Aphrodite...Conceiving Tigers in 2010 - 17 Graduates so far!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Game Over! The witch is here....3 day LP...there are no words :cry:

Darn!

Seems like your doctor should be helping you out with this!

I'm praying this short LP gets straightened out. Hugs!

Game Over! The witch is here....3 day LP...there are no words :cry:

Oh no! I'm SO sorry. That's disappointing. I wonder what happened?? Has this happened before?

As for me, I O'ed on CD 20 and am only getting a slow rise on bbt.
This month is definitely out for me. No successful BD at all over the last 1-2 weeks :(

Let us know if you can figure out what happened. So weird!

hibuscus...My luteal phase has always been short and it seems to have been getting shorter every cycle.

Tinkerbell, sorry I missed a bunch of posts earlier in the morning! Went to the gallery, definitely a line and definitely looks like a BFP to me!! I'm sorry to hear of theh neg FRER, and I know that a lot of women on this forum swear by them, but in Canada and I believe the US, the sensitivity is only 25muig which is the exact same as all the others (Clearblue easy ect..) so if you are using somethign more sensitive the FRER wont pick it up for awhile yet. Test again in a couple days, fx'd.
MommyMichelle whats happening, did you get your test today and brave the cold?
2016, i am so sorry hon, it sounds like you definitely got ripped off this month :( are you able to see your doc and see whats happening with your cycles and how to get them on track? I've heard good things about Clomid getting cycles on track, but maybe there is something herbal you can do first. Hugs

mm...i want cheese! cheese please! lol....and some pickled onions, and bacon! thanks...!! lol x

I know you got a lot of no's Michelle, but I still think I can see somehting, not sure what though, I dont see colour but see some sort of a line i think. I actually wiped my lap top screen in case there was something on it ....lol, hard to say. How many DPO are you and when is AF due?
Aurora your too cute :)

okay girls, I just took another OPK (same time as yesterday) and it still looks positive, what the heck??! I have had 2 days of +ve opk's before so perhaps no biggie. The control line looks maybe a tad bit lighter than the other line.... I normally get smiley faces but these CB ones were on sale :)

Britt11....... go BD your fella and stick your legs up in the air for 10 mins!!!! lol

I know you got a lot of no's Michelle, but I still think I can see somehting, not sure what though, I dont see colour but see some sort of a line i think. I actually wiped my lap top screen in case there was something on it ....lol, hard to say. How many DPO are you and when is AF due?
Aurora your too cute :)

14 dpo today, AF due on the 6th. I swear I see something and I feel pregnant.

Mommymichelle...do you have a 17 day LP? seems unusually long are you sure? Guess it can only be a good thing and, no I don't have LP envy :rofl:

LittleAurora...you are so random you crack me up! :dance:

Mommymichelle...do you have a 17 day LP? seems unusually long are you sure? Guess it can only be a good thing and, no I don't have LP envy :rofl:

LittleAurora...you are so random you crack me up! :dance:

No not normally. O was on CD12 this month and CD 15 last month. I've been running a 29 day cycle. LOL Hun if I could, I'd give you 3-4 days!

lol......got that covered this afternoon:happydance:
how are you feeling? pregs? :baby:

sorry, I was answering Tinkerbell, it looks like thats the last post when you click on your email notification.
Michelle, if AF isnt due until 6th than its still quite early!! fx'd

I JUST did, oh my gosh Michelle.....exciting, I posted my comment....looks like the real deal hon
xx

We'll see. I mean I feel super positive but my intuitions been off for a long time. Beta this week when AF is a no show!

MommyMichele - looks like a BFP to me!!! Keep yourself warm and eat lots of yummy food with vitamins :)

2016... I don't know what to say, I am so sorry about horrible AF coming. I think seeing a doc to get some progesterone supplements would be a good idea for next cycle? I have total faith that you will get your BFP tiger this year! You just have to stay positive, and keep on chatting with all of us - it really helped me loads the last time I got bad news about DH's spermys. We're here for you! :flower:

Britt11, that's great that you have O'd! Last cycle, I had +OPKs for 2 days as well. Thanks for all your well wishes, they worked! I got my +OPK around 10pm on CD22! On CD23, my temp dropped a lot, so now I'm just waiting for that temperature rise, hopefully tomorrow will be 1dpo. Jumped on DH this morning - he was very pleasently surprised! :sex: Hope you're having a ball too!! :winkwink:

OMG mommymichele I can DEF see something there on the second one too - how exciting I think we have another graduate coming...keep us posted and so chuffed for you. Xx

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"