Aphrodite...Conceiving Tigers in 2010 - 17 Graduates so far!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey All...

Joli - I am assuming that you told your boss etc and everything is fine!

Britt - Am sorry AF got you, but like Joli said, you've got your IUI coming up!

GG - Will definitely watch out for your wedding pics!

Nevertogether - Really like the different profile pics :)

I had a pretty good weekend with DH, and, on a whim, we went to watch The Back Up Plam starring J Lo. Think DH was semi-freaked about the whole preggers thing after seeing it. :rofl:

And... I woke up this morning and my temp was really nice and high... few hours into the day and I realise it's coz I am coming down with a fever. Joli, no real symptoms as yet, and I guess I won't test till AF is due.

Hi Ladies, Sorry I have been MIA just been super super busy with work, I'm alive and ok, thanks for all the bday wishes and the worries about how I'm doing.

On the TTC front nothing really happening, just going through the motions so to speak.

Chat to you all later!

Hey ladies,

I'm sorry I haven't been contributing. Just really busy. We're not trying this month, as it would be futile anyway. I'm impatiently waiting for the 3 or 4 months ( I just learned that after the approximately 74 day wait, it takes another 2 weeks for the new swimmers to make their way to the right place). I have done a terrible job of temping this month (mostly because we aren't trying, it's not a top priority). And I didn't start cervix checking until cd 12 to 15 and I never saw any indication of a fertile cervix. I think I must have ovulated earlier than cycle day 12? With little sleep, my temps aren't accurate. Today FF said: Your chart data does not allow ovulation to be pinpointed to within a 24 hour timeframe.
Your temperature suggests, however, that ovulation may have occured between CD 8 and CD 15.
Even though we're not trying, I still like to know if/when I ovulated. Okay, sorry for the ultra boring update!

I want to hear how you all are doing! Please share an update!

Hello ladies,
thanks for the commiserations on AF....oh well another one bites the dust.:winkwink:

Joli- glad you had a nice weekend, brunch with your family sounded so lovely- what a great venue as well. Do you have maternity clothes yet??
DH and I got out for some golf with another couple this weekend -was so fun. My parents are in the States for at least a month or so on business and Aaron's family live in Manitoba.

Nicole- how did the house viewing go? do you like it?

Chia- yeah to the 2ww:happydance::happydance: How are you feeling about this cycle? Good for you for not testing until AF, that is exactly what i will be doing this month.

Taebo- hey hon, dont write yourselves off yet, I have heard of sperm analysis changing the very next month, but maybe your "not trying" will do the trick this month. Can you post your chart?
Just as a little tidbit the fertility clinic we are going to is a top rated one and they absolutely do not believe in temp charting...lol, they said you can use it to give you a trend to show general ovulation but it is not affective whatsoever of pinpoiting ovulation day....last month my temps showed i O'd on the day of my +ve opk but that was probably not correct at all, it was likely a day or 2 after that....

Hello Sweetmama :hugs:

as for me, overwhelmed with all the tests and procedures this month. Had an internal u/s on CD2 yeah...that was a lot of fun, just what you want to do on your period. Anyway, the cyst on my right ovary is gone but looks like I may have a fibroid in my uterus they missed on the last scan :wacko: great, kind of hard for a baby to implant with a flippin fibroid in its spot...anyway we will find out more from the doc if it would be affecting us and if i need to have it removed....

later skaters
:hugs:

hi ladies! :hi: it's hard to keep up on all this sometimes with all the work. i've got a huge bruise on my arm from firing this mean weapon yesterday. i guess that is what i get for wanting to work with the boys, hehe.

britt - sorry to hear about your AF :hugs: fingers crossed that this cycle is your lucky one!

chia - how are you? everything going good? thanks for the comments on my ever changing profile pic. i am so addicted to changing it all the time, hehe.

:dust: to all of you gorgeous women!

Taebo / Sweetmama - You're "back"!!! :hugs: Was getting a tad lonely without you gals. :) SMama, on the bright side, I shall take it that being busy at work means that the economy is picking up. TBMama - Hmmm... guess just bd'ing for fun may really help... 2016 is the best example!

Britt - :grr: to the fibroid. The parking lot has already been reserved for your soon to be bean! Hope it turns out to be a false alarm. I presume the golf courses in Canada are really pretty? My parents are making a trip up in June just to play!

Nevertogether - Not sure if this applies... but rub the bruise with an egg and it will go away faster! Noted one thing though, in all your pics, you look so toned due to your line of work! *Envious* I need to exercise more. Think in a way, I have been using work and TTC as an excuse to slack off. Oops.

Anyways... I don't feel anything this cycle. Not even the usual AF symptoms, except that my tummy has bloated terribly. I've now got a pregnancy bump without the pregnancy! :rofl:

Speaking of testing early, all the graduates that are still around, do you remember which dpo you got your :bfp:?

Chia - Where I work there is always a need, I'm a customer service rep for a cellphone company and we've got like 40 people on the floor right now so its ULTRA Busy

Hey Ladies

Britt - I had an internal scan as well on CD2 - icky, I know! I actually said to the doc "are you sure!?" and he was like, "yup!". Ew, I thought. So if it is a fibroid, how do they remove it, is it an easy procedure?

Chia - sorry no symptoms yet, I got my BFP on 9/10dpo, but I had IUI, so I'm not your usual kinda case...is AF due for you on 14dpo? I did tell my work last week, I was so nervous! It was ok, and it's kinds strange, I guess they have to be nice to me by law, but it's good to know how my boss really feels inside, so I know how to best protect myself!

Nevertogether - your guy looks cute in your profile pic, I love the heart!

Taebomama and Sweetmama - welcome back! We've missed you gals!

I went to the GP today cause my lower back has been killing me so badly, to the point where it's getting difficult to walk - she said it's my pelvis bones literally seperating to make space for the baby! Gosh, that's not in any of my books! I also have a pain above my belly button whenever I eat, and she said that's the muscle stretching and that it was likely to get worse. So... just stuff for you gals not to get worried about if you experience it later! I feel silly now for spending so much at the doc's! haha

Hey Ladies

Britt - I had an internal scan as well on CD2 - icky, I know! I actually said to the doc "are you sure!?" and he was like, "yup!". Ew, I thought. So if it is a fibroid, how do they remove it, is it an easy procedure?

Chia - sorry no symptoms yet, I got my BFP on 9/10dpo, but I had IUI, so I'm not your usual kinda case...is AF due for you on 14dpo? I did tell my work last week, I was so nervous! It was ok, and it's kinds strange, I guess they have to be nice to me by law, but it's good to know how my boss really feels inside, so I know how to best protect myself!

Nevertogether - your guy looks cute in your profile pic, I love the heart!

Taebomama and Sweetmama - welcome back! We've missed you gals!

I went to the GP today cause my lower back has been killing me so badly, to the point where it's getting difficult to walk - she said it's my pelvis bones literally seperating to make space for the baby! Gosh, that's not in any of my books! I also have a pain above my belly button whenever I eat, and she said that's the muscle stretching and that it was likely to get worse. So... just stuff for you gals not to get worried about if you experience it later! I feel silly now for spending so much at the doc's! haha

I used to get the worst pains in my pelvis when I was pregnant. I'm really small statured though so they say it's more prominent.

Hey everyone! Finally feel a bit better, DS broke my glasses Friday and I don't have any contacts left so I taped them but still been really dizzy since I can't get them together properly. My new ones should be in this week sometime. I haven't been able to keep anything down today but my mom stopped by with some gaviscon and my stomach acid seems to have calmed down :happydance: Bit of a whiney post but that's all that's new right now!

Britt: So sorry about the witch and fibroid, :hugs: I hope that it can be easily fixed, keep us updated on what the doctor says about it. Praying for the iui to work for you this cycle. I think the house was a scam...we're renting but he wanted us to fill out the application online, and send him money for a deposit without even seeing the place.

Joli: great to hear from you! Glad you've been doing well and your bosses took the news okay! I've never had much pelvic pain but I've had a lot of strange pains lately. I went to the ER because of pain with ds and it was just round ligament pain at 11 weeks, it's good that you go when you're worried, even if it's nothing it's so much better to get it confirmed by a professional.

Sweetmama: glad you're back!!! :) I can't believe you're already 6 dpo, very exciting!!!

chia: No af symptoms could be a sign for you!! I hope so!! I got my first very faint + at 10 dpo but my bfp on a frer was 12 dpo with this pregnancy. I'm so impressed that you don't poas constantly. :thumbup: Can I see your chart? Also nagging does work, I keep thinking I'd like to take a bump pic...and I've never taken one before even with ds!

taebomama: Good to hear from you as well!!! It's a good approach to take if you know that it's not likely to happen yet, I hope the time flies by for you and you're trying again soon!!! :hugs:

gg and 2016: got to check your journals, I've been slacking since my eyes have been so wonky!

nevertogether: I keep checking as well to see how long until you get to try!! Getting closer and closer! I'm just being nosy but I can't remember if you're both going to be in the same place for awhile after this?

:wave: is everyone doing okay today? it's almost bed time for me.

chia - thanks for the compliments hun. trust me, if i wasn't in the army - you wouldn't catch me exercising, haha. i'm practically forced to. i do love running though. it's crazy, i weigh the same as when i joined in 08, but i look so different.

joli - thank you for the nice compliment too :)

who's in the 2WW, anyone? FX'ed for you all and your :bfp:

i'm just waiting patiently for AF to arrive so i can start this new cycle over with, get it over, and then see DH. can't wait to say that i'm testing!

i think i am either 1 or 2 dpo... ugh this waiting is so hard!!!! how is everyone doing today?

Taebo / Sweetmama - You're "back"!!! :hugs: Was getting a tad lonely without you gals. :) SMama, on the bright side, I shall take it that being busy at work means that the economy is picking up. TBMama - Hmmm... guess just bd'ing for fun may really help... 2016 is the best example!

Britt - :grr: to the fibroid. The parking lot has already been reserved for your soon to be bean! Hope it turns out to be a false alarm. I presume the golf courses in Canada are really pretty? My parents are making a trip up in June just to play!

Nevertogether - Not sure if this applies... but rub the bruise with an egg and it will go away faster! Noted one thing though, in all your pics, you look so toned due to your line of work! *Envious* I need to exercise more. Think in a way, I have been using work and TTC as an excuse to slack off. Oops.

Anyways... I don't feel anything this cycle. Not even the usual AF symptoms, except that my tummy has bloated terribly. I've now got a pregnancy bump without the pregnancy! :rofl:

Speaking of testing early, all the graduates that are still around, do you remember which dpo you got your :bfp:?

i got bfn at 11dpo and then didnt test again till i was a week late for af xx

got my lappy back :) hope everyone is doing well, so busy at the moment so havnt really got time to chat much, im on fb mostly as have phone access when im out and about! xx

Chia - Where I work there is always a need, I'm a customer service rep for a cellphone company and we've got like 40 people on the floor right now so its ULTRA Busy

Ah... yes, we definitely cannot live without our cellphones! Must be interesting and tiring at the same time dealing with SO many people.

got my lappy back :) hope everyone is doing well, so busy at the moment so havnt really got time to chat much, im on fb mostly as have phone access when im out and about! xx

Yeah! You will be connected again! Can't believe your wedding is just round the corner. Believe it is gown fitting day for you today, am sure you will look beautiful.

Hey everyone! Finally feel a bit better, DS broke my glasses Friday and I don't have any contacts left so I taped them but still been really dizzy since I can't get them together properly. My new ones should be in this week sometime. I haven't been able to keep anything down today but my mom stopped by with some gaviscon and my stomach acid seems to have calmed down :happydance: Bit of a whiney post but that's all that's new right now!

chia: No af symptoms could be a sign for you!! I hope so!! I got my first very faint + at 10 dpo but my bfp on a frer was 12 dpo with this pregnancy. I'm so impressed that you don't poas constantly. :thumbup: Can I see your chart? Also nagging does work, I keep thinking I'd like to take a bump pic...and I've never taken one before even with ds!

I now have a mental image of you squinting at the screen with your taped up specs! So sorry about the gas, can be quite a pain! I have FINALLY linked my chart to my signature, hope it works, and you can squint at it! And since nagging works... Happy 12 weeks! How about rewarding us with a bump pic whilst still in your first trimester!!! :rain:

I think it's a matter of proving to your boss that nothing has changed. May be a slow process, but am sure you can do it! Just curious, is your boss Asian? And thanks for the heads up on all the pains! But I think it was good that you went to see your doctor nonetheless

Happy 15 weeks! :happydance: Are you going to start shopping for baby stuff / maternity items yet?

Today is 10dpo for me according to FF, and AF should be due either on Monday/Tuesday, so 15/16dpo? Might cave in and test on sunday though since it's 14dpo by then.

chia - thanks for the compliments hun. trust me, if i wasn't in the army - you wouldn't catch me exercising, haha. i'm practically forced to. i do love running though. it's crazy, i weigh the same as when i joined in 08, but i look so different.

i'm just waiting patiently for AF to arrive so i can start this new cycle over with, get it over, and then see DH. can't wait to say that i'm testing!

Muscles weigh more than fats yeah? Running is not my fav exercise, I can't seem to get my breathing right. DH always calls me a fish coz I swim better than I run. I can't wait for you to get together with your DH too! Maybe you should add a countdown ticker to your sign off. :winkwink:

Nevertogether - Oops... I just realised that you already have a ticker in your sign off.

Nevertogether - Oops... I just realised that you already have a ticker in your sign off.

Chia, yeah you posted your chart!! Looks great hon :happydance: fx'd for a bfp :thumbup: normally you would get your period on 14dpo....so maybe test in a couple days? 2 dpo??....might show up :)

hello to the rest of you, read your updates lovelies :hugs:
have to run right now

:hugs:

:hi:

nicole - thanks hun :) how are you? no, DH will be going on a deployment to kosovo after he leaves here the end of june. i'm hoping to see him the end of the year, but if i don't have enough leave saved up, i might not. so far i've seen him feb 23 - march 11 of this year :( fingers crossed for june mami! how is your little bean?

chia - i wouldn't really call what i have a ticker, hehe. i have to do it myself and that's hard. i keep forgetting! i booked my hotel in the city he's going to be in yesterday so i'm very excited. :happydance:

jaxvipe - fingers cross this is your cycle for your :bfp: babe!

gossip - glad to see your little bean is doing well.

hm, anyone heard from shey? maybe i just missed her, but haven't seen her on here. :shrug:

sweetmama - is everything going okay this cycle? i see you are 7DPO. in the 2ww. FX'ed!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"