Aphrodite...Conceiving Tigers in 2010 - 17 Graduates so far!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey girls,
first off big congrats to 2016!! :yipee::yipee::yipee: thats so wonderful, we just knew the scan would be great, glad that you were able to see the HB :)

Thanks girls, I am feeling a little down, basically no preg symptoms except the big boobs (from the high progesterone likely) and took a test BFN!! I just know I'm not, I have to admit I am a bit upset with DH- I also had a scan of my uterine lining and my ovaries, all fine (well a small cyst on the right that they are going to monitor which is suppose to be quite common) and we know I ovulated before, the clomid just super ovulated me, so the problem is likely to do with DH and his morphology- he does nothing to change his diet and really doesnt even remember to take his vitamin, he really isnt taking this seriously. Anyway, rant over but I am so frustrated, i just know AF is showing up in 3 days.... :nope:

Oh Nicole, i never had a 21day test off Clomid b/c we assumed i was O'ng based on temps and opks.

how are the rest of the girls?? Joli whats new? Nicole you are so sweet, commenting and helping everyone else but whats new with you hon? how is the pregnancy going? any more houses?

Taebo and CHia where you at my lovely girls?

:hugs:

I can so relate! I got hubby some vitamins on Friday and he hasn't even opened the bottle. He also isn't consistent with diet and exercise, which is important if he ever wants to get off those stupid high blood pressure meds.

Britt, I really think your BFP is on its way soon! :thumbup:

Morning Ladies

Britt - Really sorry that you are feeling down :hugs: Think most DHs find it harder to relate when it comes to TTC, but that's why you have us! I think everyonce in a while they just need to have a little gentle push along :) And don't count yourself as out of the running yet, there's still a few more days to go.

2016 - Woohoo... it's really early to hear the heartbeat right! Am so happy for you. :bunny:

Joli - How are you? Have you told the people at work yet? Should be sometime soon right?

Nicole - I know I am a pain... but I don't think I've seen your bump pics! The other girls have all caved after my persistent nagging. :rofl:

GG - Have not been hearing from you, hope your wedding preparations are coming along well.

Sweetmama - You ok?

Shey - Has the sickness bug gone past yet?

Nevertogether - One more month before you get to see DH! Am counting down with you. Will he be meeting you in Germany?

Taebomama - Where are you at in your cycle? O day yet?

As for me... FF says that I'm 3dpo today, but I reckon it's more likely to be 2dpo.

Hey Chia - what a lovely long message :) Tomorrow's the day when I tell my work - my boss was off in Australia doing a 250km race across the desert, so I'm hoping he'll be in a good mood when he gets back! lol Did you manage to jump on DH before he left? (sorry I know that's a totally personal question, but very important for the 2ww!)

Chia
yea it's gone, i've been cleaning my sinuses out with saline. it sucks but it helps. Hope things are going well on your side.

Hey Chia - what a lovely long message :) Tomorrow's the day when I tell my work - my boss was off in Australia doing a 250km race across the desert, so I'm hoping he'll be in a good mood when he gets back! lol Did you manage to jump on DH before he left? (sorry I know that's a totally personal question, but very important for the 2ww!)

Hee... here's hoping that your boss will be logical and objective!

And... yes, the stuff that we share with each other on BnB... I think half our DH's will freak out! According to FF, I've been very busy! O-2, O-1, O, O+1... if it still does not work out this month....

TaeboMama....Yeah Rude = NHS :grr: I didn't demand too much because they almost never do an early scan like that and normally only if there is pain or bleeding. It was more for my reassurance than anything else.

Joli...best of luck telling work. I have a good feeling all will go well.

chia...yes it was early to see that is why I feel so blessed. I went there hoping but not really expecting to see anything like that.

Now how do I stop myself spending money on another early scan just so I can see squiggle again? :blush:

Hi chia sorry I'm quiet as my laptop is broken and it's difficult to type on my iPod still read up tho, and wen dan is not busy on his I steal it for half an hour !

Wedding plans are going fine thanks

Hope ur all ok xxx

Chia
yea! Now I can have some fun again. lol! so how are you doing?

Chia - you fit us all in there! :)

Yes, DH has training in Hohenfels, Germany in June. It's two hours away from me, so I'm taking a weeks leaving and going to see him. Hoping I get to see him every day the whole week because it's my entire fertile window :) Thanks for thinking of me girl!

I hope everyone is doing good today. I've got my FX'ed for all your :bfp:'s!

Britt - I am sorry your down. I'm sure it can be very frustrating when it's something that is not you. What stinks more, is that men sometimes don't understand how important they really are in the equation. They just assume they are OK. Have you talked to DH about it? :hugs: and FX'ed!

Hmm... look like it has been a quiet day!

2016 - I see you uploaded bump pics without my nagging! Looks perfect!

Nevertogether - Here's hoping that you do get to spend the whole week together, and that you'll get your BFP!

Shey - Good that you're able to be out having fun. :)

GG - Please don't apologise, so sorry about the lappie. Will just pop over to your journal more often to get your updates!

My periodic crazy work period has officially started (I'm still at work and taking a dinner break) and I just heard that a colleague has quit and I'll be taking over all her duties. Sighs. Not a good day for me at all. On the other hand, guess this will make the tww fly by all the faster!

chia - thank you. my countdown is at 49 days!

any new :bfp:'s ladies? i love hearing them! i think i live vicariously through my buddies :)

Britt: Thanks, you're so sweet! Nothing much new with me, everything's going well pregnancy wise! :) I've felt crappy for the last couple of days. We might be going to look at a place soon, looks nice in the pictures. How are you? Your chart is still looking good! Any new tests?

Chia: How many dpo are you now? Hope you're having a good tww!! :)

How's everyone else doing?

Hello Ladies, I know i havent been on here much lately but just wanted to see how everyone was doing?

Hello girls, sorry I have been away for a bit, its been crazy with work and with travel.
Hello Jaxpipe!!! yeah so glad to see you hon, whats new?

Chia- you are officially in the 2ww good luck!! Hope you get your BFP!!:baby:

Nevertogether- whoo hoo, 48 days until you see your DH!! I hope it flies by :thumbup:

Taebo, Sweetmama where are you guys at??

Nicole and Joli, so great to hear from you both, hope you are feeling wonderful :hugs:

As for me, well I am 14dpo, temp is up and no AF and no BFP!!!! :shrug: I'm thinking the Clomid is messing with me....I guess have to wait and see my temp tomorrow

:hugs:

Morning Ladies...

Britt - You're "back"! Hee... I understand the work is crazy part. Hmmm... 14dpo and no AF, fingers crossed for that BFP! Had a quick look at your chart, the temps are still looking good!

Jaxvipe - Hello :) Hope things are well with you.

Nevertogether - I see you changed your profile pic. Nice!

Nicole - Will patiently wait for the bump pics. How was the house hunting?

2016 - I see you are house hunting too! Good luck!

GG - When's the lappie coming back up? And when's the final dress fitting?

6dpo... Woke up with a crappy headache today... yucks... I really really hate the tww.

good morning ladies :wave:

yes chia, i changed my profile pic :) i love changing them. i hate having to choose just one hehe. i'm sorry you feel poopy today! :hugs:

britt - thanks for counting down with me girl, haha :) i have my FX'ed for your :bfp: let's hope that AF stays away :gun:

can't wait to see tons of bump pics!

HI Chia havent sent it away just gonna use df's for now, final dress fiitting is wednesday iv decided i dont want bare arms so im frantically searching for a shrug or bolero!

good luck girls xxx

Morning ladies!

I hope everyone had a lovely weekend, and if you are near your mothers (or you are a mother!), that you had a wonderful mother's day too! I enjoyed going to a baby shower afternoon tea on Saturday, and then taking my mother out for brunch at the Peninsula Hotel on Sunday. DH bought me a fantastic book, I wish I had it as soon as I got my bfp - so for those of you who are still ttc, or those of you in the early weeks of pregnancy, see if you can get this, it's a pregnancy keep-sake book/album/scrapbook: https://www.tummy-talk.com/ You put everything in from pictures of your first scans, there's a journal, you can add stories of how you first told your family and friends, and then after baby is born, there is a section on adding their details, their footprints and handprints, and a space for adding newspaper clippings from the day they were born. There's also a weekly journal and space for putting details of each of your check-ups. Like I said, I wish I had this book from the start. I spent last night writing in all of the details from the last few weeks. It would be nice one day to show it to baby when they're all grown up! :)

Britt - I see from your chart that AF has landed... onwards to IUI!! Having been through it and done a lot of reading on which circumstances it can help in, I had a really really great feeling that it's going to work for you!

Nevertogether - I love your new profile pic!

Chia - have you decided when you might test this cycle? any symptoms yet?...

Nicole - I'm sorry you've been feeling so rotten... might mean you have a girl!! I can't wait to see your bump pic when you're ready for it! I am totally showing now through my clothes, my secretary giggled at me today and pointed at my tummy (chinese humour!) - but it was cute.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"