Aphrodite...Conceiving Tigers in 2010 - 17 Graduates so far!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Chia - I forgot to mention, I'm going to do the bump collage this weekend! :)

hi everyone,

chia I know im so excited but stressed at the same time!

2016 im so pleased for you :)

joli i cant wait for your collage either!!!

xx

Hey Chia - I forgot to mention, I'm going to do the bump collage this weekend! :)

Cool... I get to see pictures! I just had a mental picture of us meeting and it's gonna be the case of the Giant and the Dwarf. You are tall, esp for someone in Asia and I am really short (156cm)... hahaha.

hey i just thought girls does anyone else want to add me to facebook? pm me x

Hey Chia - you're lucky not to be so tall!! I can't buy shoes in HK - tall people come with big feet! :rofl: don't worry - I am used to lovely petite Asian girls...and everyone (including me!) feels tiny next to DH, who is a whopping 6'7" (2 meters!)

:cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::wohoo::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9:

hCG up from 50 to 195 (so a doubling time of 24.45)
Progesterone up from 90 to 115!!

:cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::wohoo::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9:

2016: :happydance: :yipee: YAY!!! Amazing numbers!!! Looks like you've got yourself a sticky bean!!! :) Congratulations again!!! Happy 4 weeks!!!!

woop woop!!!! :happydance: that's AWESOME news 2016!!!!!!!!!!! It's totally a sticky one!!!!

Awe 2016 - I'm so glad for you hun! I think its a sticky.

AFm: Just getting myself ready for work and stuff. Added an item to my etsy store and I just found out that my items from Franklin Goose are shipping.

I'm also researching where to buy Maca, Vitex, and IC opks and HPTs online.

:winkwink:
Awe 2016 - I'm so glad for you hun! I think its a sticky.

AFm: Just getting myself ready for work and stuff. Added an item to my etsy store and I just found out that my items from Franklin Goose are shipping.

I'm also researching where to buy Maca, Vitex, and IC opks and HPTs online.

hey babe, okay you are from Canada so the easiest and cheapest place for us to buy OPK's and HPT's online are
https://www.early-pregnancy-tests.com/
i just get the cheapest ones, without applicators as they work just fine- just b/c they are cheap doesnt mean they arent good, it showed a very positive opk for me last month. I only had one evap on the HPT and the rest of them were crystal white...ha ha.
they take anywhere from 5-14 days to ship, hopefully closer to a week but you need to order asap. As far as Maca you can buy that at any health food store or even Walmart probably. what is Vitex?

2016, congrats on your #'s they are absolutely fantastic like everyone says...they are really on the high side though, twins maybe? :winkwink:

Chia, and Taebo how are you doing?
Joli, good to hear from you hon, will pm later xx
best,

oh and sorry hello GG, thanks for visiting- how are you feeling these days hon?
are you getting excited for the wedding??
xx

hi britt im always lurking :) yeh very excited thanks been paying for everything today so can relax a bit more xxx

Britt- Vitex is a vitamin for those with low progesterone from what I understand!

Britt- Vitex is a vitamin for those with low progesterone from what I understand!

I took vitex and it delayed my ov for some reason and gave me spotting all throughout my cycle. Totally messed things up! I have heard some girls have success with it but just be prepared to "waste" a few cycles with it if I causes upset. I also had a major problem with the Bvits :shrug:
If you are worried about low progesterone, I would recommend serenity natural progesterone cream. Not a wild yam cream because that can have the opposite effect.
I also found accupuncture seemed to do wonders for my cycle in just 2 treatments!

Thanks Britt! I would be happy for any number of babies of any gender :happydance:

Got my first ever 2-3 on a digi today. :yipee: I was so worried waiting for it to come up in case it still said 1-2. My temp is a tiny bit down but I am not going to worry about it because I figured it wasn't healthy for my temp to be hanging round at 99.03 for too many days anyway! Perhaps I should stop temping now...

That's fantastic news 2016!! It makes it more 'official' doesn't it? :)

Good morning! I was in a panic yesterday because I still haven't found a job and we need to move before the baby is born, hopefully by September so I'll still feel like packing and unpacking everything. I saw a place that looks perfect for us so I'm going to try to see it today. I hope it's as nice as it looks in the pictures.

2016: yay!!! 2-3 is so exciting! I'm so happy that everything is going well for you! Can't wait to see your little bean!! :hugs:

Joli: you asked before but I forgot, I didn't get a second interview. She phoned me to tell me they went with another candidate...which is fine except they were looking to fill a lot of positions, they're opening a new store. I guess the interview really went as badly as I thought. How's everything coming with your house?

GG: That must be so nice to have stuff for the wedding paid for. It's coming up quickly! You better post pics for us! I meant to pm you about facebook yesterday, so I'll do that now!

Hope everyone else is doing well, looking forward to updates!!!

wow exciting 2016 :)
nicole - 4 and chia r added ;)
happy 11 weeks to me and happy 1 month till my wedding day!

xxxxxxxx

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back