sweetmama,

Like 2016 said, some bleeding can be okay. I've had bleeding in previous pregnancies that went on to produce healthy little people. But, I'm praying just the same. :flower:

Sweetmama - Like the more experienced ladies have said, try not to fret. But you are in my thoughts. :hugs:

Shey - so sorry about the the problem at home. Hope it resolves one way or the other.

2016 - Peeped at the tests, looks to me like 12dpo is double! Feeling really positive for you this time round!

Well gals, AF is here for me... roll on next cycle. At least I can take some comfort in knowing that I do ovulate, and that my cycles are starting to be a regular 28 days again.

sweetmama try to worry i had a little bleed in the early days just a wipe and cramping, turned out i had a uti and app that cn irriatate the cervix, i still have kind of a crampy feeling now but as 2016 said it common to have a little bleed when af is due, hope everything is ok for you.

Shey, so sorry to hear your single, my oh doesnt talk about things either and we are just as stubborn so end up not speaking in seperate rooms before one of us cracks and apologises lol.

nicole, its ok i forgive u, havnt got a lot going on really, i might get confidence to post a bump pic next week and iv not decided about nursing, i think im gonna look for little jobs and if i have any luck just put the nursing on hold to have some money coming in

AWwwww.... just for me? Just left a post in your journal! Love the pics! And it's definitely a bump.

I'm afraid now I'm passing big clots of blood, I'm afraid I'm miscarrying, my cramping has gotten very severe, more severe then a period. Last night I felt like I was in labour:cry:

2016 - Af was due 5 days ago :(

oh sweetmama im so sorry :( get yourself to A&E to get checked out, fxd crossed everything is ok xxxxxx

There's not really a lot of use going to Emergency Room here they will just tell me to go home and wait for the clots to pass and come back if I have a fever. I called our telecare last night and that's what they said too.

Oh no sweetmama! How awful for you :hugs: I know all about those clots and pain...hope it resolves quickly. So sad...:cry:

Sweetmama,

I'm afraid now I'm passing big clots of blood, I'm afraid I'm miscarrying, my cramping has gotten very severe, more severe then a period. Last night I felt like I was in labour:cry:

2016 - Af was due 5 days ago :(

oh honey, I am so incredibly sad to hear this.... I know words cant help right now but you are in my thoughts and prayers.
we are here if you need us
:hugs:

Sorry AF got you Chia....:hugs: great PMA though and you are right, now you know you have a good regular 28 day cycle.
I am very jealous you and Joli get to meet each other as well, how incredibly cool!! Make sure you post about it after

Tabeo have you tested again?

As for me, well we are off to the FS in about an hour and a half :happydance:
also finished my last dose of Clomid yesterday, so we are a rockin and a rollin this cycle
:hugs::kiss:

guys never last long with me they use me and then dump me instead of giving me a chance. the longest ive been with a guy is 4months

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"