Aphrodite...Conceiving Tigers in 2010 - 17 Graduates so far!

Status
Not open for further replies.
thank you nevertogether and lots of :dust: to you

Hey Girls, Need advice!!
I am on my BB so hopefully this goes through. 2016 and Nicole...I know you guys know a lot about numbers and pregnancies. The nurse just called me back on my CD21 bloods- PROGESTERONE IS 53.4!!!! What the heck does that mean lol...apparently that's off the charts. I had a negative preg test today at 10dpo and feeling non pregnant except big boobs all of a sudden. What's your thoughts? Could it just mean I super-ovulated on Clomid but not pregnant?
Xx

Britt...wow! I would expect clomid to push you up to 15 or 20 but 50? Wow! Only thing to think about is the units. I know some countries use different units to others and you have to divide by 3 or something :shrug: sorry for not having all the info. Did they tell you what range they expect?
Oh and it's progesterone that makes bbs bigger and gives extra cm.
And bfn at 10dpo means nowt...there's still everything to play for. :dust:

Ok after having a quick google I don't think your number needs to be divided by 3. Did find this:

A progesterone test is done to confirm ovulation. When a follicle releases its egg, it becomes what is called a corpus luteum and produces progesterone. A level over 5 probably indicates some form of ovulation, but most doctors want to see a level over 10 on a natural cycle, and a level over 15 on a medicated cycle. There is no mid-luteal level that predicts pregnancy. Some say the test may be more accurate if done first thing in the morning after fasting.
https://www.fertilityplus.org/faq/hormonelevels.html

Another good one:
https://www.obfocus.com/questions/qanda12.htm

thanks 2016 for all your info!!
I got temporarly excited and realized it could just be from the Clomid, although at least we know I DEFINITELY ovulated....as the nurse said "yeah, you ovulated for sure...super ovulated" ha ha
Our normals and units are the same here as everywhere else on CD21, she said they like to see anything over 10 to confirm ovulation.
I dont have sore boobs or increased cm though, just bigger boobs.
I dont feel pregnant and think I may have gotten prematurely excited about that #
thanks again for the insight
:hugs:

Hey Britt - wow, that's some super super progesterone! Awesome! Maybe you ovulated more than one eggy? keep those tests comin', you never know!!! x

Wow britt that is excellent so yea keep them tests coming. I am positive that you will get your BFP really soon.

thanks girls, really appreciate the PMA. You're right, at least we know I am ovulating well...and the FS wants me to go on 100mg next month....yikes, not sure I want that....he wont know these numbers though....I think its just a matter of time for DH and I. xx
Shey are you really 19dpo without AF?? have you tested?
cheers,

Britt....yeah sore bbs, big bbs, sore nipples. Progesterone = breast changes.
And you don't have to feel pregnant. I didn't every time I caught. It was the months I was convinced I had "all the symptoms" that the witch arrived.

SCAN TODAY IN 3 HOURS FROM NOW!!!!! I can't sleep and feel like I might puke any second from nervousness and excitement (or MS). Will let you all know how it goes.

Love and :dust: to you all.

Britt - Wow... sounds like you definitely super ovulated or something

2016 - Good luck for the scan! Can't wait to see pics! As I type, you should be having your scan!

All is well. *Measuring perfect for dates. *Little flicker heartbeat. *I am in love. :cloud9:

They wouldn't let me have a pic but I don't care - I will never forget that awesome sight! :happydance:

Hey 2016 - that's fantastic, I'm so happy for you!! Seeing that little heartbeat is just the most amazing thing ever! :hugs:

2016: That's amazing, what a strong little bean you've got! So glad you got to see the heartbeat already! :hugs: :yipee:

Britt: Glad you got some info about the progesterone! What was your level on cd 21 when you weren't on clomid? Seems like the clomid is doing its job either way.:thumbup: I've never thought I was pregnant any of the months I was, but I was quite convinced I was the months I wasn't. I'm being a repeater and saying what 2016 just said :dohh: Are you testing again today? Looking forward to today's test and update!! :hugs:

2016 that is amazing and sorry they wouldn't let you have pics of your lil bean. I hope that they let you have pics next time.

Hey girls,
first off big congrats to 2016!! :yipee::yipee::yipee: thats so wonderful, we just knew the scan would be great, glad that you were able to see the HB :)

Thanks girls, I am feeling a little down, basically no preg symptoms except the big boobs (from the high progesterone likely) and took a test BFN!! I just know I'm not, I have to admit I am a bit upset with DH- I also had a scan of my uterine lining and my ovaries, all fine (well a small cyst on the right that they are going to monitor which is suppose to be quite common) and we know I ovulated before, the clomid just super ovulated me, so the problem is likely to do with DH and his morphology- he does nothing to change his diet and really doesnt even remember to take his vitamin, he really isnt taking this seriously. Anyway, rant over but I am so frustrated, i just know AF is showing up in 3 days.... :nope:

Oh Nicole, i never had a 21day test off Clomid b/c we assumed i was O'ng based on temps and opks.

how are the rest of the girls?? Joli whats new? Nicole you are so sweet, commenting and helping everyone else but whats new with you hon? how is the pregnancy going? any more houses?

Taebo and CHia where you at my lovely girls?

:hugs:

Aww Britt Im so sorry to hear that. Guys never seem to take things like ttc seriously. Im so sorry that your DH is being a butthead bout it. I hope that things work out for you and that you get your BFP

Hey Britt - my DH had way way worse morphology than yours (only 4%) and low sperm count too. He was also rubbish with taking his vitamins (until about 2-3 weeks in he was totally noticing the difference himself and that motivated him to take it on his own). I had to bring him a glass of water and his vitamins every night before bed and stand there as he took it, it was the only way - nagging him just wasn't doing any good. I think for him, the vitamins were good, but the speman was what he noticed was making a big difference for him. I hope some of this info might help :flower: So if today is a bfn, AF is due in 3 days, and we know you'll O around CD13/14, so IUI is only 16/17 days away! that's not long hon! I'm keeping my fx'd for you and I just know that this is goin to happen for you real soon xxx

All is well. *Measuring perfect for dates. *Little flicker heartbeat. *I am in love. :cloud9:

They wouldn't let me have a pic but I don't care - I will never forget that awesome sight! :happydance:

AWESOME!!! But I do think it's rude that they wouldn't give you a pic. Oh well, I'm happy your little one is safe and sound!
:happydance:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back